X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way!

Originally posted by Hitch23 View Post
    there is nothing childish within me. I let go of childish things when I became an adult.
    Saying that people should be able to do things (such as be a sex pervert) "just because they want to" is childish!

You are no christian, no lover of human kind, no meek and mild healer of the sick.

Look inward.
    Introspective systems of "contemplation" originated as part of a demonic world view, in such places as India. The result is utter degradation + a few maharajahs atop their piles of looted opulence. God commands us to look out from ourselves.
    MARK 16
    ¶ Now when Iesus was risen early, the first day of the weeke, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seuen deuils.
    10 And she went and told them that had beene with him, as they mourned and wept.
    11 And they, when they had heard that he was aliue, and had beene seene of her, beleeued not.
    12 ¶ After that, he appeared in another forme vnto two of them, as they walked, and went into the countrey.
    13 And they went and tolde it vnto the residue, neither beleeued they them.
    14 ¶ Afterward he appeared vnto the eleuen, as they sate at meat, and vpbraided them with their vnbeliefe, and hardnesse of heart, because they beleeued not them, which had seene him after he was risen.
    15 And he said vnto them, Goe yee into all the world, and preach the Gospel to euery creature.
    16 He that beleeueth and is baptized, shalbe saued, but he that beleeueth not, shall be damned.
    17 And these signes shal follow them that beleeue, In my Name shall they cast out deuils, they shall speake with new tongues,
    18 They shall take vp serpents, and if they drinke any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them, they shall lay hands on the sicke, and they shall recouer.
    ©1611

Notice how the disciples were
    • walking in the countryside
    • sitting and eating
    not wallowing in a tantric yoga session following their leader's death?

When Jesus met them He did not say "Go into all the world.." and do yoga classes or "Go into all the world.." and hide under a blanket licking your navel AND He gave a list of activities v17f
    • cast out demons
    • speak with new tongues
    • take up serpents
    • drink any deadly thing without harm
    • lay hands on the sick & they shall recover
    which would follow from True belief and your yoga obsession is not on the list is it.

Looking "inward" leads to "emptying" one's mind and replacing it with the will of satan.

Comment

Please, for the love of god, listen to yourself. You literally just said that jesus, the son of god, found a LOOPHOLE in god's law? How can you possibly believe in god as an all-knowing, all powerful being, and then spout out that Jesus found a loophole in his all powerful will. At least if you're going to debate, use your words a little more carefully. There are no loopholes to god's laws. Again, if you believe that, you are no christian, and you don't believe in what you say you believe in.

From what I gather, which is exactly what I've gathered from so many christians, is that you don't believe in god, the one laid before you in the old testament, you believe only in jesus christ. So leave god out of it.

Be consistent. Please.
      Look, son, Jesus found a loophole so that He could forgive ex-sinners like me. If He hadn't temporarily sacrificed Himself to Himself we would still be slaying rams on altars for redemption. Now all we have to do is accept the mercy of the Living God and we have the same status as one redeemed by a Priest of Aaron. You aren't glad that Jesus died for our sins? Then that is why you will burn. All you have to do is accept His forgiveness, quit sinning, and get baptized, and you can avoid eternal damnation. Isn't that worth it?

Why do you keep ejaculating in Jesus' face?
      The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
        Look, son, Jesus found a loophole so that He could forgive ex-sinners like me. If He hadn't temporarily sacrificed Himself to Himself we would still be slaying rams on altars for redemption. Now all we have to do is accept the mercy of the Living God and we have the same status as one redeemed by a Priest of Aaron. You aren't glad that Jesus died for our sins? Then that is why you will burn. All you have to do is accept His forgiveness, quit sinning, and get baptized, and you can avoid eternal damnation. Isn't that worth it?

Why do you keep ejaculating in Jesus' face?
        This is how you relate to people, isnt it, by using language like that. You think of me as a pervert, but that last thought of yours came from your filthy mind, no mine. The hypocrisy here is astounding. You are all so blind. No, I am not glad that jesus died for our sins, no one should ever be put to death for the sins of others, its immoral and wrong. We should take responsibilty for our own actions, not use a scapegoat. I think you are coming from the viewpoint that I believe in eternal damnation, why would you think that knowing I am an atheist? That makes no sense. Why would be afraid of something that doesnt exist? Oh, and god is not a proper noun, god is an idea, no need to capitalize an idea. Would any of you capitalize the word allah?
        Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
        abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

*sigh*

God is a proper noun. As is Allah. As is Islam. As is Jesus. Do a search and you will see that all are capitalised.

