X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO FOOTAGE OF WICCAN CEREMONY

Oh the sacrilege, evil, etc. etc.
    Enjoy.
    Short term financing makes it possible to acquire highly sought-after domains without the strain of upfront costs. Find your domain name today.

Short term financing makes it possible to acquire highly sought-after domains without the strain of upfront costs. Find your domain name today.

Re: VIDEO FOOTAGE OF WICCAN CEREMONY

Do you plan to "Belt one back for Beltane" also?

Comment

Beltane occurs sometime in April, so it'd be kinda late....

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor Chaos View Post

Actually, it's May 1, but you still missed out on the chance to celebrate this year.
        Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor Chaos View Post
          Originally posted by Dances with Joy View Post
          Actually, it's May 1, but you still missed out on the chance to celebrate this year.
          Dances is correct. You're thing of the Equinox.

Comment

When the time comes, would you prefer a stoning or the traditional burning at the stake?
            Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
            Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
            Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
            All a-Twitter for Salvation!
            Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
            On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
            My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
              When the time comes, would you prefer a stoning or the traditional burning at the stake?
              With unsaved scum like this, I don't think they deserve a choice. Let's do both.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                With unsaved scum like this, I don't think they deserve a choice. Let's do both.
                Of course, Pastor Zeke. I was thinking about the children roasting marshmallows, but they can always do that at the book burnings instead.
                Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Of course, Pastor Zeke. I was thinking about the children roasting marshmallows, but they can always do that at the book burnings instead.
                  Well I was thinking we could set them ablaze, then pelt them with stones while they burn.

Oh now I see what you mean...The kids might get hit by rocks if they were roasting their little marshmallows so close to the fire. Your natural maternal instincts are touching, but we don't want to make sissies out of our Christian children. They can learn to dodge.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    Well, I've certainly seen enough to proceed with the festivities. But to be fair, we should do a test to see if they float first.
                    Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                    brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                    ...and get off my lawn
                    sigpic

Comment

See how quick they scattered when y'all started talking about giving them a taste of God's Love?

Comment

Oh yeah, I was thinking of the equinox, forgive my error. But- wait a sec- wahts this about burning? That sounds interesting. What are you guys gonna burn? I should bring some bbq chicken, we could have a roasting! This is gonna be fun!

Comment

Burning, stoning - sounds like you're about to light a doobie....
                          Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

ok, first off !!!!!!!!!!!! it's three kids screwin around, maybe 4 -- there is not enough there to prove anything, they could have been making a movie for a class at school for all we know!! OMG, show me the video of these kids casting magic, or summoning a beast or demons or something and i'll do along with it, but until then, grow up and stop being retards

Comment

Witches don't summon or believe in demons...and normally magic is used to help people.

Comment

Working...
                              X