X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Only SATAN Gives Women Orgasms!!!

Originally posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos View Post
    Oops. Can I just apologize for this post cos it got me a perv award now, and of course I'm no pervertida at all, I was only thinking about the question but of course maybe that's no my department. Im just glad I wasn't talk about my underwears in more details, especially the expensive silk ones, so I apologize for rasing blood pressures of some moderators here by talking about underwears and if we sometimes shouldn't wear them.

SORRY.

YIC, Mari.
    Yeah, I think the Pastor is right, that the more layers between our cooters and Jesus the better. Because cooters are offensive to God. Still though, logically speaking I guess the only time you really NEED to be wearing underwear is if your dress or skirt is very short, and we shouldn't be wearing those types of things anyway, like the harlot Katy Perry wears, lest we inadvertently tempt men.

So is "cooter" the preferred term for a lady's genital area here? Because there are a lot of names for it, and I reckon some of them might not be approved of by the Lord.
    God Bless America. How I envy you all. Your food tastes way better than ours, and your newspapers don't have columns by women in ethnic headscarves about ethical shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesey View Post
      Yeah, I think the Pastor is right, that the more layers between our cooters and Jesus the better. Because cooters are offensive to God. Still though, logically speaking I guess the only time you really NEED to be wearing underwear is if your dress or skirt is very short, and we shouldn't be wearing those types of things anyway, like the harlot Katy Perry wears, lest we inadvertently tempt men.

So is "cooter" the preferred term for a lady's genital area here? Because there are a lot of names for it, and I reckon some of them might not be approved of by the Lord.
      Yes, the Pastors are right about most if not all things of course. And as for the word...I think it's best not to mention it even. I'm sure the Pastors would agree.
      Titus 2:4 : That they may teach the young women to bee sober, to LOUE their husbands, to LOUE their children.

(What every girl really wants in her heart, so I'm cool with this. And have a really nice happy day )

Comment

I don't know what all the fuss is about. If a man has marital relations with his wife while she is scrubbing the kitchen floor, she will keep her mind on the work at hand and not give Satan occaision to let her mind wander.

It all seems so easy to me to keep sin out of ones life.

Comment

Woman almost dies from inserting a "eye" into her hoo haaa.

One winter night, Dr. Melissa Barton was the attending physician in the emergency department of the Detroit Medical Center. Making her rounds, she picked up a chart for a new patient and read the woman's chief complaint: "eye in the vagina."

The patient told Barton she had been expecting a fight with some neighbors outside her house. Wearing only a sweatshirt and spandex pants, she needed somewhere to stow her prosthetic eye for safe-keeping.

"Those things are pretty expensive and hard to replace," Barton said. "So that's where it went, along with her driver's license."

Unfortunately, it got stuck.

Dr. Gary Vilke, a professor of clinical emergency medicine at the University of California San Diego Medical Center, saw a patient who had four Barbie doll heads stuck in his rectum.

"When you looked at his x-ray, they were looking at you, like a totem pole," Vilke said.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellnes...9#.Tv-jbzVWqHc
          sigpic

Tweet me Here
          My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Amen, sister Daisy Mae. These modern whores need to remember that sex is for procreating, not for pleasure.
            1 Corinthians 14:34 Shut up and get back in the kitchen!

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy Mae Johnson View Post
              How disturbing!
              1 Corinthians 14:34 Shut up and get back in the kitchen!

Comment

Jesus knew how to deal with this,

Matthew 18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee:

YIC

Jack
                Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

More proof that only Satan makes women lustful after sex.

Woman Dies After Having Sex With a Dog!

Notice she is is from Limerick and was a drunken Irish to boot.

Woman Dies of Allergic Reaction After Sex With Dog

Comments
                  1Share372

KTLA News
                  9:08 p.m. EDT, July 13, 2011

LIMERICK COUNTY, Ireland (KTLA) -- A man is facing life in prison in connection with the death of his girlfriend who died after having sex with his Alsatian dog.

According to The Sun, 57-year old Sean McDonnell is the first person ever tried under legislation banning sex with animals.

