Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians)
Reload this Page Homosexuality is not a sin (Unless you're Christian)
Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) At LBC, we will cure your perversion of choice (even if we have to stone you).

(#41)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Homosexuality is not a sin - 02-15-2007, 11:30 PM

I don't believe in murder at all. Right now, though, I've just spoken to one too many irritating males, especially on the phones, and my liking for the male gender has suffered a major blow.

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!
(#42)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Homosexuality is not a sin - 02-16-2007, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Homerphile View Post
GGGRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! MEN!!!!!! INFURIATING, HORMONE RIDDEN, GRUNTING!!!!
I thought you heathen women liked that sort of thing.

Now, what has this to do with your support of faggotry?

You do realize that God condemns you in His Word for supporting them, right? All those who "take pleasure in them" are condemned, too. That's one more reason Christians must cast out unrepentant Homers.

It's good to see at least you, Rachael Van Homerphile, can acknowledge the Truth of what the Bible says. As demons know God and His Truth, but do not follow him, so are you. Praise! (Er, I think.)
(#43)
Old
Forum Member

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Homosexuality is not a sin - 02-16-2007, 12:08 AM

Back to my original point. Friv said that the bible god supports and loves gays. I pointed out (as you all have done) that this is clearly not the case.

I was then asking him, does it not feel strange, to follow a religion which would condemn him for his sexuality, in the old days even put to death? What he believes is up to him, I'm just curious as to why HE wants to follow a religion which sees him as scum.

(#44)
Old
CASTLES DON'T HAVE PHONES
Forum Member

TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Homosexuality is not a sin - 02-16-2007, 12:30 AM

frivolous love trying to explain the TRUTH to these people is a lost battle! They are so sure they are right and all others are wrong! The fact most here miss is that GOD IS LOVE! That means God is NOT fear, NOT hate! God does NOT create his creatures and then turn to hate them. That would make God who is LOVE a hypocrite himself. Be who and what you are as God created you in the knowing that God does NOT hate.

And, since I'm on a roll here, here's another tidbit of TRUTH for all you PULPIT POUNDERS to ponder:

ALL religions are of HUMAN invention. God has NOT sanctioned even ONE of your human invented religions! God does NOT want ANY of your invented religions which YOU have created to divide yourselves and to keep yourselves divided. Rather, all God wants is your FAITHFUL LOVE!

Think about it, muppets...longgg...and...HARD!!

Cheers

"I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania."

"Don't dream it...BE IT!"
(#45)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Homosexuality is not a sin - 02-16-2007, 12:36 AM

Twink, dear, you should be careful not to let your uncle's way of speech influence you. You don't want to end up talking like him. You're way too much of a sweetie.

Last edited by Rachael Van Helsing; 02-16-2007 at 12:37 AM.
(#46)
Old
Yes, THAT Brother Love!
True Christian™

Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Homosexuality is not a sin - 02-16-2007, 12:43 AM

Well now Witch for once we agree about something. I DON'T want that Twinkie fag talking like me or doing anything else like me! He's a SINFUL HOMER and I'm a MAN OF THE WORD of the LORD! We have NOTHING in common!!

Now as for his posted DECEPTIONS and LIES regarding God having not sanctioned even one of our religions he's a LIAR! Fact is GOD HAS sanctioned and ordained TRUE CHRISTIANITY and NO other. All the rest of the religions are FALSE and DEMONIC deceptions! I hope you all can begin to see how that DEMON HEATHEN Twinkie eating boy twists the LORD'S TRUTH!!

JESUS IS LORD!!

Evangelist for Jesus and The Word!!

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." Matthew 7:15

"Prayer should be your first resource. Not your last resort!!"
(#47)
Old
Foul Sinner on Moderation

frivolous is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.frivolous is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.frivolous is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Homosexuality is not a sin - 02-16-2007, 01:24 AM

Quote:
No. We True Christians™ are without sin.
define true christian.. i am a christian myself. i don't see how one can be a false christian unless they go to church but don't believe in God lol! kinda defeats the purpose. =P

also you are not without sin. EVERYONE SINS.

Quote:
We are all born heterosexual.
if we are all born straight, why are there gay animals?

Quote:
Just a pity you have yet to give up sodomy.
once again i am a virgin.

Quote:
What, so it's horrible and wrong to kill an animal for food, but perfectly fine to kill one for clothing? What a strange "morality" you atheists have. And you call us foolish? Friend, we're not the ones choosing sodomy over eternal paradise.
i don't wear leather. AND I AM NOT AN ATHEIST. and who's to say i cannot have both eternal peace as well as a loving husband? lol.

