X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presidential Shield in Mara Largo

Several of us have been talking about how we might make President Trump's transition to Mara Largo easier for him. We think he will need some reminder of the Presidency and maybe even some symbolism that he is still President. What we've concluded is we need a podium with the Presidential Shield. He could stand behind it and give speeches.

We're wondering if a Presidential Shield could be made for him, or, could he take one with him when he leaves the White House? Perhaps he would be comfortable inserting the words "in exile" on the shield.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Presidential Shield in Mara Largo

He must have a replica Oval Office, complete with Resolute desk. (I would even go so far to say he needs a replica White House.) Whenever he opens the curtains or looks out the window there must be big screens showing videos that crackle into life. Videos of hundreds of thousands of adoring fans cheering for him and chanting his name
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel
      Mayor: Meeting at Flint Mansion on January 21st. Be there. Be prepared to quarantine with me and the houseboys for my tests to come back clean. Bring the good Chateau Lafitte (1958/1953). We don't wanna mingle with losers no more, a loser is not a man but a pussy. Time to change gear. Make it sure that the tithe count is as expected.
      Now we're cookin', Pastor Zeke. Glad to have you back here in Freehold. As soon as we get the President settled comfortably in Mara Largo it's full time fighting sin.
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Farmer View Post
        He must have a replica Oval Office, complete with Resolute desk. (I would even go so far to say he needs a replica White House.) Whenever he opens the curtains or looks out the window there must be big screens showing videos that crackle into life. Videos of hundreds of thousands of adoring fans cheering for him and chanting his name
        Oh, yes, dear Brother Farmer -- how I do agree! And, speaking of the curtains, I say that our dear President Trump should take the gold draperies with him, along with a few other souvenirs (as shown in the photo below) to remind himself of his four glorious years in the Oval Office. Why, those gold curtains are from the Clinton Presidency, so it will be a good chance to get rid of them, once and for all!

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
          What we've concluded is we need a podium with the Presidential Seal.
          Great idea. But I think President Trump would like it better if we replaced the eagle in the middle with his picture. He was going to do that in his second term, anyway.
          The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
            Great idea. But I think President Trump would like it better if we replaced the eagle in the middle with his picture. He was going to do that in his second term, anyway.
            Good thought, Brother Dnow. Another thing I've wondered about is how to replicate adoring crowds. Surely the sounds of the crowds have been recorded and can be played as he speaks. Maybe a wide screen of a crowd would seem realistic enough to provide him some pleasure.

Comment

One more term! One more term! The $10B bullscrip for use in all Trump properties, like Disney dollars. In Donny we trust.
              Attached Files
              If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                One more term! One more term! The $10B bullscrip for use in all Trump properties, like Disney dollars. In Donny we trust.
                Oh, yes indeed, dear Brother Dr. Toole! And there are still enough hours left in this day for the to overturn Joe Burden's chance at setting foot in the Oval Office, and there is more than enough faith to enable this. Almighty is still in control! I mean, this IS , is it not? Mark my words, will laugh Mr. Burden off that inauguration platform and He will keep our beloved President Trump in the White House -- where he belongs -- to continue with his excellent leadership for the good of the blessed !

Psalm 2:4 "4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the shall have them in derision."

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

To add insult to injury, the City of Palm Beach has ordered the removal of the President's helicopter pad at Mara Largo. This is wrong.

To keep in a Presidential mindset, Trump needs not only a Presidential Shield to stand behind but he needs fill the thrill of having a helicopter at the ready just outside his door. When the Biden/Harris Administration falls Donald Trump will be called back to Washington. An aid will say, "Mr. President, your Sikorsky is ready."

This country and Palm Beach need to treat our national treasure, Donald Trump, with the admiration and respect he has earned.

Trump helipad at Mar-a-Lago to soon be demolished | TheHill

Comment

Working...
                  X