Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page Christian Domestic Discipline
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

(#141)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 06-14-2015, 04:21 AM

Dear non-believer,

If you hate us so much, why did you join us on these blessed forums? Anyway, I'm a happily married woman, as you can tell by my profile name. My husband treats me with respect, love and kindness. Mr. Johnson obeys Ephesians 5:25 saying "Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;". If I misbehave or do not obey the Bible, he loves me enough to tell me what I did wrong and lovingly correct me. "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent." Revelation 3:19 I obey, as Ephesians 5:22 tells me too. We are a happy, content, Christian couple. Is anything wrong with that?

Also, you should know that God is greater than any mortal judge. "There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?" You might call us judgmental, but we are simply obeying the Bible as we are told to make disciples out of every nation. "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" Matthew 28:19. How can we do that if we cannot tell who is a disciple and who is not?

Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1
(#142)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Yelisa Camargo is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Yelisa Camargo is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 07-08-2015, 12:24 PM

Dear Christian brothers . excuse my poor English level , i am Latinamerican .

I give thanks to God for to find this Christian Baptist site , and i want send you my opinion about the Corporal Discipline in a Christian Baptist home .

I send you two images of the kind of implements that my husband use for put in order our two 13 and 15 years old daughters , i accept the Corporal Disciple for make that our children obey us but i don`t know if is better to use a rod of wood or those small whips are legal under the point of view of the Bible , because GOD speak about ot a ROD of WOOD but HE don`t speak anything about a small whip .

Please send me a advice about if i must tell to my husband that change those kind of whips for a couple of rods of wood .

thanks a lot of !!.

GOOD BLESS TO OUR CHRISTIAN COMUNITY !!!

YELISA CAMARGO
(#143)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Quiverful

Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 07-08-2015, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yelisa Camargo View Post
I send you two images of the kind of implements that my husband use for put in order our two 13 and 15 years old daughters ,
I don't see any images.

Quote:
i accept the Corporal Disciple for make that our children obey us
As you should. Women are supposed to be submissive.

Quote:
but i don`t know if is better to use a rod of wood or those small whips are legal under the point of view of the Bible , because GOD speak about ot a ROD of WOOD but HE don`t speak anything about a small whip .
Jesus used a whip. John 2:15

Quote:
Please send me a advice about if i must tell to my husband that change those kind of whips for a couple of rods of wood .
The item of discipline that your husband uses is his choice, not yours. He is the head of the household and you cannot tell him what to do.

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6.5
(#144)
Old
Unsaved trash

arthur frayn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.arthur frayn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.arthur frayn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 07-08-2015, 03:51 PM

A series of holes drilled in the paddles shown here would increase the efficiency of them, immensely.

Art F.

Apò toû hēlíou metástēthi
(#145)
Old
Waiting in line to buy a ticket on the short bus
Forum Member

Damned Angelique is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Damned Angelique is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Damned Angelique is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Damned Angelique is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Damned Angelique is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Damned Angelique is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Damned Angelique is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Damned Angelique is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Damned Angelique is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Damned Angelique is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Damned Angelique is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 07-08-2015, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Dear Christian brothers . excuse my poor English level , i am Latinamerican .

I give thanks to God for to find this Christian Baptist site , and i want send you my opinion about the Corporal Discipline in a Christian Baptist home .

I send you two images of the kind of implements that my husband use for put in order our two 13 and 15 years old daughters , i accept the Corporal Disciple for make that our children obey us but i don`t know if is better to use a rod of wood or those small whips are legal under the point of view of the Bible , because GOD speak about ot a ROD of WOOD but HE don`t speak anything about a small whip .

thanks a lot of !!.

GOOD BLESS TO OUR CHRISTIAN COMUNITY !!!

YELISA CAMARGO
Just a piece of friendly advice, but you might wanna make yourself an Introduction thread in the sub-forum marked "Introductions". Don't forget to mention your church name, favorite verse, and how and when you found Jesus...

Ezekiel 23:3 And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity.
(#146)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Yelisa Camargo is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Yelisa Camargo is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 07-08-2015, 07:39 PM

Excusse me because i have a email server that i don`t understand very well , because i sent two images and those images did not arrive to your group forum .

I send you those images again , i expect that this time the images arrive to your website well .

The question that i sent you in the past post is .......if my husband that is the person that apply to our 13 and 15 years old daughters the Corporal Discipline over their buttocks (when is necessary apply it ) must use a flexible rod of wood ( SEHBET ) as GOD tell in the BIBLE .....or can be used those small whips that my husband have for put in order to our daughters in sustitution of the rod of wood ????

