X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Well Hello there

Originally posted by Warrior in Christ View Post
    HOW DARE YOU TRY TO CORRECT A GODLY PASTOR, HOMER!

You are obviously sick and vile. No doubt this has been passed down through the generations of your family, that's why God is punishing you know with retardation. Yeah, I bet you like to get your hands on all kinds of lightsaber you flaming Will and Grace fan...
    .. dear god you suck at insults

also Will and Grace sucked soooo much... i couldnt stand it at all
    Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy.
    Jedi use their powers to defend and to protect.
    Jedi respect all life, in any form.
    Jedi serve others rather then ruling over them, for the good of the galaxy.
    Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training.

Comment

Originally posted by The Jedi Mistress View Post
      .. dear god you suck at insults

also Will and Grace sucked soooo much... i couldnt stand it at all
      2 Chronicles 15:13
      Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Boy, at the end of the day, these are the words we live by. While you ride the short bus to your sheltered workshop, you might want to ponder them.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        2 Chronicles 15:13
        Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Boy, at the end of the day, these are the words we live by. While you ride the short bus to your sheltered workshop, you might want to ponder them.
        I told you im Strate as in im not gay, also im a Phlosapher not a retard ... just becuse my spelling is bad dosent make me retarded it just means i have a brane defishency

also you need to realize that those rules are way out of date and are to harsh

Comment

Originally posted by The Jedi Master View Post
          I told you im Strate as in im not gay, also im a Phlosapher not a retard ... just becuse my spelling is bad dosent make me retarded it just means i have a brane defishency

Sweet Jesus you got it bad, don't you. I'll bet the doctor slapped your mother when you were born.

The only hope you have is to get on your knees and beg Christ to take over your pathetic life. He died for three days for our sins. He can cover you with blood and grace and maybe he'd even remove the curse of retardation you currently carry...if you Tithe enough.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Hi, The Jedi Master, I'm Hikari. I'm much nicer than these "True Christians" that keep insulting you left and right.

Just a question, Are you just a Star Wars fan, or you do really follow the Jedi religion?

-Hii

Comment

Sweet Jesus you got it bad, don't you. I'll bet the doctor slapped your mother when you were born.

The only hope you have is to get on your knees and beg Christ to take over your pathetic life. He died for three days for our sins. He can cover you with blood and grace and maybe he'd even remove the curse of retardation you currently carry...if you Tithe enough.
              ok you realy suck at insults also if your a pastor arnt you suposed to be kind to others not shunn them?

Retadation is not a Sin its a simple thing that happens at birth i for example was born with ADD so was most of amarica and the rest of the world but that dosent make you or any one else better or wose then us

Comment

You had just conterdicted yoself twice up in here. You done said you's not a homer, when we all knows them Star Wars fans is perverts! And then you had said you's not a retarded, right after you had done did posted a wickerpedophelia article statin' otherwise. Good Lord, chile.... the debbil must haves a firm hold on yo brain to haves you so confuseded.
                The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever. - Isaiah 40:8

In other words, it never had been outdated and it not ever gonna be. PRAISE JESUS!
                sigpic
                "He went on CNN and he laughed at us, and he said, 'They'll never get me because Allah will protect me. Allah will protect me.' Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol." - Lt. General William G. Boykin

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Hikari View Post
                  Hi, The Jedi Master, I'm Hikari. I'm much nicer than these "True Christians" that keep insulting you left and right.

Just a question, Are you just a Star Wars fan, or you do really follow the Jedi religion?

-Hii
                  The boy is a retarded. Don't take advantage of him, chink. If he wants to wear his little Halloween costume every day, let him.

FYI: Jedi is not a religion. Its a character from a crappy old movie. If you met some fool who told you he was little red riding hood, would you just go along with that like it was normal?
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

*Bows head Slightly*
                    You can Call me the Jedi master from what ive seen i dont understand why you people hate others for other ideas i mean thats what makes the world great we can Make the world better with working together
                    And just who made you a Jedi Master, hmm? That's what I'd like to know. All these people giving themselves titles, why, I bet you haven't even mastered the double-ended lightsaber, have you?

*In case anyone didn't notice, I actually don't care. You can call yourself whatever the hell you want, just don't expect me to call you 'Jedi Master'. Jedi, maybe.
                    Last edited by Rachael Van Helsing; 06-18-2007, 04:30 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

ok you realy suck at insults also if your a pastor arnt you suposed to be kind to others not shunn them?

Retadation is not a Sin its a simple thing that happens at birth i for example was born with ADD so was most of amarica and the rest of the world but that dosent make you or any one else better or wose then us
                      Boy, god hates cripples of all kinds. If you owned a Bible (and weren't so retarded that you could even use it), then you'd know that.

Lev.21:17-23
                      Whosoever ... hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken; No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God. ... Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Hikari View Post

-Hii
                        Both ... well sort of i get most of my morals from the jedi Religion (the one from the movies and books) the rest comes from my Grandma may she rest in peace...

Comment

The boy is a retarded. Don't take advantage of him, chink. If he wants to wear his little Halloween costume every day, let him.

FYI: Jedi is not a religion. Its a character from a crappy old movie. If you met some fool who told you he was little red riding hood, would you just go along with that like it was normal?
                          Could have sworn I read somewhere, about some geeks that follow the Jedi religion...
                          If someone says that they're Little Red Riding Hood, I will treat them as such.

And I'm not taking advantage of him! If anything I'm trying to keep him from leaving. We need more sane people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
                            And just who made you a Jedi Master, hmm? That's what I'd like to know. All these people giving themselves titles, why, I bet you haven't even mastered the double-ended lightsaber, have you?
                            VanRugmuncher, kindly refrain from discussing the perverted sexual practices that you and Lilith get up to.

Double-ended lightsaber indeed.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

All these people giving themselves titles, why, I bet you haven't even mastered the double-ended lightsaber, have you?
                              Please do not mention the names they give to they depraved sex techniques, Rachael. Thank you.
                              sigpic
                              "He went on CNN and he laughed at us, and he said, 'They'll never get me because Allah will protect me. Allah will protect me.' Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol." - Lt. General William G. Boykin

Comment

*In case anyone didn't notice, I actually don't care. You can call yourself whatever the hell you want, just don't expect me to call you 'Jedi Master'. Jedi, maybe.
                                actualy i have and ive also masterd 3 of the 7 forms of lightsaber combat (not includeing form zero witch ive masterd as well) i have a double bladed lightsaber (yellow in blade color) that can disconect at the hilt and a reguler lightsaber (thats blade is Teal in color)

Comment

Working...
                                X