X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Waah I'm hurt by a Godly rebuke - PS I'm a Muslim - PPS I don't half rant on

Originally posted by TheLightOfGod View Post
    Of course I believe In Jesus Christ, ALL Muslims do!!! Why do you think that I hate him, I love him as prophet but not as a Son of God because we don't believe in the trinity. Why do you people hate me so much for this???
    But Jesus was the messiah. The son of God.
    John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

You are going to burn in Hell, heathen. We don't hate you. We love you and want to save you. God loves you and you spit in His face and choose to follow the word of a charlatan and false prophet.

If we hated you we'd just not bother to contradict you and we'd let you burn.
    sigpic
    Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
    The truth about volcanos
    Sex and debauchery in public schools
    Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
    Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Re: Yappity yap yap yappity!!!

Ok maybe we got off on the wrong foot. Let us start again because no person chooses a religion when people (of that religion) mock at you.
      Trying to convert us? You will fail.
      First of all no one is a Muslim if he does not believe in Jesus Christ, NO ONE!
      No Muslim believes Jesus is God. They deny Him, and declare Him a "prophet" equal to Muhammad. See your further statement below.
      Second: what makes you think I am talking about the people that are in the government of the Islamic world? I am talking about people who are just living their lives.
      People who are "just living their lives" aren't "sucking resources out of the ground."
      I do NOT believe in 9/11 along with the other 100 million Americans of this country (even FOX or CNN said this!!!: 1/3 of the U.S. think it's an inside job). Can you believe that? 100 million!!!!!!
      I'm not sure how this is relevant to anything being discussed here, but I suggest you take a look at this site: http://www.debunking911.com/

Meanwhile, oil is the only resource (other than water) that is "sucked out of the ground". And you're the one complaining about it. It only happens when the local government permits it to happen.

Almost, if not all governments of the world are corrupt, some a little, others entirely (like the U.S. government).
      So what does that have to do with you tolerating your governments selling off your nations' oil wealth and blowing it on themselves?

Someone else's government making poor choices is no excuse for you tolerating your government making poor choices, is it? If Cuba jumped off a bridge, would you do the same?

Just answer my question of Jesus telling you to go away, just answer!
      Huh?

No I don't know much about Christianity but I do listen to Ahmed Deedat his debates and he ALWAYS won them from Cristian pastors.
      So, someone saying things you already agree with won debates in your opinion. There's a surprise.
      And as last Allah is not the moon god but it means: Al= the lah=God.
      Meaning there is only one God and not a trinity.
      Therefore, you are denying Jesus again.

The splitting of the moon was done by the power of God through Muhammad for the disbelieving people in an attempt to convince that there is a God but they turned away and followed their vain desires. Like you know anything about Islam. You didn't even know this and yet you say He is the moon god??? I'm sorry but I really think you are wrong.
      I didn't say anything about "splitting the moon". It certainly appears to be a single piece to me.

Here you go, Allah the moon god. <--- read this.

You didn't answer my final questions:

Christianity is about obeying God's Commands. That's what True Christians™ do.

What specifically do you think we're not obeying?

By the way, did Muhammad exist? Seems it's not entirely certain.
      Bible boring? Nonsense!
      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Re: Waah I'm hurt by a Godly rebuke - PS I'm a Muslim - PPS I don't half rant on

Why do you people hate me so much for this???\
        Who says they hate you?