Yelisa Camargo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther B. View Post
I don't see any images.

The item of discipline that your husband uses is his choice, not yours. He is the head of the household and you cannot tell him what to do.
Attached Images

(#147)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 07-08-2015, 07:51 PM

yes , of course , that i am a submissive family mother , i am only a housewive ,i only work at home .
But i am not sure if my husband must follow the Bible in all that it tell about of the ROD OF CORRECTION and my husband must use exactly a ROD OF CORRECTION or he can use a small whip as the whip that you can see in the images that i sent just a minutes ago !!??.

I would speak with a person of your website that understand Spanish langguage , because for me the English is a not very confortable langguage for writte to you and even less for send consults over a so difficult theme as the application of the CORPORAL DISCIPLINE at home , this is a very serious theme for to be toke without common sense !!.

For other way , the rod of correction or the small whip sometimes is not the best way for correct other very different fouls as for example the way of dress inmoral and obscenity dressing .

In our home the mini-skirts are banned for my husband , the skirts that our daughters use must have more lenght that the knee level , our skirts always are down of our knees .

We always use modest dressing and without jewels because it is VANITY and it is not gratefull to the eyes of GOD .

GOD BLESS YOUR CHRISTIAN COMUNITY !!

YELISA CAMARGO

The item of discipline that your husband uses is his choice, not yours. He is the head of the household and you cannot tell him what to do.[/QUOTE]
(#148)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 07-08-2015, 08:11 PM

The Corporal Discipline not always is the best solution for correct the foul of a boy or a guirl , i send you the following report that i had read in a Christian website ,but it is into Spanish , take note of it :

Maria Isabel dijo: enero 30, 2012 en 5:17 am
Hay una gran verdad en el articulo que nos envia Pastor Daniel sobre la necesidad de disciplinar a nuestros hijos , los padres de hoy en dia somos muy indolentes y abandonados en este tema si bien en mi hogar eso no sucede pues es mi marido quien aplica la vara de correcciòn cuando es preciso aplicarla lo que gracias a Dios sucede en muy pocas y contadas ocasiones .
Como el pasor Daniel sabe muy bien y contrariamente a lo que la gente se cree , somos precisamente los padres y madres de familia Cristianos los que menos veces recurrimos al castigo con la vara , y eso sucede por la sencilla razòn de que nosotors solo usamos la vara para corregir a nuestros hijos cuando nos cometen MALDADES GRAVES ¡¡¡ jamàs la aplicamos para castigar una simple travesura infantil !!!.
Una maldad no es una travesura , una travesura es una falta injustificada al colegio mientras que una maldad grave es por ejemplo cometer un robo en ese colegio ya sea a un compañero o a una profesora .
Nosotros nos vimos en esa situacion en una ocasion en que una de nuestras hijas , de 13 años de edad, le abrio el bolso a una de sus profesoras y le hurtò dinero y obejtos de su interior , pero la descubrieron en el colegio y nos lo informaron desde la direccion del mismo .
Esa tarde cuando nuestra hija llegò a casa mi marido agarrò la vara flexible de madera con la que aplica la disciplina corporal a nuestras hijas , y le zurrò las nalgas tan duro con ella a nuestra hija mayor que desde esa tarde nunca màs volviò a cometer nungun otro robo màs .
Sin embargo es rara , muy rara la vez en que mi marido se ve obligado a usar la vara , eso si , cuando tiene que usarla lo hace y sin temblarle la mano consciente de que està cumpliendo una orden directa de Dios pues en la Biblia eso està muy pero muy claro .
Sin embargo no todas las faltas que nuestros hijos cometen se deben castigar corporalmente .
Conocemos un caso concreto de un miembro de nuestra Iglesia que vive en Kuala Lumpur , en Indonesia , pais Islàmico , en este caso se trataba de un matrimonio con hijas de edades algo mayores que las nuestras , por lo que parece estas muchachas eran muy aficionadas a ver revistas inmorales y obscenas y esto en un pais musulman es muy peligroso tanto para los hijos como para los padres pues las sanciones del gobierno son muy severas , lo son tanto que alli pueden ser los padres los que sean castigados a ser azotados por la policia si un juez islàmico los condena a la pena de azotes .
Pues bien el Señor Nicolas (que asi se llama el padre de las muchachas a las que me refiero , para erradicar la tenencia y visionado de estas publicaciones obscenas e inmorales las cuales sus hijas las usaban como material para excitarse y autocomplacerse sexualmente ) logrò resolver este problema sin necesidad de recurrir a la vara .
¿ Como lo consiguiò ?
En INDONESIA las mujeres que trabajan en los gimnasios deportivos dando masajes a los deportistas desde hace un tiempo usan CINTURONES DE CASTIDAD para evitar ser atacadas y violadas por algun deportista al que dan el servicio de masaje terapeùtico , pues bien el señor Nicolas sabedor del uso de este recurso por parte de estas masajistas deportivas decidiò recurrir a el para solucionarl el problema que sus hijas le estaban causando .
De modo que despues de preguntar a una de ellas por el fabricante del aparato protector contra la violacion que usaba esta le dio la direccion del fabricante del suyo y el señor Nicolas se fuie a verlo y le encargò dos cinturones de castidad de acero para sus hijas , una vez estuvieron terminados le puso un cinturon a una de sus hijas y el otro a la otra , y desde entonces solucionò el problema de forma definitiva , pues ya a las muchachas de nada les servia tener publicaciones obscenas ni revistas de contenido sexual pues con los cinturones de castidad puestos no podian acceder a sus partes y cometer el pecado de Onan pero en version femenina , por lo que pude saber las hijas del señor Nicolas llevan tres años ferreamente encinturadas y en todo ese tiempo su padre nunca les quitò los cinturones..¡¡¡ ni siquiera para bañarse !!!! pues lo pueden hacer con los cinturones puestos ,no es necesario quitarlos para ducharse o bañarse y nadar en una piscina o playa .
Como podemos ver este ejemplo nos enseña que la vara no es efectiva en todos los casos en que es necesario corregir a un hijo o hija y que hay ocasiones en que es mejor optar por otro tipo de correctivos mas apropiados para corregir el mal que se produce , este caso nos ilustra de forma muy clara que a veces la vara puede incluso ser perjudicial para corregir alguna faltas y hay que recurrir a otras soluciones mas creativas para lograr alcanzar el mismo objetivo.
MARIA ISABEL