Quote:
Matthew 5:27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
...what the hell? i'm not even married, so how can i commit adultery? lol.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure we don't even want to know what he REALLY means by that!
haha very funny. let me illustrate it for you:

Quote:
I'm sorry, but you believe in a religion which would damn you:

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
people refer to this verse a lot... here is a snippet from gaychristian.net

Quote:
The most famous of all is in 18:22, which says, "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman" (NIV). The NIV translation follows this with, "that is detestable," but the more famous version is the King James Version, which reads, "It is abomination."

Now before you start freaking out or thinking God hates you, please understand that "abomination" in Hebrew refers to anything forbidden for the Israelites. For instance, Leviticus 11 says that eagles are an abomination, and so are owls, storks, various types of water creatures, "and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth," just to name a few. Locusts, by the way, aren't abominations.

Still, abomination or not, the prohibition of male-male sex is pretty straightforward. And at the beginning of the passage, God tells us why He's giving these rules - because He wants to keep the Israelites pure and separate from the polytheistic cultures surrounding them (Lev. 18:1-4). This helps explain why the Israelites are forbidden to shave (Lev. 19:27), get tattoos (Lev. 19:28), wear clothing made of mixed fabrics (Lev. 19:19), or have sex during a woman's period (Lev. 18:19).
(#48)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Homosexuality is not a sin - 02-16-2007, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolous View Post
and who's to say i cannot have both eternal peace as well as a loving husband? lol.
God.

Quote:
...what the hell? i'm not even married, so how can i commit adultery?
Unless you marry a woman, you can't commit adultery as any "marriage" you have to a man would be a Satanic sham.

That said, you haven't answered us as to why you shy away from fornication and adultery as sinful but not sodomy, despite the strong language and many instances in the Bible denouncing it as sinful. You looked at Leviticus just now, but twice in this thread I've quoted the New Testament. Twice now, you've ignored those posts, but still you come back claiming there's nothing nothing wrong with your lifestyle and you continue to be deluded in your thinking that God is just fine with it.

So do you decide what parts of the Bible you'll follow based on how they make you feel, or how easy it is to follow them? This is the question I really want an answer to, as I'm beginning to believe that demons cloud your vision whenever you come across Scripture that proves God thinks you're an abomination. Maybe they cover up the words with Archie comics in your eyes. Is that it? Have you always wondered why there are Archie comics in the Bible?

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#49)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Homosexuality is not a sin - 02-16-2007, 02:35 AM

Quote:
people refer to this verse a lot... here is a snippet from gaychristian.net
What has been done here is to completely rearrange the words. If you truly believe in this deity, do you somehow think that a part should have been added to the bible which says 'well, this is an abomination NOW and I want people to die for it NOW, but for people in the 20-21st century, well, I'll change my mind about that'.
So you believe that the bible was written in some sort of code?

I'm sorry, but it says what it says and no amount of trying to justify it will change that fact that if your god did exist....IN HIS EYES YOU WOULD BE AN 'ABOMINATION'.
There are no ifs, buts, or maybes. The bible says what it SAYS, not what you wish it said.

Sorry to be so harsh, but if you're going to be xtian, at least fully understand the book and rules of the religion you follow.
Read it.....all of it. What it really says.

Last edited by Rachael Van Helsing; 02-16-2007 at 02:39 AM.
(#50)
Old
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Homosexuality is not a sin - 02-16-2007, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
What has been done here is to completely rearrange the words. If you truly believe in this deity, do you somehow think that a part should have been added to the bible which says 'well, this is an abomination NOW and I want people to die for it NOW, but for people in the 20-21st century, well, I'll change my mind about that'.
So you believe that the bible was written in some sort of code?

I'm sorry, but it says what it says and no amount of trying to justify it will change that fact that if your god did exist....IN HIS EYES YOU WOULD BE AN 'ABOMINATION'.
There are no ifs, buts, or maybes. The bible says what it SAYS, not what you wish it said.

Sorry to be so harsh, but if you're going to be xtian, at least fully understand the book and rules of the religion you follow.
Read it.....all of it. What it really says.

In a Landover first let me back the she-harlot's argument here; Frivolous; your' choices are Jesus or gayness with the likes of Rachael Van Hellsing (whom we have evidence "homered" five men with her tuna surprise*). Do you chose life eternal with Him or torment, large spiders and indigestion with her?

*oh boy were they ever surpised.

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!

Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
(#51)
Old

frivolous is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.frivolous is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.frivolous is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Homosexuality is not a sin - 02-16-2007, 04:54 AM

Quote:
God.
where?

Quote:
That said, you haven't answered us as to why you shy away from fornication and adultery as sinful but not sodomy, despite the strong language and many instances in the Bible denouncing it as sinful. You looked at Leviticus just now, but twice in this thread I've quoted the New Testament. Twice now, you've ignored those posts, but still you come back claiming there's nothing nothing wrong with your lifestyle and you continue to be deluded in your thinking that God is just fine with it.
well technically i have adressed 18:20 (or is it 18:22? i really can't remember) with that quote i posted. i can find several more interpretations of the verse if i wanted to but i'm getting really tired of this [profanity removed] site.
Watch your mouth, homer! -SS.

anyway, i believe "sodomy" (as you call it) is only a sin if done out of wedlock. why? because Jesus only called it an abomination. he did not say you would go to hell for doing it. and Jesus never defined "abomination" either, however as you can see in the quote from gaychristian.net that an abomination in Hebrew terms refers to anything unsuitable for israelites. nowadays abomination means "an action that is vicious or vile" ... well, some can argue that for example breaking a window on purpose is vicious and eating gross food is vile. will people who do either/or go to hell? nah.

Quote:
oh sorry, do you have lunch with God every wednesday afternoon or something and personally ask Him which of His children He hates and which He likes? lol. no one can be 100% as to what God thinks of them. but i'm pretty sure He loves us all...

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 02-16-2007 at 05:00 AM.
(#52)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Homosexuality is not a sin (Unless you're Christian) - 02-16-2007, 05:08 AM

Quote:
The most famous of all is in 18:22, which says, "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman" (NIV). The NIV translation follows this with, "that is detestable," but the more famous version is the King James Version, which reads, "It is abomination."

Now before you start freaking out or thinking God hates you, please understand that "abomination" in Hebrew refers to anything forbidden for the Israelites. For instance, Leviticus 11 says that eagles are an abomination, and so are owls, storks, various types of water creatures, "and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth," just to name a few. Locusts, by the way, aren't abominations.

Still, abomination or not, the prohibition of male-male sex is pretty straightforward. And at the beginning of the passage, God tells us why He's giving these rules - because He wants to keep the Israelites pure and separate from the polytheistic cultures surrounding them (Lev. 18:1-4). This helps explain why the Israelites are forbidden to shave (Lev. 19:27), get tattoos (Lev. 19:28), wear clothing made of mixed fabrics (Lev. 19:19), or have sex during a woman's period (Lev. 18:19).
What a silly website..
Do you really believe that is the only verse condemning homersexuality?

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another;
Men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Romans 1:26-27

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same,
But have pleasure in them that do them.
Romans 1:32

Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication,
and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Jude 1:7

You're going to hell, vile sodomite!
And it's quite clear that you've never even read the Bible..

Quote:
anyway, i believe "sodomy" (as you call it) is only a sin if done out of wedlock. why? because Jesus only called it an abomination. he did not say you would go to hell for doing it. and Jesus never defined "abomination" either, however as you can see in the quote from gaychristian.net that an abomination in Hebrew terms refers to anything unsuitable for israelites. nowadays abomination means "an action that is vicious or vile" ... well, some can argue that for example breaking a window on purpose is vicious and eating gross food is vile. will people who do either/or go to hell? nah.
So you're saying that God has changed his mind?
Try reading the Holy Bible instead of engaging in these silly fantasies!

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Hebrews 13:8

For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
Malachi 3:6

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 02-16-2007 at 05:14 AM.
(#53)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Homosexuality is not a sin (Unless you're Christian) - 02-16-2007, 05:14 AM

Quote:
oh sorry, do you have lunch with God every wednesday afternoon or something and personally ask Him which of His children He hates and which He likes? lol. no one can be 100% as to what God thinks of them. but i'm pretty sure He loves us all... old :p
I am a Pagan and I do not believe in your god. But the basis of your belief, that of christianity, is the bible, correct? You believe the bible to be the literal word of your god.
That being so, those words you call literal words are literally saying that they hate you.
Sorry, but denial doesn't work.

(#54)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Homosexuality is not a sin - 02-16-2007, 05:19 AM

Quote:
where?

well technically i have adressed 18:20 (or is it 18:22? i really can't remember) with that quote i posted.

anyway, i believe "sodomy" (as you call it) is only a sin if done out of wedlock. why? because Jesus only called it an abomination. he did not say you would go to hell for doing it.
Boy, what is WRONG with your brain?

