(#1)
Old
Yes, THAT Brother Love!
True Christian™

Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Persecution of the RIGHTEOUS!! - 11-19-2006, 04:13 AM

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse,
deceiving, and being deceived.
(2 Timothy 3:12-13)

Lately lots of folks been askin me why God's HOLY PEOPLE (ie: True Christians ONLY) is bein so persecuted in the world today. Some of these folks is actin like it all be a big surprise to them. I refers them to 2nd Timothy 3:12-13 in the Lord's Good Book (the BIBLE which is the ONLY good book and the ONLY book ever worth readin) for the answer.

Ain't no doubts in my mind that we is livin in the END TIMES and that the LORD'S DAY OF JUDGEMENT is jist round the corner. Jist like 2nd Timothy says all we True Christians suffer persecutions in these END TIMES cuz the SINNERS are growin more and more EVIL and DECEIVING!! There be no evil that the SINNERS cannot think bout commitin anymore! Ever evil under the sun is in their DEPRAVED minds and they cant waits to carry that evil out!! They love EVIL!! The SINNERS love deceiving people! Why? Cuz they doin jist what their evil lord (the DEVIL) does. The DEVIL is a DECEIVER and LIAR and all the SINNERS is the same as he!! The Devil and his WHORES love persecutin God's HOLY PEOPLE who are TRUE CHRISTIANS!

Our LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST warned us that in the END TIMES we True Christians would be persecuted by the Devil and his WHORES on this world. Well that be exactly what be happin now today!! So, we who is the LORD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE (ie: True Christians) should NOT be surprised when these INFIDELS persecute us cuz the SINNERS are Satan's VILE WHORES!! They love persecutin us! They sits and thinks bout all kinds of EVIL they can throw at us! But, all that be ok cuz there be NO DOUBTS that JESUS IS ON OUR SIDE and NOT on their side!! TRUE CHRISTIANS are God's CHOSEN PEOPLE and of this there be NO DOUBT. Satan's WHORES jist cannot stand that FACT!! So, they persecute us because God IS on OUR SIDE.

I jist tell peoples not to worry bout the SINNERS cuz JESUS has already gots their evil number and there is a ticket straight to HELL awaitin for ALL SINNERS!! They is laughin now and go to and fro doin whatever they want BUT on the SOON COMIN DAY OF JUDGEMENT ain't NONE of the SINNERS goin to be laughin bouts ANYTHING!! In fact they is all goin to be weepin like babies! Then they is ALL goin to be THROWN into the FIERY PIT of HELL in the Valley of Abomination and Desolation!! Oh...oh...I tell ya'll rit now ain't even ONE SINNER goin to be rejoicin in Hell. Rit now the SINNERS be ridin high, thinkin they is the best thing to ever hit this Earth. They be persecutin us True Christians and they be laughin at and MOCKING GOD!! But, that be ok cuz in the end it goin to be GOD who gets all the SINNERS and they ain't goin to be laughin or mockin the Lord then I guarantees ya'll.

Now thinks bout this for a minute. When Jesus our Savior was on this Earth he was persecuted by the sinners then jist like all True Christians are persecuted today by the sinners. There be no difference! SINNERS has ALWAYS been the SAME!! That be one reason why I call all sinners, SATAN'S WHORES!! Cuz, that IS what they are!! They all prostitute themselves over to SATAN and they don't even know it BUT they all goin to find it out on the DAY OF JUDGEMENT for sure!!

The Sinners is EVIL! The SINNERS is SEDUCERS!! That why they all be WHORES to SATAN!! They go to and fro seducin ever thing they can!! They is all HARLOTS full of SIN and DEBAUCHERY!! They think they is so smart but they is not even smart enough to TURN TO THE LORD FOR SALVATION!! They is actually all pretty STUPID I thinks!!

JESUS told us True Christians would be persecuted in the END TIMES. So, we should NOT be surprised when we True Christians encounter persecution and SEDUCTION at the EVIL and FILTHY hands of the sinners, SATAN'S WHORES!! Jist remember that JESUS was also persecuted by those ABOMINATIONS of SIN. These IS the END TIMES my friends and that be why people today MUST REPENT of their sins and turn to the LORD for SALVATION before it be too late!! The Lord's blessed DAY OF JUDGEMENT can happen ANY TIME NOW!! And, what a GLORIOUS DAY it will be to WITNESS all of the SINNERS, HARLOTS, WITCHES, AND HOMERSEXUALS thrown into HELL!! We who are the RIGHTEOUS will REJOICE at their end but the SINNERS will REGRET all their sin and all their persecution and seduction of GOD'S HOLY AND TRUE PEOPLE!!

You can BET on that for SURE!!

PRAISE THE LORD!

AMEN!!