Please look this other new ,it is into English :

Jakarta- In an attempt to stop prostitution at massage parlours, a city administration in Indonesia's East Java province has issued an order obliging masseuses to wear locked chastity belts, local media reports said Thursday.
But the new requirement has sparked controversy with Indonesia's State Minister for Women's Empowerment, Meutia Hatta, who opposed the policy on grounds that it insults women.
East Java's Batu mayoralty administration issued the order obliging masseuses to wear sturdy black pants with a padlock on the left side preventing them from being opened or lowered. The keys are kept by the massager parlor supervisor, according to the detik. com online news portal.
Batu's local security agency warned the massage parlours may lose their permits if they were found to be violating the controversial regulation.
"Massage parlours have been identified with prostitution. That's why we decided to impose a tight regulation," Imam Suryono, head of the Batu's district police service, was quoted as saying.
"We hope that with this policy the massage parlours here will be free from hidden prostitution practices."
While the Jakarta tourism agency was considering a similar regulation, Hatta said she was firmly opposed to extending the policy.
"It is not the right way to prevent promiscuity. It insults women as if they were the ones in the wrong," the Jakarta Post quoted Hatta as saying. "It is not that we oppose the administration's effort to uphold morality, but the problem is in their way of treating masseuses as if they're all committing prostitution."
"In fact, many people go to the parlours purely for health reasons, not for sex," she said.

Now also in Indonesia several Muslim parents and also several Christian parents are put in the bodies of their daughters those chastity belst for prevent rape and also pornography sexual tentaptions , i don`t know what think about it but in this cases the rod of correction almost is not necessary because those modern chastity belts are very effectives for prevent sex relations before marriage !!

Yelisa Camargo
(#149)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 07-08-2015, 08:23 PM

I send you the images that failed before about the chastity belts for young guirls .

Yelisa Camargo
(#150)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Real American™ Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound True Christian™ Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Guns, Guts and GLORY! Tell her once Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Sons of Liberty Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Early riser Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Teabag Patriot True Christian Hotrodder Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! 2015 Witch Hunt Award Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A True Christian Nerd Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 07-08-2015, 11:22 PM

Hello, heathen.

The gentle discipline impliments you showed are called quirts, and they are indeed a form of whip. They are a nice mild disciplinary tool useful for minor infractions such as not washing the dishes promptly enough or sneezing too loudly while the man is trying to do something important like a crossword puzzle.

