X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pokemon Teaches Your Children Worship Satan

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
    And you know that because you're so brilliant that you know how/what God thinks?

Atheists!.... I'm beginning to believe that these creatures really devolved from monkeys. (Devolved because any monkey is smarter than all atheists together).
    How about you face reality you stuck up so-called 'Christian'. I have met many a Christian in my life but none of them are even half as idiotic as the morons on this site. I made an account here just to try and get through to unfortunate people like you, people who spend their days 'damning' others and saying it's God's will. People who are so conceited that they can't even understand someone else's opinion, no, people who CHOOSE not to understand someone else's opinion for the sake of preserving their own that is half the time made up off the spot and supported by some bible quote. All this is coming from a barely teenage girl, who unfortunately happened to stumble upon this site, and who unfortunately is more intelligent than you. The sad thing is, one of you is going to come along and nit-pick at everything I just said and tell me why it's wrong with whatever stupid, nonsensical reason you can come up with. Have fun hating everyone who isn't just like you, and see where it gets you in life.
    1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
    23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

Can I politely disagree with you? I mean after all it is a children's game...I played it and I turned out all right I think
      Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Comment

And yet you are a heathen by your own description, destined to burn in Hell.
        God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
          And yet you are a heathen by your own description, destined to burn in Hell.
          But I can change to Christianity I'm giving myself a second chance
          Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Comment

Originally posted by Determined2findtruth View Post
            But I can change to Christianity...
            But until that happens, you're still a heathen (as Mr. Moss said) with no chance of getting to Heaven.

Comment

Pokemon has it's own god and it's way better than the gods you idiot christians worship.

In fact, Pokemon has multiple gods, making it even better.

You homo christians better worship Arceus or y'all is gonna go to poke hell

Comment

Originally posted by Evtini200 View Post
                ...You homo christians better worship Arceus or y'all is gonna go to poke hell
                So your Pokereligion is as homophobic as Christianity? I'll pass.

Comment

Really now how so? P.S Can't wait for November so I can buy Alpha Sapphire version when it gets released.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjams View Post
                    Really now how so? P.S Can't wait for November so I can buy Alpha Sapphire version when it gets released.
                    How so what, dear? Who are you talking to?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                      Friend, russian roulette is a game too. Just because something is a game, does not mean it should be played. Kids play at sex too. Think of all the bastard children, doomed to hell along with the next ten generations of their loins. Still think it is just innocent fun? I bet you let your kids play with gasoline and matches too...sick, just plain sick!
                      It does not promote the theory of evolution. Yes the pokemon evolve, but how can you prove that it correlates to the actual scientific theory

Comment

Originally posted by God_Child View Post
                        It does not promote the theory of evolution. Yes the pokemon evolve, but how can you prove that it correlates to the actual scientific theory
                        Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                          Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another
                          Romans 12:10

You may be ashamed to follow Christ, dear, but we at Landover Baptist Church follow the Holy Scriptures to the letter.

Though I don't understand when the Bible ever said "Thou shalt not have anything to do with Pokemon!"
                          Mark 9:23-25: Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things [are] possible to him that believeth. And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, [Thou] dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.

Comment

Guys, it's just a video game. At the end of the day Pokemon Is nothing more than just entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Vocalslaughter View Post
                              Guys, it's just a video game. At the end of the day Pokemon Is nothing more than just entertainment.
                              Would you say the same thing about a snuff video? I've never seen any of these Pokymon films but I know they are nothing to do with Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 5:22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.

YIC
                              1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                                Would you say the same thing about a snuff video? I've never seen any of these Pokymon films but I know they are nothing to do with Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 5:22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.

YIC

There is no correlation between those two. A snuff video is a illegal video of someone committing heinous acts upon his fellow man. Pokémon on the other hand is a legal, harmless children's game that I happen to really enjoy and find it teaches problem solving and above all. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REAL LIFE. IT IS A JAPANESE VIDEO GAME

Comment

Working...
                                X