X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Originally posted by YourGrace View Post
    And that was the only thing that caught your eye in Awesome-o's post?

I'm truly disappointed that a university scholar would make such a flacid argument from, what I can tell, is a fairly well documented post.

Why not have the guts of a true Christian, and admit when the original topic is in half of its accusations ?

Have faith in our Lord, and in yourselves,
    YourGrace
    Well, it is pretty simple: The other arguments are not even worth talking about and replying. That is called saving time, so I have more time to study the KJV1611 Bible.

Comment

Cranky Old Man, is this really how you wish to defend your postulate?

By avoid documenting anything, making wild claims and not coming to terms with yourself being wrong in half of your original reasons to why God hates Denmark?

I've got no problem with God hating Denmark, but I do think you should be ashamed of yourself and the appalling bad research you did before hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk View Post
        Well, it is pretty simple: The other arguments are not even worth talking about and replying. That is called saving time, so I have more time to study the KJV1611 Bible.
        Nothing to do with saving time, you just won't get into the valid points he has been stating, since this would support the fact that Old Cranky was wrong in half of his claims.

Comment

Originally posted by YourGrace View Post
          By avoid documenting anything
          I did document everything! Why do you keep denying this?

I've got no problem with God hating Denmark
          Why not? I would be ashamed to live in a country God hates.
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by mrKayne View Post
            Okay, first: How will you watch me burn, if you aren't in hell?

And now, lets get this show going. Read up, friends.

Lets start with the topic, created by "Cranky Old Man". And lets use his quote .

Now let us look at the facts, instead of all this nonsense he has been writing:

lets look up the word "rape": http://translate.google.dk/#en|da|rape

// Can you please send a link to a genuine site? Douche..

His shirt says "From Århus to Paris". A danish town to Paris in France - therefor, not Tour De France.

How can a toy corrupt a child? C'mon now.

// It is possible, dear

Created by Danes? Naah. Read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippi_Longstocking - first 5 words.

// genuiner than genuine, again, Our old man knows his stuff, and you just find a genuine site.

Eeeh.. What? Would you PLEASE get that translated correctly? Or should I do it for you?

Gey couples are allowed to get married on the mayors office. Not in the churche. And then rape children? What sick and twisted mind did that came from? It's like thats the only thing you are thinking about.

---
            So I guess if the oh so praised LORD hates people who are lying, then your "Old Cranky Man" is in deep trouble.
            You're proven wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post

Look this proves god hate america...
              Last edited by Felicity; 06-01-2010, 01:51 PM. Reason: Fixed quote

Comment

I did document everything! Why do you keep denying this?
                No you didn't. And if you did, I will ask you to copy them in your next reply. I'm missing documentation on these claims:

- The Danish flag being a blue sideways croos on a white background.
                - 'Viking' is the Danish word for 'rape'.
                - The Danish premier minister cheating in the Tour de France (a Danish prime minister has participated in Tour de France).
                - Pippi Longstocking being Danish.

Who wouldn't. I, however, don't.

Comment

Originally posted by snowyy View Post
                  http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=43568 Look this proves god hate america...
                  Your posting proves nothing. Why? Because it contains no scripture from the KJV1611 Holy Bible!
                  To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                  James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Your posting proves nothing. Why? Because it contains no scripture from the KJV1611 Holy Bible!
                    Its because i got the newest version of KJV1611... and here it says god hates america...

Comment

@Cranky Old Man

You are an ignorant fool

I've also just gotten the new version, and snowyy points out, it says that Americans will burn in hell for eternity.

Comment

1. The Danes invented rape! The Danish word for rapist is "viking". After raping all men, women and goats in Denmark they moved on to raping in Iceland, Greenland, France and England. All Danish rapists broke God's law by never marrying the girls they raped! Deuteronomy 22:28-29 "... she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her ..."

Wrong. The danish word for "rape", is "voldtægt". "Viking" was the old nordic population of which most of Scandinavia were. It can hardly be any worse than the south-American inbreed-crusade. But of course, is the violaters should obviously have married the women they raped.
                        1. Denmark is the driving force behind the global climate hoax. To seduce as many people into lying about the climate as possible the Danes provided free whores to the visitors of the climate summit in Copenhagen! God punished all these liars by causing the coldest winter ever right after the climate summit. Luke 18:27 "And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God."

I love how all of your facts, are written by yourself. Perhaps if you turn the table and look at it logically, the cold winter may be a direct proof that the essential threat of Global Warming is not as dire as assumed. But of course, because three prostitutes offered themselves, we; the entire nation, shall feel the wrath of god..... by freezing.

The Danish Prime Minister is Rasmussen who was also the worst cheater ever at the Tour de France! Proverbs 6:16-19 "... the LORD hate: ... a lying tongue ... A false witness that speaketh lies ..."
                        Great research. Michael Rasmussen is a Tour De France compettitor, Anders Fogh Rasmussen (former, now General Secretary of NATO).... I have no further comment to that obvious display of lacking intelligence.

