X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minecraft: Makes children sex slaves and destroys our economy!

Originally posted by LogicalCatholic View Post
    If you don't know anything about then how do you know it's bad... Hypocrite
    Ask your priests about sex, same difference, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
      You read it here first folks! Sinner agrees with other sinner that sinning is just great.
      No he's just making legitimate arguements against this post & your dealing with it by putting your hands over your ears & shouting no no i don't want to debate like an intelligent person
      And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

Comment

No he's just making legitimate arguements against this post & your dealing with it by putting your hands over your ears & shouting no no i don't want to debate like an intelligent person
        Please rewrite this run-on jabbering as complete, intelligent sentences, as an intelligent person would . . . assuming you wish to be treated as an intelligent person.

Thank you.
        Bible boring? Nonsense!
        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
          Please rewrite this run-on jabbering as complete, intelligent sentences, as an intelligent person would . . . assuming you wish to be treated as an intelligent person.

Thank you.
          Look this post is completely ridiculous. Nothing in Minecraft does anything that this guy claims &, he assumes the most ridiculous things.How does he those things about the pictures? The answer is he does'nt. He just makes up those captions without any knowledge of what really went on. This game is just for building cool things like ships,houses,towers,cities,towns or, really anything. Additionally some of his points are wrong.There is actually a controlled environment on minecraft servers. There are admins & moderaters to regulate the server. This games is just harmless building nothing more nothing less.
          And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

Comment

Look this post is completely ridiculous. Nothing in Minecraft does anything that this guy claims &, he assumes the most ridiculous things.How does he those things about the pictures? The answer is he does'nt. He just makes up those captions without any knowledge of what really went on. This game is just for building cool things like ships,houses,towers,cities,towns or, really anything. Additionally some of his points are wrong.There is actually a controlled environment on minecraft servers. There are admins & moderaters to regulate the server. This games is just harmless building nothing more nothing less.
            Ah... that's why you're here. Just another butthurt minecrafter crying because someone criticised his fave waste of time. It's not about Jesus and learning how to serve Him best at all.
            sigpic
            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
            The truth about volcanos
            Sex and debauchery in public schools
            Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
            Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
              Ah... that's why you're here. Just another butthurt minecrafter crying because someone criticised his fave waste of time. It's not about Jesus and learning how to serve Him best at all.
              You know Religion isn't everything & calling me butthurt is a bit rude
              please respect me & i'll respect you

Comment

Originally posted by ThisForumIsHorrible View Post
                So I have spit in the face of baby Jesus and I can still be saved. If I were Jesus's parent, I wouldn't offer the one who spit in my face a saving.
                You're a good man, ThisForumIsHorrible. We're right. Cranky Old Man... well... his username says it all.

To be honest, you guys are making a MASSIVE deal out of nothing. If I had half a brain, I'd send this to MineCraft's board of creators and THAN see how your supposed government ties work.

But I don't have half a brain. So I won't.

Hey Didymus Much... Well, you did AND you're unsaved trash. So why not side with the other trash and help us? Don't tell me you're a True Christian, because you're not.

Comment

Originally posted by Malice in Wonderland View Post
                  You're a good man
                  Guy you are quoting was saying that he never could forgive as Jesus does. Are you saying that being unforgiving makes you a good man?

Comment

@Cranky Old Man
                    Ive got some questions, I send you an email.

Comment

and btw, laughing because you think, that all minecraft players will burn in hell, will just make yourself satanic!
                      So stop beeing fundamentalistic!

Comment

Originally posted by Quobble View Post
                        and btw, laughing because you think, that all minecraft players will burn in hell, will just make yourself satanic!
                        I hope you can back that up with scripture, or you just made yourself look like a fool.

We are not fundamental. We just follow the bible, so we are rationalists.

Comment

You owe me four dollars for all of the commas you just wasted. Do you think they're free?
                          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Man, I was utterly addicted to this when it game out. Made some amazing things, one of my friends recreated the Death Star from Star Wars. So much fun!

Comment

Originally posted by SomebodyWithSense View Post
                              Man, I was utterly addicted
                              That just proves the evil of minecraft. Of course you got addicted, it's designed to make you an addict, just like heroin or cannabis.

Comment

You know Religion isn't everything
                                Your Pope seems to think it is, as long as his cult continues to bring him money, power, and young boys to sodomize.

Originally posted by IllogicalCatholic
                                Look, this post is completely ridiculous. Nothing in Minecraft does anything that this guy claims &, he assumes the most ridiculous things.How does he those things about the pictures? The answer is he does'nt. He just makes up those captions without any knowledge of what really went on. This game is just for building cool things like ships,houses,towers,cities,towns or, really anything. Additionally, some of his points are wrong.There is actually a controlled environment on Minecraft servers. There are admins & moderaters to regulate the server. This games is just harmless building, nothing more nothing less.
                                I asked you to rewrite it as intelligent, complete sentences, not another spew of semi-literate drivel.

Are you a product of the public school system or something?
                                Bible boring? Nonsense!
                                Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                                You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Working...
                                X