X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    Friend, you have Landover confused with Westoboro. We are nothing like that liberal panty waisted place. We never go to funerals and say those sorts of things. Please apologize.

Finally, I have no idea why the idea of a childs buttocks interest you and quite frankly, the whole sordid story you are trying to get us to imagine is quite displeasing and I ask that you stop it. Now.
    OK I am sorry for getting you confused with the Westoboro. I'm big enough to say i didn't know there was a difference between the two. And I am sorry for that. How ever I am not saying child rape is ok. I am just as against it as you are. I will not be lapped as the man who thinks it's fine.
    Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
    abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedediah View Post
      You just stop being gay. Once you wash in our Savior's Blood, all things become possible.

Matthew 17:20
      And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Silly me. Here i was thinking it wasn't a choice and you where just born the way god made you.
      Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done

Comment

Originally posted by John_Freeman View Post
        Are you illiterate?

In his original post he said he was sad to see that kids were getting raped by priests, not that he supported it.

I swear you just like to make stuff up.
        The text was: "But trying to find evil in every little thing you see and making things out to be worst then they really are isn't going to help at all." Brother Smyth and I were horrified! Condemning the universal Catholic love for young boys is hardly looking for evil and making it out to be worse than it is.

Originally posted by Mr.Common Sense View Post
        Thank you John Freeman. But now I have to ask... Exgay Alex? How can you be exgay?
        Yep, stop having sex with men. Simple as that. Christ entered my heart, rebuked the demons, and they left me straight as an arrow.
        "Come Unto Me. Put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath." (Matthew 19:14, Job 1:11).

Comment

Originally posted by ExGay Alex View Post
          The text was: "But trying to find evil in every little thing you see and making things out to be worst then they really are isn't going to help at all." Brother Smyth and I were horrified! Condemning the universal Catholic love for young boys is hardly looking for evil and making it out to be worse than it is.

Yep, stop having sex with men. Simple as that. Christ entered my heart, rebuked the demons, and they left me straight as an arrow.
          I meant you lot was looking for "evil thing" in the game! And mate as for the ExGay thing. I just hope your happy at the end of the day. Whatever keeps you sane. I truly mean that.

Comment

I meant you lot was looking for "evil thing" in the game! And mate as for the ExGay thing. I just hope your happy at the end of the day. Whatever keeps you sane. I truly mean that.
            Of course Brother Alex is happy! Naturally, the case would be otherwise if he were again to choose to be anally violated by any Tom Dick Or Harry that came along (ask me how I know!!!).

YiC,

Zech
            sigpic

Comment

At the end of the day, Brother Alex will be in Heaven. If that's not cause for happiness, I don't know what is!
              Bible boring? Nonsense!
              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballMom67 View Post
                hi all

first i must say thank you all for this board so i can keep my son away from nasty stuff the devil puts on this earth

as grateful as i am i am here to tell you all to ban team fortress 2 (abbreviated as TF2) for the following reasons

i discovered about it this weekend when my 15 year old son charlie brought home his friend and they were playing on his friend's laptop a game where it's nothing but killing, bad words, god bashing, anti-american propaganda, and worst of all HOMOSEXUALITY

first off this is their artwork they use to advertise to the MASSES

as you can see, they all are posed to look threatening (i guess that's what boys like these days)

there is also blantent homosexuality (when the doctor heals his patients they all say things like "i love this doctor" or "get behind me doctor!")

they made a character that looks like a soldier and he talks about god's world being his ("this is my world, you are not welcome in my world!") when i heard this i was MORBIDLY SHOCKED and appalled and ashamed of my son and he knew it

i was wondering why my son was getting into fights and after i saw this i banned him from ever seeing his friends

if you see your child playing this, tell them to uninstall it and watch him do it!!!

hope this helps parents out so your child doesn't stray far from god!

-baseballmom67

Alright, Let me say somthing about this.
                First off lady/sir You are wrong about a few notes on this.
                Fisrt off the IS NO HOMOSEXUALTIY IN THIS GAME, omg it's shocking right?! But no there is non. when Heavy says "I love this doctor" It is not to be taken seroisly, it's like one friend doing a favor for another and one says "I love ya man!" It's a thanks in other words. and when they say "Get behind me doctor" They are saying get behind me so you can be safe and i can take care of these guys, there is nothing dirty about it. the fact is nothing is dirty until you make it dirty, so get your head out of the gutter!

