This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How Do I get Saved? A Guide for the Lost!

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Do you have any credit cards? American dollars? Gold fillings?
    Is it important for Christ?

Comment

Originally posted by Helizabeth View Post
      Is it important for Christ?
      Oh yes, quite important. The Bible says you can't jip Jesus.

Mal 3:8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I'm not allowed by my father to have any credit cards. =(

Comment

I'm not allowed by my father to have any credit cards. =(
          It's okay. We wouldn't take one from you even if you offered. You have to show yourself to be truly Saved before we would consider you for Church membership. Once you had joined, we would get access to your bank account and a power of attorney to take 10% of your gross income.
          Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
            (...) You have to show yourself to be truly Saved before we would consider you for Church membership.(...)
            And what do I do to get saved?

Comment

And what do I do to get saved?
              Start by reading the first page of this thread.
              sigpic
              The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
              - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

so you guys only worship Jesus?

Mary, the saints, the pope guy are nobodies

Comment

Originally posted by johnsmith111 View Post
                  so you guys only worship Jesus?
                  YES!!!

Originally posted by johnsmith111 View Post
                  Mary, the saints, the pope guy are nobodies
                  Quite the contrary: Mary was an acceptable birth vessel for Our Lord Jesus Christ, and the Pope is a child-molesting charlatan.

YiC,

Zech
                  sigpic

Comment

Is this a cruel joke on mankind...............Jesus is real, but he is literally real because I can go out in the street tell Jesus to send me a sign and he sends me a car magnet with Jesus on it.

So Jesus proved to me that he is real.

Is it that the antichrist mind control is so great that people are not able to realize this truth ?

I mean I was under strong mind control going to public school and catholic high school and watching TV........

So when a person is under sin they are under mind control, once one avoids sin then they enter a new realm, Gods side. So sort of spiritual realm.

Comment

You need to stop swallowing LSD like it is popcorn and start making some sense. Christianity is based on faith! You need to realize Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior even without explicit proof!
                      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Jesus he'll never let you down hes calling you to follow him......his sheep they know his voice, they enter in through the narrow gate.

Comment

I just found this site and I am begging on my knees like the dirty sinning bastard that I am for someone to save me.

I am a homosexual, atheist, and I shop at Wal-Mart...How do I repent all my sins so I don't burn in hell like all the Jews and Muslims?

I realized I need to change my sinful life style when I voted for Obama.

Please, I need god now more than ever...please help me.

Comment

Originally posted by Brysonislife View Post
                            I just found this site and I am begging on my knees like the dirty sinning bastard that I am for someone to save me.

I am a homosexual, atheist, and I shop at Wal-Mart...How do I repent all my sins so I don't burn in hell like all the Jews and Muslims?

I realized I need to change my sinful life style when I voted for Obama.

Please, I need god now more than ever...please help me.
                            Sounds to me like you need to hook up with you Goshen frineds.
                            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

What's wrong with Wal-Mart? It's convenient, affordable, and the owners don't kowtow to the liberal, lazy employees who would rather whine to the media about poverty levels than actually work hard.

Anyway, to answer your question dear, simply read the first post in this thread, then find yourself a nice King James Bible (available inexpensively at your local Wal-Mart), and read it with an open mind and open heart. Listen to the sound of Jesus knocking at your heart's door. Then let Him in!
                              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I always thought of that term spelled "gyp" in the sense that gypsies are the ones who would steal from you.

Comment

Working...
                                X