I look forward to seeing your photos of chastity belts. I can probably make some modification suggestions which will improve their effectiveness as well. This is assuming of course that satan allows you to translate my advice from God approved English into your native tongue of demon inspired gibberish.

Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
(#151)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 07-09-2015, 09:33 AM

Yes of course but in the Bible GOD speak about a rod of wood , SHEBET in jewish , not of a whip , i accept that the kind of whip that my husband use now is the kind of whip that all the parents have used in the small village of the mountain of LOS ANDES , where we are living , always when they must put in discipline to their children . But the Bible talk about a ROD nor a whip for punish the children .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes of course that i am submissive to my husband ....but not as my sister ! , her husband once that she told him bad words , he tokes a bottle of vinegar of red wine of a liter and he did drink her all the vinegar of the bottle...all.......... until the last drop of vinegar !! and i think that it was not well because there are other ways of solution a bad behaviour as that my sister had with her husband in a moment of stress and mad !

Yes , but he never had spank to a child !

Of course... but my husband is never up of God when God tell a thing !

YELISA CAMARGO
(#152)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 07-09-2015, 10:02 AM

Dear brother in Christ : in first time i ask you that read my messages with caution because my English level is very low , and i can writte a thing and the person that read the words that i wrote can translate it of a wrong way , i would prefer writte to a person of the church that can understand Spanish and after that person can re-translate in a CORRECT ENGLISH WAY my phrases ,of that way all Anglospeakers can understand of a perfect way the sense of my words when i am writting to your Christian group .

The gentle discipline impliments you showed are called quirts, and they are indeed a form of whip. They are a nice mild disciplinary tool useful for minor infractions

Not , my husband NEVER punish MINOR INFRACTIONS he ONLY punish with the quirt BIG FOULS of BIG DISOBEDIENCES but the MINOR FOULS he tell always that are very normal in the children just in that phase of their lifes and never must be punished !

such as not washing the dishes promptly enough or sneezing too loudly while the man is trying to do something important like a crossword puzzle.

Those are minor fouls and we think that the corporal punishment are not god for correct minor disobediences !

I look forward to seeing your photos of chastity belts. I can probably make some modification suggestions which will improve their effectiveness as well.

In INDONESIA and MALAYSIA many Muslim and Christian parents are making use to their daughters that are between 14 and 18 years to use chastity belts as a way of prevent pregnant situations , and of course for prevent the intercourse out of the marriage , this is a very good solution for prevent this situations and to my had arrive a report from a Hispanic parents that have two daugthers that are wearing this kind of steel chastity belts from 3 years ago without remove it and it seem that it is a big idea because from that this parents daugthers are wearing those chastity belts their daughters never had give them any problem about the chastity that a god Christians daughters must keep until their marriage !

I sent to this group several images of this kind of chastity belts but i think that did not arrive because i don`t know very well the way of work of this email server , i also sent to this Christian group the article into Spanish that other person sent me about the use of the modern chastity belts for prevent sexual activities out of marriage !!

This is assuming of course that satan allows you to translate my advice from God approved English into your native tongue of demon inspired gibberish.[/QUOTE]

Yes may be that you are telling here !

YELISA CAMARGO
(#153)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 07-09-2015, 01:59 PM

Damned Angelique;1150903]Just a piece of friendly advice, but you might wanna make yourself an Introduction thread in the sub-forum marked "Introductions". Don't forget to mention your church name:

My church is the CHURCH OF GOD , this is not the same that the Christian comunity that have the same name in Canada and USA but we believe the same things

, favorite verse, and how and when you found Jesus...

I have not a special verse in the Bible that i can tell that it is my favorite , all the verses of the Bible are my favorite verses because i believe that all the Biblie is very important

YELISA CAMARGO
(#154)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Quiverful

Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 07-09-2015, 02:13 PM

HERE
Quote:
Damned Angelique;1150903]Just a piece of friendly advice, but you might wanna make yourself an Introduction thread in the sub-forum marked "Introductions". Don't forget to mention your church name:

My church is the CHURCH OF GOD , this is not the same that the Christian comunity that have the same name in Canada and USA but we believe the same things

I have not a special verse in the Bible that i can tell that it is my favorite , all the verses of the Bible are my favorite verses because i believe that all the Biblie is very important

YELISA CAMARGO
Please post your introduction in this forum: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6.5
(#155)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 07-09-2015, 07:13 PM

Quote:

YELISA CAMARGO
Missy, go take your own advice and make your own thread in the INTRODUCTION section! How hard is that for you to understand....wait, you are a heathen woman. My mind is not as strong as a man's, yet I have Christ's love in me, making me more bearable as a woman to God.