This conversation would be a lot easier if you would stop making things up. You might want to redefine spelling rules to fit your insane agenda but it doesn't make you look edgy. It makes you look like you don't know what you're talking about. k?

The meat of your objection is equally nonsensical. We ARE taking responsibility for our actions. If I end up in Hell its noones fault but my own. When the True Christians are laughing at me, I'll not be complaining its unfair. I'll be saying "Well, Catherine, what did you expect. God told us not to <whichever sin it was I did that landed me there> and you did." That seems to me to be the very definition of taking responsibility, no?

I'm sorry if that sounded argumentative. Its late and I'm tired but I can't get to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Catherine Moore View Post
            *sigh*

God is a proper noun. As is Allah. As is Islam. As is Jesus. Do a search and you will see that all are capitalised.

This conversation would be a lot easier if you would stop making things up. You might want to redefine spelling rules to fit your insane agenda but it doesn't make you look edgy. It makes you look like you don't know what you're talking about. k?

The meat of your objection is equally nonsensical. We ARE taking responsibility for our actions. If I end up in Hell its noones fault but my own. When the True Christians are laughing at me, I'll not be complaining its unfair. I'll be saying "Well, Catherine, what did you expect. God told us not to <whichever sin it was I did that landed me there> and you did." That seems to me to be the very definition of taking responsibility, no?

I'm sorry if that sounded argumentative. Its late and I'm tired but I can't get to sleep.
            You don't sound argumentative at all. I understand that I do sound that way, and it is my intent. I won't lie about that. What strikes me as humorous is that you became fixated on the fact that I don't capitalize god, which from my viewpoint makes no sense, because I don't recognize that word as meaning anything outside of some people's idea of a spiritual creator. As in, I would not capitalize the word god when referring to the Greek gods or the Roman gods. They are all the same to me, made up entities, therefor in no way necessary for capitalization. I will however capitalize it from now on if it truly does offend everyone here.

I agree that you are taking responsibility. But to me it is circular logic, that the reasons you would end up in hell were imposed on you by words in a book. You've been put into a situation that you had no control of. Most likely you are a Christian because you were born into a Christian family, or were born in a majority Christian country. That is just statistical fact. So what you believe to be taking responsibility is actually just a response to the constraints put on you as a child. See, I don't believe that any person will or ever has burned in hell. The very idea that your "father" would even contemplate the idea of burning any of his children forever is sickening and immoral and has no place in my belief system. It holds no sway over me. So when you say you take responsibility for your actions so as not to go to hell, you're actually saying that you bow to the wishes of a supernatural being who is said to be "all love" who in actuality condemned you before you were even able to sin to eternal torture. No father would ever do that, unless that father was a sociopath.

Trust me, I'm not trying to be "edgy". I'm the least "edgy" guy on the planet. This is what I believe, and I live my life accordingly. I capitalize things accordingly, I sound like a heretic and as if I know nothing to you accordingly. How could I not. Please understand that when people talk about religion, any religion, they sound EXACTLY as I sound to you. What gets my ire up, as I started to say before, is that I find it humorous that not capitalizing God would elicit a response from you, but you give no response to your fellow Christians on this board who spout hate speech repeatedly. And who write incredibly ignorant things which I think you read and roll your eyes about, but say nothing. But God forbid a dirty, godless heathen of an Atheist like myself doesn't capitalize a word, and you feel compelled to action.
            Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done

Comment

Atheist
              Atheist isn't a proper noun and shouldn't be capitalised.

I have German nationality. In Germany the age of consent is 14. I live, though, in the UK where it is 16.

If I were to have sex with a 15 year old I'd get arrested. If I went to my grandfather's house and did it, I wouldn't. My point is, secular laws are arbitrary and location dependant.

If I took the Lord's name in vain here, I'd be sinning. If I did it in Berlin, I'd also be sinning. God's laws aren't location dependant and are consistent.

So, yes, you can say that I became a Christian because of my family (I didn't, in fact, but that doesn't harm your point) but to say its ridiculous because they're just constraints placed on a child is to say exactly the same about secular law which I am certain you follow. Further, secular law doesn't have the internal consistency of God's law.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                Saying that people should be able to do things (such as be a sex pervert) "just because they want to" is childish!

