X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray for our brother Rebuko. FALSE SEX CRIMES ALLEGATIONS..AGAIN!

Brothers and sisters, we need your prayers tonight. About two hours ago, I received a phone call from fellow church member Rebuko the Clown who was thrown in jail today under completely bogus allegations. I will admit though that I was quite flattered that he used his only phone call on me, since he knew I am a man that can make things happen. Just another case of Christian persecution that goes on today under our new Obama-nation.

Rebuko aka Starshine Simpson (a birth name given to him by his hippie mother) aka "Steve" Simpson is in serious trouble. For the past two months, he has worked as a janitor and handyman for the local Girl Scouts here in Iowa at Camp Tanglefoot. This is what apparently happened...

At 7:30 this evening, several girl scouts were on a nature hike on the outer perimeter of the compound. One girl went to relieve herself in a nearby pit outhouse. As she defecated, she claimed to have heard a "heavy breathing" below her. She shined her flashlight down into the toilet and saw Rebuko looking up at her, feces on his face, masturbating. She screamed and fled the outhouse.

What Rebuko told me over the phone was that yes, he was down in the bottom of the toilet pit, but he was trying to unclog a drain. I asked him why he thought a pit outhouse would have a drain and he didn't know. Look, the guy is innocent, not smart. It was a simple mistake you or I could make. I asked him about the masturbation claims and he refuted it. He swore on Jesus's good name he was not masturbating while having a pre-pubescent girl take a dump on his face. All he was trying to do was clean a toilet for $7 an hour.

I think what is happening is that a True Christian(tm) brother is being railroaded by the system. We live in sue-happy times where every man is a rapist and every Christian is an enemy of the state. I think we all know deep down that this is a horrible misunderstanding and Brother Rebuko is innocent. I mean, this is a man so humble he opens up his home for children to have fun in! Why is such a wonderful person being persecuted?

I am praying so hard tonight, and making arrangements for my top lawyer to represent him pro bono and hopefully he will be free from this very, very soon.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Re: Pray for our brother Rebuko. FALSE SEX CRIMES ALLEGATIONS..AG

This is so sad!

Why are they so mean to that nice clown?
    I Jesus!

Comment

I am shocked and outraged. What can I do to help? All Rebuko wants to do is put a smile on peoples feces.
      Last edited by James Hutchins; 05-15-2011, 12:06 PM. Reason: Typo. I meant 'faces', not 'feces'.
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Rebuko should sue those girls, their were the ones relieving themselves on man!

I don't understand why Rebuko is in Jail.
        Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Comment

Us True Christians seem to get dumped on all the time these days. But now we also get arrested for it as well. This is no different from the persecution suffered by the early Christian martyrs!

(apart from the poopy face and the masturbation.)

YiC

Jack
          Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

The witness is obviously not competent. Either she is too young to know what masturbation is, or she's too much of a harlot to be trusted by anyone.

Also, other parts of her story just don't seem to make sense and I can't believe it. I demand a full recreation of the scene until I am satisfied.
            Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
            Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
            Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Instead of going after Brother Rebuko with these frivolous and largely untrue charges, why not go after the REAL criminals, like:

- people who remove the Ten Commandments from court houses

- abortion doctors

- joo bankers

Etc., etc.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
                Us True Christians seem to get dumped on all the time these days.
                "Pun intended" Brother John?

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
                  At 7:30 this evening, several girl scouts were on a nature hike on the outer perimeter of the compound. One girl went to relieve herself in a nearby pit outhouse. As she defecated, she claimed to have heard a "heavy breathing" below her.
                  Exposing herself in public, probably drunk....aren't these (lizzie) girl Scouts notorious for things of this sort? Witnessing scatology, too! POOR BROTHER REBUKO!

PS The "heavy breathing" sound probably came from winds generated by her own stretched-out, self-abused, worn-out cooter.

Comment

Originally posted by SUV View Post
                    "Pun intended" Brother John?
                    Yes and who's John?

Jack
                    Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
                      Yes and who's John?

Jack
                      You know how formal we Christians are. In public

Comment

Did Rebuko forget to put up the "Out of Order" sign again?

I remember he forgot the sign a while back when he was working on the sewer under Widow Helen's "Pie Hole", which she finally managed to open in Freehold.

I'd just left the men's room when up from the basement came a urine-soaked Rebuko, makeup running down his face, clutching a pipe wrench and wanting to know what joker has just peed all over him. Widow Helen pointed out to him that he'd not put up the sign to warn people the bathroom was out of order, that it was his own foolish fault that he got soaked, and that he should be glad nobody had done Number Two.

When Rebuko demanded that she shut her Pie Hole . . . well, let's just say I'm glad I wasn't the one who recommended she close up shop early! The woman is a workaholic.

Widow Helen serves up some of her famous cherry pie.

And, I might add, her pie is much more moist and delicious than it used to be.

Where were we? Oh, yes. Rebuko.

Was the sign up or not?
                        Bible boring? Nonsense!
                        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

I cant belive this about brother Rebuko. My first impression of him was, "There's a man i can trust", and i'm sticking with that.

And in the darkness, i'm sure the girl thought he was debatingmasterly when what she saw in fact was the handle on the plunger or something.

Besides, who would ever m-bate in a toilet pit? You'd have to be a real sicko-pervret-freak to get off on that, no matter Who was sh*tting on you!

No, which is more likely? Rebuko some kind of sick freak? Or rebuko making an innocent mistake?

My money's on the Mistake!
                          Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left. -- Isaiah 24:6 KJV

Comment

What's happening with Rebuko? Is he freed yet?
                            Bible boring? Nonsense!
                            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Welcome to the year 2011. Womans shit in the face of men and after that they scream for rape.
                              -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
                              -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
                              -Holocaust Jokes
                              -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
                              -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
                              -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
                              -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
                              -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Working...
                              X