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1
(#156)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 07-09-2015, 08:05 PM

Thanks a lot of for your friendly and illustrative words !!.

YELISA CAMARGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson View Post
Missy, go take your own advice and make your own thread in the INTRODUCTION section! How hard is that for you to understand....wait, you are a heathen woman. My mind is not as strong as a man's, yet I have Christ's love in me, making me more bearable as a woman to God.
(#157)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 07-09-2015, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Thanks a lot of for your friendly and illustrative words !!.

YELISA CAMARGO
I haven't seen your introduction yet. Tsk!

(#158)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 07-09-2015, 11:49 PM

Dear Mrs Elizabeth : i sent to this website a post only two days ago for make a question about if my husband that use a quirt ( small whip ) for put discipline to our 13 and 15 years old guirls would use better a flexible rod of wood as GOD tell in the BIBLE in PROVERBS chapter in sustitution of the quirt-whip that he is using now , my husband is Baptist but i am a Christian Evangelic mother and i think that my husband must do that the God tell in the Bible of a exactly way , for it i need know if he is doing the correct using the quirt-whip or he would change it for a flexible rod of wood , the quirt-whip is a lot more painful that the rod !.

Yelisa
(#159)
Old
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 07-10-2015, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Dear Mrs Elizabeth : i sent to this website a post only two days ago for make a question about if my husband that use a quirt ( small whip ) for put discipline to our 13 and 15 years old guirls would use better a flexible rod of wood as GOD tell in the BIBLE in PROVERBS chapter in sustitution of the quirt-whip that he is using now , my husband is Baptist but i am a Christian Evangelic mother and i think that my husband must do that the God tell in the Bible of a exactly way , for it i need know if he is doing the correct using the quirt-whip or he would change it for a flexible rod of wood , the quirt-whip is a lot more painful that the rod !.

Yelisa
Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
(#160)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Raybird is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Raybird is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 07-10-2015, 02:54 PM

Hello

I am a newby to this site and so far have much enjoyed the posts.

I was a horrible sinner until His loving and mighty hand intervened in my life and straightened me out. It was not a nice experience but afterall he is our Father and he has to teach us to obey his word.

Anyway, my wife and I have been practicing CDD for about 3 years now.
It was the best decision we ever made. She used to be ill tempered and impatient until she went on a religious retreat and came back a changed
woman. I think it saved our marriage.
It's still not perfect, of course . She has been irritable and disrespectful lately so I had to put her on level 2 maintenance.
I have 2 levels of maintenance. Level 1 is ongoing and is 1 spanking a week on Saturdays.
Level 2 is a spanking on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday with the paddle. She is also not allowed to wear underwear.
Things have been a lot better in the past day or two. I found out what was bothering her. Problems with her family she did not want to burden me with. It seems everything is OK now, but I was a little hurt that she did not confide in me. We did have a discussion about it. Consequently, I moved boot camp up to next week. I am taking vacation and she is a teacher so she is off this summer.
We are going to a secluded place in the country.

It saddens me how so may in our society, especially here in the USA, seems to have turned against men in general.

I hear so many ugly things. Almost all of the men I know work hard every day and love their families.
My beliief is that this is the work of Satan. He has focused on destroying the family. One of his ways (I think) is to try and make the traditional leader of the family look weak and stupid. I also beleive that he main tools he uses are the media and feminism.
My opinion is that it all began some years ago when some imbeciles put in the heads of women that you're not worth very much if you are a stay at home wife.
This philosophy is extremely nonsensical and just plain stupid.
I read some statements supposedly made by some members (including the president of the organization) of NOW and it made my blood run cold. I could not believe the venom and hatred directed at men. I guess ome of them must have been abused by a man. They need therapy.
Who has given their lives in service to their country in all the wars our country has been involved in. Mostly men.
Who fixes things? Mostly men. It would be bad to have cars that don't run
and air conditioners that don't work
Who cleans up and puts things back into place after a natural or manmade disaster? Mosly men.
With all of that said, I feel very fortunate that my wife and I love and cherish each other. She knows she requires correction every now and then, and willingly submits to it.
Do any of you do boot camp or maintenance? Tell me about it so I can
get some ideas. I'll be gald to share too if anyone would like.

Thanks for listening and take care

Raybird