Introspective systems of "contemplation" originated as part of a demonic world view, in such places as India. The result is utter degradation + a few maharajahs atop their piles of looted opulence. God commands us to look out from ourselves.
                MARK 16
                ¶ Now when Iesus was risen early, the first day of the weeke, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seuen deuils.
                10 And she went and told them that had beene with him, as they mourned and wept.
                11 And they, when they had heard that he was aliue, and had beene seene of her, beleeued not.
                12 ¶ After that, he appeared in another forme vnto two of them, as they walked, and went into the countrey.
                13 And they went and tolde it vnto the residue, neither beleeued they them.
                14 ¶ Afterward he appeared vnto the eleuen, as they sate at meat, and vpbraided them with their vnbeliefe, and hardnesse of heart, because they beleeued not them, which had seene him after he was risen.
                15 And he said vnto them, Goe yee into all the world, and preach the Gospel to euery creature.
                16 He that beleeueth and is baptized, shalbe saued, but he that beleeueth not, shall be damned.
                17 And these signes shal follow them that beleeue, In my Name shall they cast out deuils, they shall speake with new tongues,
                18 They shall take vp serpents, and if they drinke any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them, they shall lay hands on the sicke, and they shall recouer.
                ©1611

Notice how the disciples were
                • walking in the countryside
                • sitting and eating
                not wallowing in a tantric yoga session following their leader's death?

When Jesus met them He did not say "Go into all the world.." and do yoga classes or "Go into all the world.." and hide under a blanket licking your navel AND He gave a list of activities v17f
                • cast out demons
                • speak with new tongues
                • take up serpents
                • drink any deadly thing without harm
                • lay hands on the sick & they shall recover
                which would follow from True belief and your yoga obsession is not on the list is it.

Looking "inward" leads to "emptying" one's mind and replacing it with the will of satan.
                Wow. Ok. So you took my look inward and somehow made the leap to yoga and other ninsense. I was talking about looking at one's self, sort of like Jesus said when he talked about casting the first stone. Please explain your point again, about the apostles. Yes, I see that they are sitting outside and eating. What is your point? And please explain to me how picking up snakes, drinking poison, or speaking in tongues are in any way more rational thnigs to do than say.... I don't know... contemplating things and stretching? What you are really saying is that people shouldn't think, only obey. That is not type of path to happiness in my eyes. In fact, it sounds rather stupid, literally, to tell someone that they should not think. I really don't undestand anything you were trying to say, I apologize.

Oh, and I don't do yoga, or any pagan ritualistic stuff, I dont believe in that hogwash either. Do you drink snake venom, speak in tongues, and handle cobras with no fear?

Comment

Jesus doesn't say that nobody should cast stones.
                  He says that he who is without sin may cast stones.

And friend, he who abides in Jesus Christ is made sinfree (as 1 John 3:5-9 says).
                  Thus, Jesus expects True Christians(tm) to cast stones. Glory!
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bitch23 View Post
                    A paraphrase of this pretentious windbag in each and every post he's made:

Blah blah I, blah blah me, blah blah I me, blah me my I, blah blah sniff my own farts, blah blah favorite smell in the world, blah blah I am sexually aroused by the thought of my own nudity, blah blah blah I am the smartest person I know, blah blah blah.
                    Good Lord, you are just the worst. Try a little humility pal! I swear you'd argue about the color of the sky, all while telling us how stupid we are for not agreeing with you and how awesome you are for letting us listen to your wisdom. You sir, are the worst kind of unsaved, self-involved heathen!

I don't say this often, but I hope you NEVER get saved. The thought of spending even five minutes anywhere NEAR you, let alone all eternity, makes me want to jump off a bridge!
                    sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                      Jesus doesn't say that nobody should cast stones.
                      He says that he who is without sin may cast stones.

