X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Explain of easter please

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
    I was sorta looking forward to the pink bunny/cooter cake again this year.
    We had a little problem with the bunny cake. I tried a gluten free recipe and it just didn't come out right. But I'm gonna make a regular one and Dr. Laurie will just have to avoid it.
    Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

I'd be interested in hearing his explanation of how the chinks in Hitoshi's home village came up with this version of celebrating our Lord's rising and coming up out of His temporary death at Easter.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        I'd be interested in hearing his explanation of how the chinks in Hitoshi's home village came up with this version of celebrating our Lord's rising and coming up out of His temporary death at Easter.

I wish those little Nippers wouldn't have their hot dog eating contest on the same day as HIS resurrection.
        Attached Files
        Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

Originally posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
          We had a little problem with the bunny cake. I tried a gluten free recipe and it just didn't come out right. But I'm gonna make a regular one and Dr. Laurie will just have to avoid it.

Why would a TC bake a cake in the shape of a rabbit's vulva?
          Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dances with Joy View Post
            A kindergartner could read through this thread and ascertain why Godly Sister Glendora baked a cooter cake. She stated that she tried a gluten-free recipe and encountered problems. I think you just wanted to use the phrase "rabbit's vulva." Your depravity has reached new depths.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Hatchet View Post
              A kindergartner could read through this thread and ascertain why Godly Sister Glendora baked a cooter cake. She stated that she tried a gluten-free recipe and encountered problems. I think you just wanted to use the phrase "rabbit's vulva." Your depravity has reached new depths.
              I would have to agree. I viewed the photo, and it appeared to be a cake in rabbit form. I'm not even sure what is the shape of a rabbit's v...a, or whether I'd recognize a cake in that shape.
              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Hatchet View Post
                Good point. I have assigned the harlot a fresh batch of infraction points for her unnecessary use of the phrase "rabbit's vulva". It is not a particularly pleasant one, and her decision to just post it on our boards for no good reason is one that must be strongly rebuked. Otherwise she'll end up using the phrase "rabbit's vulva" about three times in every post, just for the sheer sake of offending God through the overuse of the phrase "rabbit's vulva".
                O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Here's a fun game. Every time somebody says rabbit's vulva you have to take a hit from your bong.

Comment

Maybe you meant "writes"?
                    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

The History of Easter in Japan began when a huge, American rabbit dropped a giant Easter Egg as a peace offering to the children of Hiroshima. Because of the indeterminable nature of quantum physics, the chocolate in the egg suddenly and inexplicably (except by the Hand of God) transformed into a plague upon the yerrow people.

Since then, the tradition in America has been to get chocolate eggs full of sugary goo and play "Enola Gay visits Chinatown".

The REAL explanation of Easter involves a miracle and would be be beyond the ornamental mind.
                      Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                      "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                      Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post

Pastor, I wonder if the word, "Resurrection" had anything to do with it? Perhaps Hitosashimi can explain if something was lost in translation.

Dances with Goy, I recognize that your "Eclectic Paganism" means you can make up your own religion as you go along. Fine. It's also fine for you to worship Olestra, which I'm sure helps you to lose weight (perhaps with some anal leakage). But is it intellectually honest to say that a fat substitute released in the last decade is an ancient holiday involving egg-laying rabbits?

Come, now. You're just being silly.
                        www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                        Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
                        Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyD View Post
                          Dances with Goy, I recognize that your "Eclectic Paganism" means you can make up your own religion as you go along. Fine. It's also fine for you to worship Olestra, which I'm sure helps you to lose weight (perhaps with some anal leakage). But is it intellectually honest to say that a fat substitute released in the last decade is an ancient holiday involving egg-laying rabbits?

Come, now. You're just being silly.

Oestre, dear, not Olestra.
                          Oestre is a goddess, Olestra is an indigestible synthetic polymer used as a fat substitute in certain foods. I don't worship Olestra; in fact, I won't go near the stuff. I prefer to limit the fat in my diet by simply making the majority of my food fresh vegetables, eaten raw whenever possible, steamed or baked otherwise. I very seldom eat fried foods. No anal leakage, but thanks for your concern.

And I never said that I believed rabbits laid eggs. I said that both rabbits and eggs were both associated with the celebration of Oestre as fertility symbols.
                          Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Oestre, dear, not Olestra.
                            Is that anything like that Febreeze stuff, and there's even a Male Model by that Name that sort of looks like HIM?!

Comment

okay you guy are not very good for explain easter (is same like watch monkeys throw feces at each other). I am not want thread for be total waste of time so I am ask new question.

how many jelly bean are in jar?

whoever answer is most close win easter Sunday date with me!!!!! (if is lady anything goes if guy nothing below belt)

lucky winner (lady only) is also get two cream filled cadbury egg and long juicy row of peep (are get very hard out of box).

Comment

Ichioku?
                                Come climb my mountains.

Comment

Working...
                                X