Topics
                  Physical Conditions
                  Republic of Ireland
                  Prisons
                  See more topics »
                  Prosecutors say the sex appeared to be consensual.

Follow NewsChannel 3 on Facebook

McDonnell and the 43-year old woman met in a bestiality chat room and decided to follow up, according to The Irish Daily Star.

The incident happened in 2008 and the dog has been held in custody since.

The mother of four fell ill after the incident and was rushed to Limerick hospital where she died from a severe allergic reaction to the sex.

The Sun reports that McDonnell could face a life sentence in prison if found guilty.

http://www.wtkr.com/news/ktla-woman-...0,708570.story
                  sigpic

Tweet me Here
                  My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

More proof that only Satan makes women lustful after sex. Woman Dies After Having Sex With a Dog! Notice she is is from Limerick and was a drunken Irish to boot.
                    More proof that the sinful female lust for orgasms leads to nothing but suffering, death and an eternal stay in the fires of Hell. My wife never had an orgasm in her entire life and I am certain she is very happy about that.
                    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Apparently alot of accidents involving horse crashes occur when women ride them and experience these convulsions so they loose control!
                      xxx Kat xxx

Comment

Sorry to be so fresh and blunt but I was deep in prayer and this came to me.

Women take note. If you ever feel pleasure while being intimate it is SATAN or his DEMONS causing the sensations!

Don't give into it. Don't let the pleasure sweep you away. You don't want to go to HELL for that do you?

I think, God gave to Men the right to lead. Men lead and rule women, and Man is the head of the woman.

But ...

The bible sais: " Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered." (1 Peter 3,7)

and : "...the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife. " (1stCor 7,4)

So, I think, in the bedroom, the Woman is the ruler, she is queen in the bedroom (in marriage of course).
                        The man has no right for sex, except if the woman allows. Women are like the gate of the Eden, and the man must be Worthy to enter. Only the woman decide that she allows the man to enter or not.
                        Men must humble themselves before women in the bedroom.

So, every man is king in the life, but every woman is Queen in bedroom.
                        Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
                        13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul the gypsy scum View Post

So, I think, in the bedroom, the Woman is the ruler, she is queen in the bedroom (in marriage of course).
                          The man has no right for sex, except if the woman allows. Women are like the gate of the Eden, and the man must be Worthy to enter. Only the woman decide that she allows the man to enter or not.
                          Men must humble themselves before women in the bedroom.

So, every man is king in the life, but every woman is Queen in bedroom.
                          Where does it say anything like that in the Holy Bible?

You gypsy demons are truly blasphemers.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                            Where does it say anything like that in the Holy Bible?

You gypsy demons are truly blasphemers.
                            I showed the bible verses above, but I have more.
                            When Adam and Eve did sin in the Eden, God drove them out. I think, you agree this.
                            But... What is the only one that Man had from the Eden. Only the Woman.
                            Woman is the only one that is from Eden and we have now. So, Women are the symbol of the Eden, and the Man desire after woman is the desire after the Eden.
                            But take a look at this:

"So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life. " (Genesis 3,24)

An angel and a flaming sword guarded the Eden, not allowed to return.
                            and the woman is one of the "fruit" from Eden. The tree of life means the Heaven, but I think the Woman is the symbol of the Tree of life, too.

So every men cannot enter into the woman, except if She (the Eden) opens the gate Voluntary. If she think, the man is worthy to enter.

So, according to the verses above, the Woman is the ruler in the bedroom, however the Man is the ruler any other area.
                            Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
                            13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Comment

You're all hopped up on the drugs, aren't you.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul the gypsy scum View Post
                                So every men cannot enter into the woman, except if She (the Eden) opens the gate Voluntary. If she think, the man is worthy to enter.
                                This is a family friendly church, mister. If I knew I was going to come here to praise the Holy name of Jesus only to find talk of men "entering" women in a thread about sinful orgasms, I would have stayed in my bedroom on my knees!

I am so glad my daughters will never meet or talk to a man like you - a man who would suggest they are "rulers" in any way. That's like saying they can grow beards and adam's apples, too. What True Christian™ lady wants to be like a man?
                                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X