And friend, he who abides in Jesus Christ is made sinfree (as 1 John 3:5-9 says).
                      Thus, Jesus expects True Christians™ to cast stones. Glory!
                      You couldn't be "wronger". Being saved or a True Christian (Christ, you've trademarked it?) does not give you any right to cast stones. See that's your problem, you don't listen when other human beings let you know that you're being hurtful. You and many of the other people in this forum are just plainly hurtful. You hurt other people for no other reason but that you think you are right. I know, I know, you dont think it, you know it, because the bible is true and yada yada. I dont mean disrespect by that, I just think you are using your religion as a cover for hate and bigotry. The vast majority of people that visit this site feel the same way. You guys have lost your way. Truly. It actually makes me very sad to have come here. Despite what you think of me, I am a very good person, I try hard every day to be the best person I can be. Before I started posting this afternoon, I read some threads and was appalled. Now how can that be? Me the atheist, shocked and hurt to the point that I would sign up and start posting because what I read was filth, and garbage, and some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. I got an infraction for debating, and have been told countless times today about my impending trip to hell. In fact, one of your true christian followers just said he truly hopes I do go to hell. Then I read some jackass say that effiminate children should be beaten more. I bet there was no infraction for that one. None of what you people have said today in this thread is Christian. It's blasphemous, racist, hateful blabbering by a bunch of self-righteous, incredibly immature and under educated jerks. Ban me forever, and by the way, thanks for the new name, very clever.

Yours Truly,
                      The Closest Thing To A Christian on This Site

Comment

Wow. Ok. So you took my look inward..
                        That's right. Jesus does not want us to worship the demon of self examination. There are many forms of this sin; yoga is a quite well known one.

I was talking about looking at one's self, sort of like Jesus said..
                        Where did He say that? (the point about casting stones has already been covered)

Please explain your point again, about the apostles. Yes, I see that they are sitting outside and eating. What is your point?
                        The point is that Jesus did not reveal Himself to introverts doing "looking inward" He revealed Himself to people who were ENGAGED with others and INTERACTING with them (sharing a meal, out walking, later He instructs us to bring The Gospel to all nations - not something to be achieved perched under a blanket or displaying oneself on behalf of demons before their idols).
                        . . And please explain to me how picking up snakes, drinking poison, or speaking in tongues are in any way more rational thnigs to do than say.... I don't know... contemplating things and stretching?
                        It is not our place to think. God's path is one of obedience. Christians obey Him.

Comment

To be a Christian requires following the Bible, ALL OF IT. If you can show me a single instance of a True Christian(tm) either misquoting the KJV Bible, or "interpreting" the Bible (by using phrases like "what that REALLY means" or similar), I will donate $1,000 to the Jesus-hating charity of your choice.

You have 2 hours.

Remember: quoting the Bible is not interpreting the Bible.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                            To be a Christian requires following the Bible, ALL OF IT. If you can show me a single instance of a True Christian™ either misquoting the KJV Bible, or "interpreting" the Bible (by using phrases like "what that REALLY means" or similar), I will donate $1,000 to the Jesus-hating charity of your choice.

You have 2 hours.

Remember: quoting the Bible is not interpreting the Bible.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                            Because you are a disgusting degenerate pervert

There's a good quote for you. Took me 14 nanoseconds to find that one. You'll probably say that it doesn't count, but it does. You're not quoting Bible here are you? Are those the words of the lord? Did God ever say that anyone was a disgusting degenerate pervert? Show me the passage.

Comment

Because you are a disgusting degenerate pervert.
                              I see that you are very good at judging others. Yet, you don't think that anyone who worships Christ should be able to do that. See how that makes sense?
                              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                                Because you are a disgusting degenerate pervert and God is not everlasting love for sinners. Making it up that God loves everyone forever doesn't make it true. Hell is there specifically for people who reject Christ's temporary death in order that they be saved from sin by repenting and being baptised.
                                @Nobar - That quote was made (as you can see above) by one of the Christians here on this site. Not by me. If you took the time to read a little further you would see that I used his quote to answer a question he posed to me. I would never call anyone names like that unless they were a rapist or pedophile. Which, don't you find it interesting that in all it's moral perfection, there is no mention of pedophilia being a sin, an act that I think we can all agree is the one of if the not the worst act perpetrated by humans? If God took the time to give us the ten commandments, and a litany of other laws deemed sinful, like what to eat and when, not to trim the corners of your beard, how exactly to sacrifice a ram in his name, then sent his son to die for our sins, isn't odd that neither of them mentioned pedophilia at all? How did we as humans come to the realization that pedophilia was wrong when it isn't written in God's law? Serious question from a non-believer.

Comment

Working...
                                X