X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

I have come across this niche in the trash pile that is the internet and instantly I felt at home. Perhaps too at home, as a more senior member pointed out to me. Thank you for the redirect to this introduction forum and I hope you can forgive my initial excitement which led me to error.

I read the Good Book like many, but I also live it. Everyday I act, speak, and think as The Bible instructs me to. I must warn you now, I have no patience for those who reject The Lord. However, I do find merit in guiding those who seek to embrace The Lord and have yet to.

I am quite thrilled that I have stumbled upon this website, as most of the internet is inhabited by demonic, filth-spewing liberals and such.

Please let me know if there are things on my etiquette I must improve.
    Thank you for being faithful to The Lord.

I share with you one of my favorite insights:
    First, although God may test his people, humans are not to test God (Mt 4:7; Deut 6:16).

Re: Hello everyone

Who sent you? Are you here to spy on me? It wasn't my fault, they were all against me!

Can I trust you? Will you turn on me? They are all watching me! They think I did it, that I was the ONE! But it wasn't me, no it wasn't me.

But I know who it was! Yes . . . yes. I know.

He's new around here, he's very very new. And he hates to disappoint people, yes, he hates that. He'll do anything to avoid saying "No" to people, ANYTHING!!!

So he said "Yes" to some very bad people and he did BAAADDD things. Very bad things!

Yes he did!
    sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hammopation View Post
      I have come across this niche in the trash pile that is the internet and instantly I felt at home. Perhaps too at home, as a more senior member pointed out to me. Thank you for the redirect to this introduction forum and I hope you can forgive my initial excitement which led me to error.

I read the Good Book like many, but I also live it. Everyday I act, speak, and think as The Bible instructs me to. I must warn you now, I have no patience for those who reject The Lord. However, I do find merit in guiding those who seek to embrace The Lord and have yet to.

I am quite thrilled that I have stumbled upon this website, as most of the internet is inhabited by demonic, filth-spewing liberals and such.

Please let me know if there are things on my etiquette I must improve.
      Thank you for being faithful to The Lord.

I share with you one of my favorite insights:
      First, although God may test his people, humans are not to test God (Mt 4:7; Deut 6:16).
      Welcome to God's favorite forum, and feel free to ignore the Captain. He's been under some....stress lately.

Please tell us about yourself, friend. What church do you attend? How old are you? How many soldiers for Christ have you popped out of your wife?
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Welcome, Hambamonation. Your introduction does sound Godly!

Please ignore Captain A. He's having a difficult time with the election results.
        Bible boring? Nonsense!
        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Working...
        X