1. Satan's son, the Danish author Hans Christian Andersen, makes Harry Potter appear like a Christian boyscout in comparison. There is not a single evil in the Holy Bible that is not glorified by the stories of Hans Christian Andersen! Satan's native language is actually Danish! John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil..."

*facepalm*... That makes absolutely no sense at all.
                        1. Denmark invented Lego to corrupt as many children as possible into sinful behavior! Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death ..."

By... putting bricks... together? What about Barbie insinuating obligated rape, or Mylittlepony encouraging sodomi. Or Pokemon for clearly allowing children to have sex with fantasy animals... That is by far the dumbest thing i have ever heard.
                        1. The Danes created Pippi Longstocking (or Pippi Långstrump as the Danes call her) as a way to turn innocent girls into uppity whores! Billions of innocent children have been doomed to Hell by the books and TV shows made around this worst femnazi ever. 1 Timothy 2:11-12 "... nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."

Actually Astrid Lundgren created Pippi Langstrømpe. And Pippi is actually an icon of feminism. But of course, this childrensbook character is displayed as a whore.
                        1. Not Surprisingly, Danish TV has shows like Rape with Brutality (children’s program), The Market for liver (buying organs for transplant), Come Hither (priests raping choirboys) and Update on Masochism for Children. Job 31:12 "... a fire that consumeth to destruction ..."

Hahahaha! - Great stuff, really. Actually I had my doubts about the whole "Americans being ignorant..", subject, but this really had my convinced.
                        [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Liep/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Liep/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]Let me just translate that for you:
                        10.30 - The Debate (a program of political debates)
                        11.10 - Goldapples (a gardening program)
                        11.30 - Morning with Nis Broesdal (a debateshow much like godmorning america)
                        12.00 - DR (Danmarks Radio) Update (news)
                        12.10 - Horizon (debateshow about "Kampen om Faklen", translated: "The struggle for the Torch"... Its about where the Olympics will be hosted)
                        12.35 - Review with Brutalis (Brutalis is a famous danish Rhino stabled at Zoologisk Have)
                        12.55 - Friends on Adventure (a program featuring friends backpacking throughout the world)
                        13.25 - Marked for Life (a program about lifechanging events)
                        13.50 - Superneighbour (a program featuring neighbours that have become close friends)
                        14.20 - Come Again (a program about people helping others)
                        14.50 - News in signlanguage for hearingimpairmented
                        15.00 - News

.......... close though.

1. Danish gay couples are allowed to adopt and rape innocent children! Romans 1:26-27 "... burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly ..."

Adobt, yes... Rape, no. Childabuse is more common in America:

Disgusts me! - I am overly surprised you have the audacity to come up with such accusations, when you are the obvious common inbred redneck dragging your own country down the gutters. America was once the land of opportunities, but now it is the land of the forsaken. Entire cities are in disarray after Hurricane Catrina, murder is more common than in any country in the world, and the financial state of the goverment is causing more and more countries to turn to the EURO instead of the Dollar. Baptism has lead the middleamerica into a haze of ignorance and stupidity, but then again... If you can believe something as stupid as this topic, I guess you could believe anything...

Best regards from Denmark.
                        See you in hell

Comment

Originally posted by snowyy View Post
                          Its because i got the newest version of KJV1611... and here it says god hates america...
                          Originally posted by Mr. Rasmussen View Post
                          I've also just gotten the new version, and snowyy points out, it says that Americans will burn in hell for eternity.
                          1611 is the year in which the KJV1611 Holy Bible was created. There is only one version and it is perfect.

Comment

• Re: I'm another danish guy - BUT im christian

Why not simply move to a different country?

It is your government, you elected them. So if they mess up you will go to Hell!

Satan was his father. Keep up please.

Did you click on the link?

Once you allow gays to adopt it is completely pointless to tell them they are not allowed to rape the child. They will do it anyway.

Ah, a false Christian who ignores 99% of what is in the Holy Bible. We all know where you will end up...
                            Okay, first of all im 18, and have only voted once(for the local town politicians), and i voted for a local christian man that i know and which i know is doing whats right according to the bible. But he is not the head of Denmark, therefore i can't be blamed for the danish minister since they didn't get my vote. And the american is not much different than the danish politicians. So i dont think that would help if that's what your'e stating So i certainly dont agree.

H.C.Andersen was born by a normal danish woman together with a normal danish man in one of the major danish cities called "Odense". http://www.hcandersen-homepage.dk/fd-hans-andersen.htm (danish page, so translate). The fathers name was Hans Andersen, which was a shoe maker in the city "Odense". So if the devil is a danish shoemaker from the 1800 century, then fair enough.

Hmm, that picture is actually quite awfull. But i have seen many children playing with lego, and never seen stuff like that happen, and im pretty sure that this picture is a creation of someone which is a little older then 1-10 years(which i would call children).