We do hate the oppression over you. We hate that Satan has duped you and your fellow Arabs to believe his lies. We hate that by believing Satan, you and your fellow Arabs are a danger to all of humanity. We hate that you will be denied access to Heaven and the opportunity to sing praises to the LORD for all eternity because people you know and trust keep feeding you a centuries old fairy tale. We hate seeing the Spiritually Walking Dead among us, fighting for their own eternal damnation, because we want for you what God wants for you - to know the real faith of God.
        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I'm still mad about 9-11. The only thing better than blowing up a Muslim terrorist is when they blow themselves up, except not into THE WORLD TRADE CENTER!!! OK???
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
            Trying to convert us? You will fail.
            No Muslim believes Jesus is God. They deny Him, and declare Him a "prophet" equal to Muhammad. See your further statement below.
            People who are "just living their lives" aren't "sucking resources out of the ground."
            I'm not sure how this is relevant to anything being discussed here, but I suggest you take a look at this site: http://www.debunking911.com/

Meanwhile, oil is the only resource (other than water) that is "sucked out of the ground". And you're the one complaining about it. It only happens when the local government permits it to happen.

So what does that have to do with you tolerating your governments selling off your nations' oil wealth and blowing it on themselves?

Someone else's government making poor choices is no excuse for you tolerating your government making poor choices, is it? If Cuba jumped off a bridge, would you do the same?

Huh?

So, someone saying things you already agree with won debates in your opinion. There's a surprise.
            Therefore, you are denying Jesus again.

I didn't say anything about "splitting the moon". It certainly appears to be a single piece to me.

Here you go, Allah the moon god. <--- read this.

You didn't answer my final questions:
            Wow! I am really trying hard to understand your statement. So you are saying that the U.S. is basically innocent of what is happening in the Middle-East. And do you deny or admit that 1/3 of America believes that 9/11 is an inside job?!! Just answer please.
            And this what you were asking about?
            "Why will Jesus say to his followers when he defeated the Anti-Christ that he knows them not and tells them to go away after they have said ""Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out demons? and in your name done many wonderful works?"". He is not talking about Jews or Muslims or Atheists or whatever, but about you!!!!" Answer to this question if you truly believe!
            John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
              I'm still mad about 9-11. The only thing better than blowing up a Muslim terrorist is when they blow themselves up, except not into THE WORLD TRADE CENTER!!! OK???
              And you know what I am angry about? Of my brothers and sisters that have died and are still dieing. Many people cry about the Holocaust but nobody seems to care even a little about the innocent people dieing in the Middle-East. Nobody seems to notice and nobody seems to care.
              A million or two or 10 or 100 dead, pffff who cares right? It are only Arabs.
              I really feel the love you people are giving me, just so beautiful!

And if you people are really true believers than answer me this (the same question i have asked you people so many times before but of course it never got answered): if the Bible is the Word of God then why are there thoussssaaanddss of different versions (more than 24000)???? Are all Christians unique??? There is only one version of the Quran and everyone admits it!
              Why change the Word of God? Isn't it perfect? Doesn't the Lord Almighty know everything what is happening and what will happen in the future?
              So by changing it you are saying that you know better than God. Very simple (logic!).
              Can't wait for the comments on this one, if there will be any?
              John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Comment

The KJV is the TRUE word of God! All other rip offs are the trickery of the devil, just look at the beliefs and you KNOW it's wrong because it goes AGAINST Gods word!

Comment

Wow! I am really trying hard to understand your statement. So you are saying that the U.S. is basically innocent of what is happening in the Middle-East. And do you deny or admit that 1/3 of America believes that 9/11 is an inside job?!! Just answer please.
                  And this what you were asking about?
                  "Why will Jesus say to his followers when he defeated the Anti-Christ that he knows them not and tells them to go away after they have said ""Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out demons? and in your name done many wonderful works?"". He is not talking about Jews or Muslims or Atheists or whatever, but about you!!!!" Answer to this question if you truly believe!
                  Let's cut to the chase. We're saying that you are a filthy heathen who denies Christ!
                  2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Jesus tells you that if you do not do as God says He does not know you.
                  Matthew 7:21
                  21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Context is everything, heathen. Don't try to twist scripture here.

God certainly does NOT say that you should suddenly forget Jesus and believe some lying false prophet goat herder who hallucinates an angel.
                  sigpic
                  Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                  The truth about volcanos
                  Sex and debauchery in public schools
                  Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                  God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                  Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

...There is only one version of the Quran and everyone who disagrees is subject of fatwa and murdered as a heretic...
                    FTFY.

