X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND!

ah what do you know , you think the earth is flat
    Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
    abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by pat25c View Post
      ah what do you know , you think the earth is flat
      How do you resolve a belief in Jesus with a belief that the Earth is round, when the Gospel tells us it is flat? Or have you just resigned yourself to aeternal damnation?
      The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

oh & i'am not Scottish , i'am Irish & i don't drink jeamsons , i only drink middleton rare , so i you could change that it would be great.
        Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
        abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

you think the earth is flat
          No. We know Earth is exactly as the Bible describes it. If you would sober up for a while, you would know that to be true.
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

oh & i'am not Scottish , i'am Irish & i don't drink jeamsons , i only drink middleton rare , so i you could change that it would be great.
            What is it with you micks? Why do you come to our little part of the internets with the sole intention of hate?

Is it because you are all short (no doubt you know at least one jokey), the fact that most of you are theiving Gypos who race one horse carts down main roads over here in the UK or because you are pouring into your cups as washed up terrorists with no one left to bravely car bomb?

And let's not forget the culture of sodomy your vile priesthood has.

Yours in Christ.
            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

hahahahahaha really? This actually made me laugh. Some of the posts on here are crazy.
              1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
              23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

Originally posted by CeadMileFailte View Post
                hahahahahaha really? This actually made me laugh. Some of the posts on here are crazy.

Go home Mick. You're drunk.
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mary Etheldreda;951833]Go home Mick. You're drunk.[/Q

Why is it that all I seem to be seeing as a reply back is "You're drunk" for others with a different view than yours? I would also like to know who this Mick is?
                  1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
                  23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

Why is it that all I seem to be seeing as a reply back is "You're drunk" for others with a different view than yours? I would also like to know who this Mick is?
                    For one thing, a sober person doesn't do this:

[QUOTE=CeadMileFailte;951836][QUOTE=Mary Etheldreda;951833]Go home Mick. You're drunk.[/Q

But since you're here and you aren't leaving, why not introduce yourself! Tell us what church you go to, what your favorite Bible verse is, and how you came to know Jesus!
                    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

[QUOTE=CeadMileFailte;951836]
                      Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                      Go home Mick. You're drunk.[/Q

You're the mick. "A hundred thousand welcomes" does not mean that...

A) You're not drunk

and

b) You don't really mean "A hundred thousand bombs are about to blow up your arse".

Yours In Christ,

Deaner

Comment

[QUOTE=Deaner;951841]

A) You're not drunk

and

b) You don't really mean "A hundred thousand bombs are about to blow up your arse".

Yours In Christ,

Deaner
                        That would depend entirely on whether he was a Catholic Jew or a Protestant Jew.

YBIC

Comment

[QUOTE=Deaner;951841]

A) You're not drunk

and

Yours In Christ,

Deaner
                          Yet again the whole drunk line and why are you talking about bombs blowing up my ass when I asked you a simple question that's a pretty rude thing to say! Also what is your issue with my username?

Comment

well obviously I am not going to learn anything here when I get called a drunk just because I am Irish so it was nice talking to you.

Comment

well obviously I am not going to learn anything here when I get called a drunk just because I am Irish so it was nice talking to you.
                              If you're not drunk, why do you insist on posting drunken quotes?

And if you're not drunk, why not introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

Comment

I, too, would like to hear from CantMoiFeck.

YBIC

Comment

Working...
                                X