Comment

Do you mean Gabe Newell? He is the creator of VALVe whom created the afore mentioned game, "Team Fortress 2".

Comment

hi all

first i must say thank you all for this board so i can keep my son away from nasty stuff the devil puts on this earth

as grateful as i am i am here to tell you all to ban team fortress 2 (abbreviated as TF2) for the following reasons

i discovered about it this weekend when my 15 year old son charlie brought home his friend and they were playing on his friend's laptop a game where it's nothing but killing, bad words, god bashing, anti-american propaganda, and worst of all HOMOSEXUALITY

first off this is their artwork they use to advertise to the MASSES

as you can see, they all are posed to look threatening (i guess that's what boys like these days)

there is also blantent homosexuality (when the doctor heals his patients they all say things like "i love this doctor" or "get behind me doctor!")

they made a character that looks like a soldier and he talks about god's world being his ("this is my world, you are not welcome in my world!") when i heard this i was MORBIDLY SHOCKED and appalled and ashamed of my son and he knew it

i was wondering why my son was getting into fights and after i saw this i banned him from ever seeing his friends

if you see your child playing this, tell them to uninstall it and watch him do it!!!

hope this helps parents out so your child doesn't stray far from god!

-baseballmom67

If you are willing to read this please read the WHOLE THING and don't bash me because I am trying to tell the facts about this, thank you

Alright, Let me say something about this.
                    First off lady/sir You are wrong about a few notes on this.
                    Fisrt off the IS NO HOMOSEXUALTIY IN THIS GAME, OH MY! it's shocking right?! But no there is non. when Heavy says "I love this doctor" It is not to be taken seroisly, it's like one friend doing a favor for another and one says "I love ya man!" It's a thanks in other words. and when they say "Get behind me doctor" They are saying get behind me so you can be safe and i can take care of these guys, there is nothing dirty about it. the fact is nothing is dirty until you make it dirty, so get your head out of the gutter! (shame on you!) (and in another post where they say the solder is gay for Demo Man HE'S NOT they are JUST FRIENDS, nothing more THEN THAT!! That picture is from a comic called WAR where in another pic you can see them with two ladies having a good time in Vegas)
                    Another thing I see no god bashing here, where solder says "This is my world now" he is not saying he is god, no he is saying that you are on his battle field so you play by his rules. In fact anther qoute he has is "If god would have wanted you to live, he would have not crated me!" this shows that he believes in god and that he knows he is nothing but a man blessed by god. If solder was a real person he would probably be in the same boat with YOU people.
                    On another note there is nothing Anti-American about this game, It is set in America, most of the charters are American, and the solder is the most patrotic out of all of them, there is nothing that says anything against America! It is just simply red team (red stands for Reliable & Efficient Demolition, Not commis or anything)aghist Blu team (Builders League United) and they could be fighting over a cookie recipe for all we know! It is not anti-American for any reason at all
                    Now I have played this game, and I enjoy it too, and no I am not evil because of it. I understand that you people do not want your children exposed to violent games or harsh language (but seriously 15 years old? they are exposed to this stuff in daily life no matter what.) This is simply a War game where you go and kill the other team and maybe chat with friends if they are on, there is nothing more to it.
                    Oh and another thing, could you people PLEASE look into this stuff MORE before you go shooting off your mouths about something you do not know. And I am not attaching anyone I am just trying to show you the flaws one your post that is all. It is just a game made to be enjoyed by girls and boys from around the world, not to brain wash or promote Satan. It is just a game and it goes for everything unless it says other wise on it.
                    Thank you, sincerely,
                    TheOnlySaneOneHere

Comment

I'm sorry to have to be the first one to tell you this, but you are fucking retarded. and probably doing that too. Team Fortress 2 is not evil, only Gabe Newell and his constant taunting. TF2 isn't the problem, it's you. It was not placed here by Satan, but by Valve Corporation. It's mindless fun, so when you all decide to either generate brain cells or get off your hyper-religious, all-too-high-rocking-horsie of stupidity, come join me on steam.

