X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The fatal flaw in atheistic thinking exposed in one simple diagram!

Karma is a stupid dot head load of old tosh that has no supporting evidence whatsoever other than wishful thinking by dot heads and wannabe dot heads. The more you think about it the more silly it gets.

Just stick with Jesus and you can't go wrong.
    sigpic
    Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
    The truth about volcanos
    Sex and debauchery in public schools
    Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
    Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
      Close, but not quite, though most people misuse the word in exactly the same way (and I don't think this is the time or place for the "do people make the language or do dictionaries" argument).

It's not that that they don't know, it's that we can't know.

You're an atheist who either 1) still harbours doubt, 2) doesn't want to offend (yet still offends by being wishy-washy), 3) hasn't bothered thinking about it long enough to decide what you truly believe, or 4) is afraid of the term "atheist". So a weak atheist, where I'm a strong atheist.

At the same time, I'm still a bit agnostic, in that I hold that gods could exist because we cannot conclusively prove that they don't (like you cannot prove that there's not an invisible pink unicorn looking over my shoulder as I type this).

In the absence of proof, there is only belief, and due to mine, I live my life as if gods do not exist, and if you do the same, you're atheist.
      Aha. Okay, I believe in the possibility of a God.

So in conclusion, I'm an agnostic atheist who happens to like parts of the teachings of Buddha.

Everyone happy?

Comment

Originally posted by Alkalai View Post

So in conclusion, I'm an agnostic atheist who happens to like parts of the teachings of Buddha.

Everyone happy?
        No, Jesus hates you.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10
        If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die.

2 Chronicles 15:13
        Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

...So in conclusion, I'm an agnostic atheist...
          That wasn't so hard, was it?

... who happens to like parts of the teachings of Buddha...
          If you mean karma but without reincarnation, or more simply put, what goes around comes around, that's part of the teachings of almost all religions worldwide. Identifying it with the Buddha (Buddha is a title, not a name) implies that you agree with the rest of it, and can confuse listeners.

...Everyone happy?
          If I was, I wouldn't be here.

Comment

Everyone happy?
            So you like the convenient bits that still allows you to sin... From the outside looking in it's obvious you are just cherry picking at a barely understood philosophy to suit your own peccadillos and just doing as you please. How can this be right? God is there to tell you what to do (and what not to do) because you are a pathetic vessel of sin and lust from the moment you are born. Isn't it obvious?

Why not let Jesus save you from this dreadful fate? You are a pus filled maggot full of sin and lust and filth and Jesus is the cure. If only your parents hadn't been lax in your upbringing and had filled your head with the joy of knowing Jesus was there to save you from this misery. Instead they lied to you that you aren't a worthless piece of unsaved scum without our Lord... if that's not child abuse than I don't know what is!
            sigpic
            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
            The truth about volcanos
            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
              So you like the convenient bits that still allows you to sin... From the outside looking in it's obvious you are just cherry picking at a barely understood philosophy to suit your own peccadillos and just doing as you please. How can this be right? God is there to tell you what to do (and what not to do) because you are a pathetic vessel of sin and lust from the moment you are born. Isn't it obvious?

Why not let Jesus save you from this dreadful fate? You are a pus filled maggot full of sin and lust and filth and Jesus is the cure. If only your parents hadn't been lax in your upbringing and had filled your head with the joy of knowing Jesus was there to save you from this misery. Instead they lied to you that you aren't a worthless piece of unsaved scum without our Lord... if that's not child abuse than I don't know what is!
              You're really living up to the "filled with hatred" part of this religion. I already know you're an idiot, no need to keep proving it. At least Pim has some sanity left.

Comment

You're really living up to the "filled with hatred" part of this religion. I already know you're an idiot, no need to keep proving it. At least Pim has some sanity left.
                If you can't keep your anger under control, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

YiC,

Zech
                sigpic

Comment

It's all upside down with you folk, isn't it.

How is warning you of your headlong journey to Hell an act of hate? The message from Jesus is simple. You are a wretched sinner from the moment you were born.
                  Psalm 51:5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
                  But now you know this you can seek the cure. You must be here for a reason. You must know deep down that you are a dreadful piece of trash on the sandal of Jesus. He can lift you up above this if only you will kneel and accept him within you. Won't you fall down before Him and open wide to recieve Him?

You seem to want to make this personal. Go and read your Bible. See that I am a true messenger of what Jesus had to say to us all.
                  Romans 3:23-26
                  23For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 26To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
                  sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                  God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

It's all upside down with you folk, isn't it.

How is warning you of your headlong journey to Hell an act of hate? The message from Jesus is simple. You are a wretched sinner from the moment you were born.
                    Psalm 51:5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
                    But now you know this you can seek the cure. You must be here for a reason. You must know deep down that you are a dreadful piece of trash on the sandal of Jesus. He can lift you up above this if only you will kneel and accept him within you. Won't you fall down before Him and open wide to recieve Him?

You seem to want to make this personal. Go and read your Bible. See that I am a true messenger of what Jesus had to say to us all.
                    Romans 3:23-26
                    23For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 26To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
                    Is that what you do?

Comment

Is that what you do?
                      Yes, and it's the most rewarding of experiences. Feeling the Holy spirit bursting within you... the joy is spectacular.

All you need to do is surrender utterly to the Lord and let Him guide you. He's got my back, why not let Him have yours... You don't need to continue on your journey to death and destruction.
                      sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Yes, and it's the most rewarding of experiences. Feeling the Holy spirit bursting within you... the joy is spectacular.

All you need to do is surrender utterly to the Lord and let Him guide you. He's got my back, why not let Him have yours... You don't need to continue on your journey to death and destruction.

Really sounds like you had sex with Him. In which case, no thanks.

Anyway, is the blind belief really all that healthy?

Comment

Really sounds like you had sex with Him. In which case, no thanks.

Anyway, is the blind belief really all that healthy?

What is wrong with you people? Sex. With Jesus? To even suggest such a thing... what sort of person would do that? You're a sick individual.
                          sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

What is wrong with you people? Sex. With Jesus? To even suggest such a thing... what sort of person would do that? You're a sick individual.
                            You were the one making all the allusions to it. Why'd you suggest it?
                            I even tried hinting to you to stop. Come on now.

Comment

You're sick, man. Properly sick. Every so often I almost feel like opening up to one of you atheists and letting you in, despite the warnings in the Bible, but I can see that God was right; you are not to be trusted. You're obsessed with anal sex.

As for blind belief, can't you see that we have researched and researched just how real God is. Don't you get a sense of how real God is if you read the Bible and see just how constant and amazing He really is and all that He has done for us? Don't you look at tales of talking snakes and magical gardens we could still live in if Eve wasn't such a gullible fool and feel your heart swell with joy at the level of reality in the tale that Jesus has truly come to save us from such real danger?

I pity you for your lack of comprehension. You are making a fool of yourself before other more rational and perceptive people who can see the Bible for what it is and proclaim it fearlessly. I will pray for you, though I feel it will probably be a wasted effort.
                              sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                              God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

You're a weirdo pervert.

(1 Corinthians 6:9-10) "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

I've bolded the parts that apply to you and your perversions. Get your mind out of the gutter, freak.

YiC,

Zech
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X