Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Christian history forum
Reload this Page Why does god hate U.S.A?
Christian history forum This forum is dedicated to the history of Christianity, and its impact on the history of the world.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash, chink agitator
Under Investigation

hlossi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hlossi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Why does god hate U.S.A? - 03-04-2010, 11:54 AM

Proof that god hates North America

1. You live in a system where only rich people can be healed. Jesus loved the poor and cured blind man without commitment. So why doesn't USA do the same.

2. The multiple churches in America are based on profit. Jesus hated anyone who tried to take money of any sort. By accepting cash you are a money changer. And this is what Jesus does to capitalist greedy money changers.

Looks like the whole congress and Wall Street is going to Hell.

3. There is only one Jesus, of for that fact there should be only one church, ad free and non profit. Well you have over thousand diffrent churches in USA interpitating the Bible all diffrently. Seems to me that Jesus can't hear most of you since you are all talking to him differently.

4. Jesus gave his disciples food, and even washed their feets. He had unconditional love for all the humanity, even the poor even his traitors. There is still racism in USA, discrimination against homosexual and pre-married sex. Jesus forgives all sins but does not forgive those who judge others.

John 13:1-20 "1 Now before the feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end. 2 And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray him; 3 Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God; 4 He rises from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself. 5 After that he poured water into a basin, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded. 6 Then cometh he to Simon Peter: and Peter said unto him, Lord, dost thou wash my feet? 7 Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou know not now; but thou shall know hereafter. 8 Peter said unto him, Thou shall never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me. 9 Simon Peter said unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head. 10 Jesus said to him, He that is washed need not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all. 11 For he knew who should betray him; therefore said he, Ye are not all clean. 12 So after he had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you? 13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am. 14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet. 15 For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you. 16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him. 17 If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them. 18 I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eats bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me. 19 Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he. 20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receives whomsoever I send receives me; and he that receives me receives him that sent me."

5. USA is one big soup of Europians. Originally Brits, that themselves carry Viking genes, since Iceland is going to hell for beiging Vikings, so are Americans. After the Brits, all the sinners of Europe came looking for a way to be rich and own a land. They were even so greedy that they are willing to kill many thousands of innocent aboriginals which Jesus loved (Jesus loves his enemy).

I myself am afraid of nothing, I am not afraid of dying and I don't care if there is heaven waiting for me or not. If I enjoy this life as much as I can then I have noting left to do so heaven would just be a waste of time. If I go to hell, well so be it. There is no pain great enough for me to be afraid of it, I am not a pussy. Today I am very happy man, can't ask for more. Heaven... no but thanks anyway!