X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The fatal flaw in atheistic thinking exposed in one simple diagram!

Originally posted by Adam Ski View Post
    Is that true Jack? I've heard dates for age of the "earth" Gen 1:1 like 5,772 or 5,782 or 7,531 or 4,567,200,000 or 13,750,000,000 or 93,200,000,000 years. They can't all be true
    I've heard a lot of things, such as "God loves everyone", "Being gay isn't a choice", and "We came from monkeys having sex with fish". Do you believe everything you hear? I heard that if you jump out of plane and flap your arms really hard, you'll fly. I told it to you, so it's true, try it out.
    Exodus 21:20-21

20And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. 21Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.

Comment

Originally posted by Good Christian Woman View Post
      Amen, Redeemed Papist. Scientists are always changing the story, altering their beliefs, turning complete 180's whenever they see anything that contradicts their original views.

God never changes, and neither does our faith in Him.
      You forgot that god does change, he gets a lil red in the cheek every time he sees homosexuals fornicating in a public bathroom filled with other homo's, homeopathic diseases.

(Deuteronomy 28:27)
      The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.

Other than that, you sister are not only a good cook, but a good wife. Please be sure you keep putting your shoes back on when leaving the kitchen.
      Any material posted in this space that is other than KJV Scripture will cause instant banishment. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb View Post
        You forgot that god does change
        Wrong again, mocker.

Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
          Wrong again, mocker.
          When you look at the thought processes of these scientific people they are so desperate to move the goalposts to keep people reeling and confused so they get to live in relative luxury at our expense while doing no real actual work it's quite disturbing. They're nearly as bad as Catholics.
          sigpic
          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
          The truth about volcanos
          Sex and debauchery in public schools
          Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
          Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
            Adam, you think angels are space aliens
            Yes. I used to think that some space ships were, I don't know what I think now.
            Revelation 9:7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. 8And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. 9And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. 10And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails:

I thought I'd do Gen 1-50 and then do Rev 1-22
            Then go back to Ex 1 and so on. I'm up to Rev 9

John can see to our own times and when we read what he wrote we know what he means. It was hard for him I think to choose the right words for what he saw. He chose as well as he could.

Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.

Comment

The popular rock band "Styx" - I assume they're still popular anyway, I'm not really "down with the kids" - have a song in which he thought that some people were angels but then, to his suprise, they climbed aboard a starship and headed for the skies.

You have to ask yourself, Adam, whether it is wise to share an opinion with a group of heavy metal homosexual satanists who share a name with a river in Hell.

They even, to add insult to injury, have a song in which the singer exhorts a Lady to give him all of her love - presumably leaving her with no love left for Christ.

I really feel that the correct opinion for any True Christian is the opposite one to that of this group of punk rockers.

I'll pray for you.

YIC

Catherine

Comment

Originally posted by Catherine Moore View Post
                The popular rock band "Styx" - I assume they're still popular anyway, I'm not really "down with the kids" - have a song in which he thought that some people were angels but then, to his suprise, they climbed aboard a starship and headed for the skies.
                It says much the same thing here
                Acts 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

Why did he need to go UP? To a cave man it might prove that he was God. Who but a mad man would say that now? So is it just made up Cath, or is it real? And if it's real, why did he go UP?

If John saw our world in his dream he'd see all sorts of things that, well, we'd know what they were but he would not.

He'd need to use words such as they were like or hair like or crowns like or teeth like and that's juat what he does do.

He's not the first to do so is he Cath?

You have to ask yourself, Adam, whether it is wise to share an opinion with a group of heavy metal homosexual satanists who share a name with a river in Hell.
                If the Styx is in Hell, Hell won't last long. It will all be gone when the Sun blows up. What will we do then?

http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19890007533_1989007533.pdf
                Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.

Comment

If the Styx is in Hell, Hell won't last long. It will all be gone when the Sun blows up. What will we do then?
                  Why would the sun blow up? It's just a light on the firmament. Where does it say in the Bible that this is going to happen?
                  sigpic
                  Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                  The truth about volcanos
                  God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Why would the sun blow up? It's just a light on the firmament. Where does it say in the Bible that this is going to happen?
                    2 Peter 3:10

Comment

2 Peter 3:10
                      But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
                      What's that got to do with the sun blowing up? The sun is just a light in the firmament to mark the seasons and for signs and to give additional light.
                      Genesis 1:14-19
                      14And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 17And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 18And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. 19And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
                      sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
                        What's that got to do with the sun blowing up? The sun is just a light in the firmament to mark the seasons and for signs and to give additional light.
                        Genesis 1:14-19
                        14And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 17And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 18And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. 19And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
                        Yes, but one day it goes out. Like a fire.
                        Joel 3:15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

We now know that to be a fact. The Sun and the stars will all go out. But how did they know, Red?

Comment

Yes, but one day it goes out. Like a fire.
                          Joel 3:15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

We now know that to be a fact. The Sun and the stars will all go out. But how did they know, Red?
                          God told them. Deary me!

And we don't KNOW IT AS A FACT! some scientists guessed based on some measurements no sane person can verify and wrote words in a book they made up. A broken clock is right twice a day.
                          sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

God told them. Deary me!

And we don't KNOW IT AS A FACT! some scientists guessed based on some measurements no sane person can verify and wrote words in a book they made up. A broken clock is right twice a day.
                            I thought if God was the source we did know it as a fact?

Comment

I thought if God was the source we did know it as a fact?
                              Yes but you're comparing Biblical fact with secular twaddle and looking for similarities. God doesn't say anything about the sun blowing up as a mechanism for the end of the world. Scientists want us to believe that the sun will inflate then shrink or something. They just guess whereas we know God will roll up the sky like a curtain after all the stars fall down.

Which makes more sense?

God told them. And that's that. No need for spaceships.
                              Posted via Mobile Device
                              sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                              God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Yes but you're comparing Biblical fact with secular twaddle and looking for similarities. God doesn't say anything about the sun blowing up as a mechanism for the end of the world. Scientists want us to believe that the sun will inflate then shrink or something. They just guess whereas we know God will roll up the sky like a curtain after all the stars fall down.

Which makes more sense?

God told them. And that's that. No need for spaceships.
                                Posted via Mobile Device
                                Joel 3:16 The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.
                                So two things there.
                                1, God roars and 2, the Earth shakes.
                                That would take some some blast!!

As viewed from Earth it would seem to be a blast, but it's not a big bang on the Earth it's a vast storm in space. That sun burst will rape the world with fire, as God said would be so, and viewed from Earth it would seem so. It's the same in Gen 1 if meant to be "real" it's quite wrong but if meant as seen from on the Earth (which was made first, it says) then it makes sense.

God does can sense in this way but I don't just read it, I try to live it too. Where will we go when there is no more Earth?

Comment

Working...
                                X