Comment

I do believe in Jesus, how many times do I have to tell you people that???
                      No, you don't. If you don't believe that Jesus is the Son of God, then you're wrong and you're going to burn in Hell.

What makes you think that even if the 9/11 theory was true it would justify the millions of deaths in the Middle-East? And now you want to invade Iran and Africa? Good luck murderers!!
                      You want justification for our RIGHTEOUS war against terrorism?!?! How about some of this, you bloodthirsty raghead!

sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

There is only one version of the Quran and everyone admits it!
                        There is only one version of the Bible, those who don't agree aren't True Christians™. Surely you have the same idea in Islam.

The truth is, you were born in a culture that spoon fed you a superstition that is believed by everyone else. How on earth could you not be Islam? Oh, I know, if you were to, say, hear the Word of God and believe in His Son, Jesus the Christ, (Romans 10:17) like many other Muslims who convert, even at great danger to their lives.
                        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post
                          No, you don't. If you don't believe that Jesus is the Son of God, then you're wrong and you're going to burn in Hell.

You want justification for our RIGHTEOUS war against terrorism?!?! How about some of this, you bloodthirsty raghead!

And about 25 years ago we were considered to be normal people. And
                          BAMMM all of a sudden we all became terrorists!!!
                          You people only believe what you want to believe and not what you have to: You have proven that over and over again.

And someone said that the King James Version is the correct one. Hmm then whyyyyyyyy did they change so many verses of this version? why why why why whyyyyyy? Out of all 24000 this one is the good one? Damn should have seen that one coming!!!

At least admit that there isn't the original version anymore. By that I mean: Not even a single letter has been CHANGED!!! Because then it's not the Word of God anymore.

Ps. Many Christians read many other versions, so are they the followers of Satan? The KJV is not the oldest version by far so this is another argument that I can use against you. Not that that is a proof of course.

Comment

These are the people you think are your heroes: the ones that pee on dead Muslim bodies. May God punish them and give them an eternal Hell fire!!!

But HEY at least John McCain feels so saaaaaad about this. OOOOO isn't that cute???

Comment

And about 25 years ago we were considered to be normal people. And
                              BAMMM all of a sudden we all became terrorists!!!
                              Don't ask me why you all went nuts, I'm just as confused as the next Christian.

And someone said that the King James Version is the correct one. Hmm then whyyyyyyyy did they change so many verses of this version? why why why why whyyyyyy? Out of all 24000 this one is the good one? Damn should have seen that one coming!!!

At least admit that there isn't the original version anymore. By that I mean: Not even a single letter has been CHANGED!!! Because then it's not the Word of God anymore.

Ps. Many Christians read many other versions, so are they the followers of Satan? The KJV is not the oldest version by far so this is another argument that I can use against you. Not that that is a proof of course.

I don't have time to go though this whole thing right now, but the short version is that God was disappointed with all the changes that had been made to the Bible, so He inspired King James to fix it.

God's Word is the KJV1611. End of discussion. What would you like to rant about next?
                              sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                                Who says they hate you?

We do hate the oppression over you. We hate that Satan has duped you and your fellow Arabs to believe his lies. We hate that by believing Satan, you and your fellow Arabs are a danger to all of humanity. We hate that you will be denied access to Heaven and the opportunity to sing praises to the LORD for all eternity because people you know and trust keep feeding you a centuries old fairy tale. We hate seeing the Spiritually Walking Dead among us, fighting for their own eternal damnation, because we want for you what God wants for you - to know the real faith of God.
                                I shouted "Glory!" when I read this. I really did. GLORY HALLELUJAH!
                                "Come Unto Me. Put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath." (Matthew 19:14, Job 1:11).

Comment

Working...
                                X