Btw I'm not bashing Christianity or Religion in general, just when it is taken to the extreme do I find it abrasive. This is why I choose to have no religion. I am Atheist, but the previous paragraph is ONLY my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by nelagp View Post
                        I'm sorry to have to be the first one to tell you this, but you are piffleing retarded. and probably doing that too. Team Fortress 2 is not evil, only Gabe Newell and his constant taunting. TF2 isn't the problem, it's you. It was not placed here by Satan, but by Valve Corporation. It's mindless fun, so when you all decide to either generate brain cells or get off your hyper-religious, all-too-high-rocking-horsie of stupidity, come join me on steam.

Btw I'm not bashing Christianity or Religion in general, just when it is taken to the extreme do I find it abrasive. This is why I choose to have no religion. I am Atheist, but the previous paragraph is ONLY my opinion.
                        An original and thought provoking opinion it is, too.

As you belatedly scroll through the thread you'll never see its like and it's only tragic that it took such an outrageous number of posts before the thread was finally ended with true genius.

It's filth and you just confirm the dreadfulness of atheists and why we ought to shun you.
                        2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
                        sigpic
                        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                        The truth about volcanos
                        Sex and debauchery in public schools
                        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Btw I'm not bashing Christianity or Religion in general, just when it is taken to the extreme do I find it abrasive.
                          I find watering down the Truth abrasive.

I find ignoring the Truth for the sake of someone feeling good abrasive.

I find supporting Satan's lies abrasive.

I find mollycoddling the spiritually vulnerable abrasive.

And I find you abrasive.
                          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I'm sorry to have to be the first one to tell you this, but you are piffleing retarded. and probably doing that too.
                            Have you read this thread? If you had, you would know you are not the first to call us "piffleing retarded".

Perhaps you should study on what the word hypocrisy means and get back to us.

Team Fortress 2 is not evil, only Gabe Newell and his constant taunting. TF2 isn't the problem, it's you. It was not placed here by Satan, but by Valve Corporation. It's mindless fun, so when you all decide to either generate brain cells or get off your hyper-religious, all-too-high-rocking-horsie of stupidity,
                            It promotes killing and fighting without children getting any exercise.

1 Cor. 6:19-20
                            What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

come join me on steam.
                            Friend, I have no idea what that means. I assume it's some gay sexual thing. I'm afraid I don't swing that way as it's an abomination before the LORD.

Yes you are bashing on religion and on Christianity in particular, but we welcome your persecution.
                            Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

killing, bad words, god bashing, anti-american propaganda, and worst of all HOMOSEXUALITY

-baseballmom67
                              First off, you misspelled blatant, and the A in American should be capitalized due to the fact that its a propper noun. Second, I admit the game has killing and cussing, and a slight bit of god bashing, but homosexuality? I think not, your explanation was a picture of the soldier and demo man hanging out and drinking. By that reasoning, any male who drinks with his friends is gay. Nice fail there. Also, you said "(when the doctor heals his patients they all say things like "i love this doctor" or "get behind me doctor!")". Before I make you look stupid for not knowing ANYTHING about what you're talking about, let me congratulate you on your lack of capitalization... again. I is a proper noun, just like American, so it gets capitalized. Now, on to making you look stupid. When the heavy says "I love this doctor!" he means it in the same way someone saying "I love this hamburger" or "I love this game" would mean it. Just because a guy says "love", it doesn't mean he is gay dumb ass. The "Get behind me doctor" part is telling him to take cover as the medic cant take very many hits, but the heavy can.

Before i continue bashing you and making you look like a total idiot, have you ever heard the saying "don't judge a book by its cover"? That's pretty much what you did, you saw about 2 minutes of the game, didn't approve of it, and decided it was the spawn of Satan and banned it from your household. You didn't even think about what you were saying or doing when you posted on here. See, if you had done that i wouldn't of been able to point out so many flaws in your argument. Of course, there would still be flaws as you seem like a very dedicated baptist and you would most likely do anything to shove your belief down peoples throats.

