X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the meek

Hello again, very difficult to get your website in public libaries in the uk. We are refused because the site might be considered to hold extreme opinions.
    Earlier this year I stopped writing, but now I have questions.
    How would I have to live my life once I became saved? Could I still visit Anglican and Roman Catholic Churches? Could I still enjoy the art and entertainment made by homosexuals? And what do I say to the nice professor from the natural history museum when he tells me he has found one million year old footprints of an early ancestor of man on the where I live ¿

Re: the meek

Originally posted by the meek View Post
    Hello again, very difficult to get your website in public libaries in the uk. We are refused because the site might be considered to hold extreme opinions.
    The site does hold extreme opinions - we are extremely motivated to serve The One True God.
    How would I have to live my life once I became saved?
    There are two views: (i) Perfectly (ii) Once Saved, Always Saved - this means that whatever you do, it is inspired by Christ and is therefore Holy. (Unless you lied to Jesus about accepting Him, in which case, you were never Saved.)
    Could I still visit Anglican and Roman Catholic Churches?
    Certainly not! Neither of these social clubs are Godly. The first was invented by an obese mad man, and the other is an invention of Satan.
    Could I still enjoy the art and entertainment made by homosexuals?
    Why would you want to? It is all degenerate. It is tainted by unholiness.
    And what do I say to the nice professor from the natural history museum when he tells me he has found one million year old footprints of an early ancestor of man on the where I live ¿
    You put a question mark upside down - are you a Messicant? Are you taking time off from yard work? You know Jesus says that we should obey our employers?

Anyway, I give you this wonderful parable that is true and can be found all over the internet:

"A liberal Muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, a known atheist. "Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!"

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

"How old is this rock?"

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied "4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian"

"Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now"

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the "poor" (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!
    The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named "Small Government" flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity"
    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Dear Mr Bathfire.
      Thank you for your guidance. I will find it hard to stop visiting churches but for salvation I'm sure it will be worth while. Is there any problem with my other interest, neolithic monuments such as Avebury stone circle and the carnac stone alinements? Both built before the birth of Christ and by people who were not Christian.
      My favourite bible in the King James authorized version, which is the bible of the Anglican Church can I still use it?
      Your parable about the professor was interesting, but my friend is an educated man who helped curate the show 'one million years of British history' at the Natural history museum London. How do I tell him and his colleagues that he is wrong? He is not a Marxist or an Islamist, just a nice bloke with an interest in the last ice age.
      Finally I will go through my records and books and discard those authored by homoerectus (sorry evolution joke I meant homosexuals) I have thrown Queen's shear heart attack, but I didn't like it in the first place.
      Love and peace

Comment

Dear Mr Bathfire.
        Thank you for your guidance. I will find it hard to stop visiting churches but for salvation I'm sure it will be worth while. Is there any problem with my other interest, neolithic monuments such as Avebury stone circle and the carnac stone alinements? Both built before the birth of Christ and by people who were not Christian.
        I have underlined the answer to your question, dear.

My favourite bible in the King James authorized version, which is the bible of the Anglican Church can I still use it?
        As long as it is a King James Bible, we do not care which other churches use it.

So what is you favorite verse, dear?

Your parable about the professor was interesting, but my friend is an educated man who helped curate the show 'one million years of British history' at the Natural history museum London. How do I tell him and his colleagues that he is wrong?
        Well, if you try to do it politely, he will be more likely to listen.

He is not a Marxist or an Islamist, just a nice bloke with an interest in the last ice age.
        If he were as nice as you claim, he would have no interest in things that God does not want us to think about. If the ice age were real and if God wanted us to learn about it, it would be mentioned in the Bible.

Finally I will go through my records and books and discard those authored by homoerectus (sorry evolution joke I meant homosexuals) I have thrown Queen's shear heart attack, but I didn't like it in the first place.
        Love and peace
        I will pray for you, dear.
        God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
        True Christians are Perfect!
        True Christian™ Love.
        Salvation™ made Easy!
        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
        God HATES Rational Thinking!
        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Dear Basilissa
          Thank you also for the wise words. However I am still concerned about the King James Bible. You are aware I am sure that king James authorized the publication of this Bible for the use of the Anglican Church. It is the Anglican's Bible, and if Anglican are not Christians does that mean that the King James version is tainted because it was brought into being for an unchristian organization?
          I hope not as it is the version I grew up with in my Anglican sunday school.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
            You put a question mark upside down - are you a Messicant?
            I think we established last time this person was here that he or she was either a Spaniard or a Portuguese Anglican, Brother Bathfire.

And what do I say to the nice professor from the natural history museum when he tells me he has found one million year old footprints of an early ancestor of man on the where I live ¿
            Can you just clarify something here: on the what where you live?

I have thrown Queen's shear heart attack
            Once again you have lost me. When you say queen are you speaking of a homosexual or an actual queen? If the latter, is it the queen of England who has had a heart attack or the queen of Spain or Portugal? Why do you think we would be interested?

YiC
            JL-V
            Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Dear Basilissa
              Thank you also for the wise words. However I am still concerned about the King James Bible. You are aware I am sure that king James authorized the publication of this Bible for the use of the Anglican Church. It is the Anglican's Bible, and if Anglican are not Christians does that mean that the King James version is tainted because it was brought into being for an unchristian organization?
              I hope not as it is the version I grew up with in my Anglican sunday school.
              My dear, you really should read Dr. Elmer White's insightful explanation about the King James Bible being the Original True Bible here. Later, you might also want to review Pastor Ezekiel's excellent sermon on how to tell the true Bible from the false ones.

Is it really that hard to use the "search" option on this forum before posting questions which have been answered multiple times?
              God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
              True Christians are Perfect!
              True Christian™ Love.
              Salvation™ made Easy!
              You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
              Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
              Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
              Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
              Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
              The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
              Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
              God HATES Rational Thinking!
              True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Earlier this year I stopped writing, but now I have questions.
                How would I have to live my life once I became saved? Could I still visit Anglican and Roman Catholic Churches? Could I still enjoy the art and entertainment made by homosexuals? And what do I say to the nice professor from the natural history museum when he tells me he has found one million year old footprints of an early ancestor of man on the where I live ¿
                This is called the INTRODUCTIONS section of the forum for a reason. It's not the questions section. You can use the SEARCH feature to find a thread that addresses your questions?

Please tell us about yourself, your walk with Christ, and all of the personal details about yourself. Age, gender, denomination, hometown, etc.

I suspect that you are not meek in any way.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

You problems are caused by pride, arrogance, ego, self-exaltation, haughtiness, and self-will. Should you learn self-assertiveness, or should you learn not to be proud and haughty?

Matthew 11:29,30 - Jesus said, "I am meek and lowly in heart."

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                    I think we established last time this person was here that he or she was either a Spaniard or a Portuguese Anglican, Brother Bathfire.
                    Who's this "we"?

Why aren't you telling him to explain that he's a dago each time he posts! I want solutions not bickering! 1 Tim 2:12
                    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Working...
                    X