Hmm, so your point is that if two people (gays) adopt a child they will rape the child no matter what. i dont agree. I dont think being gay is a good thing. But when that is said i dont like that think that all gaypeople rape their children. I would go so far to say that more priests have raped children than gays. I dont like they argument, but im actually afraid that it's true.

Hmm. First of all the Holy Bible clearly says: It's not the people who should judge each other, only God can. Already there i dont see why your faith is any better, not thereby saying that your faith is wrong. Please tell me what there is wrong in my faith before your judge me to hell. I think it's fair if people tells me that something in my life is not correct, and thats called brotherly helping each other to reach heaven. But telling: DUDE - YOUR GOING TO HELL - BURN NICE AND LONG - See ya... That ain't the christian way fo doing things.

Regards Mikkel

Comment

Originally posted by Imdanish View Post
                              But of course, is the violaters should obviously have married the women they raped.
                              I am glad we can agree on that.

Great research. Michael Rasmussen is a Tour De France compettitor, Anders Fogh Rasmussen (former, now General Secretary of NATO).... I have no further comment to that obvious display of lacking intelligence.
                              It seems everyone in Denmark is called Rasmussen. This is confusing for us since we are used to different people having different names here.

Actually Astrid Lundgren created Pippi Langstrømpe.
                              Did I ever say otherwise?

And Pippi is actually an icon of feminism.
                              You are just repeating what I already said. She is a femnazi seducing innocent children into abandoning God.

///C:/Users/Liep/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png
                              Thank you for sharing this information with the entire internet, but you do not seem to understand how this works. Perhaps there is a Rasmussen around somewhere who can help you with this.

Disgusts me! - I am overly surprised you have the audacity to come up with such accusations
                              Actually you are the first to deny this. All other visitors from Denmark confirmed Danish Vikings to be rapists.

the financial state of the goverment is causing more and more countries to turn to the EURO instead of the Dollar
                              You most be from a different planet. The Euro has been going down the drain ever since Greece made a mess out of it. Also Denmark does not even have the Euro. Amazing that someone from Denmark does not know that. Says much about the quality of your education.

Comment

Right... Lets just look at this from a logically perspective, and I will of course reply to the otherly nonsense afterwards.

If Jesus is a good guy loves you, why would he want to see you burn in hell. Of course if you mock him I would understand his frustration, but does he not allow anyone to repent and seek forgiveness? And if he does, why would he want to see you burn in hell then? - But lets imagine, that when you burn in hell it is too late. Would Jesus be mocking those who were then wiser? Why not embrace the fact that he was right, and you wrong and allow you to repent if he were in fact a good figure. I was tought, that Jesus even forgave the betrayal of one of his disciples, so that must surely back up my claim that Jesus would forgive you for questioning him. See, the entire world disbelieved Jesus at his time (taking he actually exists), but Jesus did not wait till they all died to laugh at them. He convinced them, or so it says in the bible.

From what I can see, we are the illuminated and you the hazed.

I am glad we can agree on that.
                                I was being sarcastic you moron.

It seems everyone in Denmark is called Rasmussen. This is confusing for us since we are used to different people having different names here.
                                So... You dont use last names in America?
                                Simpson, Johnson, Bush(?)... Of course it would be a lot easier if the majority of the population were named "Grumpy ignorant retard"... Would also be a lot easier for Saint Peter to condemn people to Hell. This is only a problem, if you are beyond the solvating miracle of "thinking".

You are just repeating what I already said. She is a femnazi seducing innocent children into abandoning God.
                                No, I did not say that. I said that she is an icon of female power. That is in no way a bad thing. Women and Men are equals, and so they are in the eyes of God. What you said, is a direct statement against gods own words.

Thank you for sharing this information with the entire internet, but you do not seem to understand how this works. Perhaps there is a Rasmussen around somewhere who cna help you with this.
                                Will I burn in hell because you saw how the fuck my pathing is structured? - Let me put on my tinfoilhat. There, I am now protected from your superhacker skills given to you by god, so you may strike down my temporary internet files.... Moron.

Actually you are the first to deny this. All other visitors from Denmark confirmed Danish Vikings to be rapists.
                                Wrong again (surprise.......) I never stated, that the vikings did not rape. They did, and had they raped your mother as well, I am sure you would have turned out to be a much more sensible human being.

You most be from a different planet. The Euro has been going down the drain ever since Greece made a mess out of it. Also Denmark does not even have the Euro. Amazing that someone from Denmark does not know that. Says much about the quality of your education.
                                So you judge China's recent decision of changing to EURO's instead of Dollars, due to the unstable situation, as another inaccurate happening? Idiot. Furthermore, I never claimed Denmark used EURO's. I claimed that the inadequate financial situation in America, is pushing more and more people to leave the Dollar. Read and comment on my statements, not your own stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X