I can understand your son getting into fights after playing this if he was 10. You said he was 15, and I'm pretty sure at that age he would be able to tell that TF2 is a game and the stuff that happens in it wont happen in real life. He was probably getting into fights as a way of rebelling against your very controlling personality. He is old enough to tell right from wrong, he probably knows that you cant pull a rocket launcher out of your pocket and shoot people for no reason like you can in TF2. If I was him, I would of ran away years ago.

they made a soldier character that is protrayed as a gay character
                              REAL AMERICAN SOLDIERS ARE NOT GAY THEY ARE STRAIGHT JESUS LOVING MEN WHO LOVE THEIR COUNTRY AND THEIR LORD
                              As i have already said, the soldier and demo are not gay, merely friends. And if all American soldiers are straight as you say they are, why then do we have the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy? Also, who says soldiers have to love Jesus? Ever heard of separation of church and state? It says that the US government can't set a national religion and force people to follow it. That means that US soldiers can be of any faith, be it Jewish, Christian, or even Atheism.
                              Also, you misspelled portrayed, and i would like to congratulate you on finally capitalizing the A in American even though you were using caps.

I WANNA meet the person who made this DISGUSTING and REVOLTING game which DESTORYED MY HOUSE HOLD!!!
                              Wow, i had no idea a game could destroy a home. I'm truly sorry that happened, but you could always live in an apartment until you can buy another house

after you're done, you're suppose to drop into the fiery pit of hell as the computer (who is portraying satan having the character do his bidding) watches on and laugh

REMEMBER HE DIED FOR YOUR SINS, NOT A WOMAN FOR A COMPUTER!!!
                              Capitalization my friend, Satan is a proper noun. Have you even gone within 5 feet of the bible? Satan is capitalized in there too!!

Now I have played Portal as well and I can testify that you do indeed have to drop into a fiery pit at the end of the game, but the computer being Satan? Sorry, but she lied to you. The game is about a facility where they test patients metal capabilities, and the AI that controlled it went haywire and started killing the test subjects. What you're saying is that anytime anything electronical malfunctions, its the work of Satan? What about when R2-D2 short circuits in Star-Wars? Oh wait i forgot, that has "magic" in it, and god hates magic.
                              And Jesus died for our sins, but what do you mean by "Not a woman for a computer"? Are you suggesting that the Chinese that built the computer were women and died because of harsh labor conditions? That would also be going against God as that is unfair treatment of women, why would you be thinking of that?

Now, I'm done making you look like an idiot, time to move onto some other people in this thread.
                              Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                              Being both a Muslim and an unsaved Negro, I'm sure it's right down your alley.
                              Well, you're being a total ass there. Think about this, if we were all made in gods image, and some people are black, then could it be that god is black? In that case, you would be going to hell. Also, nice signature, i jsut so happen to be an atheist and i am in fact NOT gay. You see, just because someone doesn't have a religion doesn't make them gay. Some people might not have time to go to church, or might not care, or do it just to piss religious ass hats like you and half this forum off (i am the latter). And if Jesus died for our sins so we could all go to Heaven, then why would our sexual preference matter? If being gay is a sin, and our sins are forgiven, then gays will still go to Heaven. Hope you get raped in some dark alley.

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
                              you can see it's the full spectrum of homosexual sub-culture.
                              From Left to Right: Rubber-suit S&M Fetishist, Construction Worker from the Village People, Man with a Gimp Mask, a shaved-head Bear, Cowboy from the Village People, Anorexic Emo Clubber, Soldier from the Village People, Biker from the Village People, Role-Playing Doctor that Performs Prostate Checks in the 3rd Stall in a Gay Bar Bathroom
                              Now, lets pick this argument part shall we? First off, that suit is so SHE doesn't get burned (yes, the pyro is female). Its the same thing firefighters use, are you saying all firefighters are rubber suit fetishists? That would make them gay, and since God hates gays we should abolish the fire department? Oh wow, great idea dumb ass, now what will we do when your house catches fire? Oh wait, i know what I will do, ill be sitting there laughing my ass off! The village people? That's a great argument... Man with a gimp mask? That's so he isn't seen, he is a SPY after all. Shaved head bear? God hates bears, what the piffle? Anorexic emo clubber? Anorexia is a serious illness, you shouldn't joke about that. Plus, some people are jsut naturally that skinny, like me. As for emo, what proof do you have? Role Playing doctor that preforms prostate checks? All doctors do that, so should we get rid of the whole medical profession too? I hope you get a prostate infection and die my good sir

Comment

Originally posted by lindenbrock View Post
                                TL;DR
                                How rude! Your first post in our Christian forum is a hate-filled attack on some of our most senior members. This will not be tolerated. Introduce yourself properly in the Introduction Forum friend, and then start with the baseless insults!
                                sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X