Tell me, why is it that "only an abomination in the eyes of God" is OK with you? If you LOVE THE LORD (you claim to), why do you think it's OK to only offend Him to the level of "an abomination"?!

You have simply ignored all the other verses quoted by Sister M&Ms. The ones where God says sodomites are to be PUT TO DEATH.

Further, Sister M&Ms has pointed out that sodomites are among those who cannot enter the kingdom of Heaven. THAT MEANS THEY GO TO HELL.

Why can't you address any of these other verses Sister M&Ms has put up? Does your False Christian Apologetics website not have ready answers for you? Can you not read and respond for yourself?

Why on earth are you here? You don't care what the Bible says, that's crystal clear. You only want to read the parts you want to believe, not ALL of it.

I believe that you only want to get some sort of validation so you can feel like you belong, isn't that right? Mom and Dad are Christian, so you want to fit in with them so they don't kick you out in the street (as God has clearly stated He will)! You feel guilty for being a Homer, and you so desperately want to maintain your Homer lifestyle that you delude yourself into believing that God thinks it's OK, and that He recognizes HOMER MARRIAGES! Please show us where in the Bible God supports anything but marriage between a man and one or more women, or sexual relations between anything but a man and one or more women!

Face it, kid. GOD HATES HOMERS AND WILL CAST THEM INTO HELLFIRE. You can believe whatever you like, THE BIBLE says otherwise!

If you're going to follow Jesus, you have to follow ALL of the Law, or forget it. Even the pagans here, like Rachael Van Babyeater, agree! THAT'S HOW OBVIOUS IT IS!
(#55)
Old
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Homosexuality is not a sin - 02-16-2007, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnYourKnees View Post
If you're going to follow Jesus, you have to follow ALL of the Law, or forget it. Even the pagans here, like Rachael Van Babyeater, agree! THAT'S HOW OBVIOUS IT IS!
Let's give him a few verses for that too, so the dumb homer doesn't believe we're making it up..

And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
Luke 6:46

For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
James 2:10

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 7:21

And this below is how "small" an abomination God considers homersexuality.
So your fagantichrist.net argument fails miserably:

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: They shall surely be put to death;
Their blood shall be upon them.
Leviticus 20:13

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 02-16-2007 at 05:31 AM.
(#56)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Homosexuality is not a sin - 02-16-2007, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnYourKnees View Post
Boy, what is WRONG with your brain?
Maybe one too many crayons up the nose?

Last edited by Rachael Van Helsing; 02-16-2007 at 05:32 AM.
(#57)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Homosexuality is not a sin (Unless you're Christian) - 02-16-2007, 05:52 AM

The vile homer won't answer since he has been looking at my user profile non-stop for the last fiftheen minutes..

I don't even want to know what he's doing while watching it...
Some homersexual tard having vile fantasies about me.. It makes me wanna puke.

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 02-16-2007 at 05:52 AM.
(#58)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Homosexuality is not a sin (Unless you're Christian) - 02-16-2007, 06:00 AM

Oooohhhhh you have a (not so) secret admirer!!

(#59)
Old

Default Re: Homosexuality is not a sin (Unless you're Christian) - 02-16-2007, 09:22 PM

Quote:
You're going to hell, vile sodomite!
now now, don't play God. for only He knows the where His children will end up.

Quote:
So you're saying that God has changed his mind?
you totally twisted what i said around! in short i said my beliefs are that i don't believe in sex before marriage and that "abominations" apply only to israelites, and even then i believe it's optional because those things israelites were to be kept from (eg. shaving, etc) were merely to keep them "pure" as they were basically of Jesus' race, but He never said israelites only go to heaven if they are "pure"!

Quote:
That being so, those words you call literal words are literally saying that they hate you.
my fellow christians may hate me, but my Lord does not.

Quote:
The ones where God says sodomites are to be PUT TO DEATH.
and i quote from the 10 commandments, "thou shalt not kill."

Quote:
Please show us where in the Bible God supports anything but marriage between a man and one or more women, or sexual relations between anything but a man and one or more women!
just because something is missing from the Bible does not mean it will get you into hell. for example, there is box of cheerios on my desk. however there is no mention as to whether or not it is okay to eat cheerios in the bible. so does that mean anyone who eats cheerios will go to hell?
(#60)
Old

Default Re: Homosexuality is not a sin (Unless you're Christian) - 02-16-2007, 09:23 PM

also for the record the current title of this thread is stupid and i did not add that little "unless you're a christian" thing