X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should America have criminal laws against athiesm?

Originally posted by Butch Dickerson View Post
    Atheist should conform or be cast out (on the same bus with the Mexicans would be OK by me).
    Since they would likely go underground, and just pretend to be True Christians, the illegality would mean they could still clean pools, be domestic servants, and do landscaping work (like Mexicans).

Our glorious USA has already declared IN GOD WE TRUST as our official motto, thus forcing the atheist to economically convert to OUR way of thought IF they want to use our coins or paper money.
    I believe atheist have an invidious program to secretly use credit & debit cards to ignore our command to Trust God.

I think that there should be "testing stations" set-up to screen for atheism.
    History provides us with many blueprints to construct the proper mechanisms for determining the Saved and Faithful.
    I would like a job testing atheist.
    I am good with ropes, immune to other peoples pain and suffering ... and I am going to Heaven as a Baptist. Mom keeps saying I need a new career.
    Best job is when you truly love your work ....
    Just how do you balance that with the 1st amendment?

Or should that inconvenient part of the constitution be rescinded?
    Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
    Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
    Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
    The Loose Canon - HTML version
    Loose Canon Fan Page
    North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
    I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
      Just how do you balance that with the 1st amendment? Or should that inconvenient part of the constitution be rescinded?
      Spaghetti Freddie : God let the USA win WW2 with General Eisenhower as the leader of us righteous "good guys".
      Then God rewarded President Eisenhower with the leadership of our Godly country. A law passed by the 84th Congress (P.L. 84-140) and approved by the President on July 30, 1956; President Eisenhower approved a Joint Resolution of the 84th Congress, declaring IN GOD WE TRUST the national motto of the United States.

It is there, it did happen: so it must be OK with the 1st Amendment of Constitution that GOD is what WE (True American USA'ers) TRUST.
      Get used to it, it doesn't say spaghetti gluttons, or sheep shaggers should be trusted.
      PS ---I can think of a special "loyalty test' for you >>>>>
      Galations 5:6 (KJV 1611) For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Comment

Are you calling for the repeal of the 1st Amendment?
        No, people should be allowed to observe any religion they so choose, as long as it isn't one of the religions that will damn your eternal soul to Hell.

It's illegal to destroy your body with drugs, why is it legal to destroy your soul by worshiping false religions?
        sigpic

Comment

Spaghetti Freddie : God let the USA win WW2 with General Eisenhower as the leader of us righteous "good guys".
          Then God rewarded President Eisenhower with the leadership of our Godly country. A law passed by the 84th Congress (P.L. 84-140) and approved by the President on July 30, 1956; President Eisenhower approved a Joint Resolution of the 84th Congress, declaring IN GOD WE TRUST the national motto of the United States.

It is there, it did happen: so it must be OK with the 1st Amendment of Constitution that GOD is what WE (True American USA'ers) TRUST.
          Get used to it, it doesn't say spaghetti gluttons, or sheep shaggers should be trusted.
          PS ---I can think of a special "loyalty test' for you >>>>>
          let us look at the 1st amendment again
          Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
          Having "In God We Trust" on the currency (Note it does not say in which God we should thrust) does not do anything to prohibit anyone's freedoms, making it illegal to hold one religious position or another would.
          Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
          Loose Canon Fan Page

Comment

Well said Mr O'Hanley: "It is the first duty of government to ensure that its citizens have the best chance of Eternal Life."

PS That Pastafarian is at it again like a broken record - has he no common sense?
            sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Wash O'Hanley View Post
              It's illegal to destroy your body with drugs, why is it legal to destroy your soul by worshiping false religions?
              If you believe that then why do you do it?
              Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

Comment

I never thought I would side with a "pastafarian" but atheists aren't a problem to anybody but themselves, and those who are insecure about their own faith. There are many Atheists who make valuable contributions to society and "sending them off on a bus with the Mexicans" is not any sort of answer. What happened to Human dignity?

Comment

Originally posted by Micheal Anthony View Post
                  I never thought I would side with a "pastafarian" but atheists aren't a problem to anybody but themselves, and those who are insecure about their own faith. There are many Atheists who make valuable contributions to society and "sending them off on a bus with the Mexicans" is not any sort of answer. What happened to Human dignity?
                  I'm afraid Human dignity does not come very high on the list of priorities of these people.
                  Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

Comment

let us look at the 1st amendment again
                    Having "In God We Trust" on the currency (Note it does not say in which God we should thrust) does not do anything to prohibit anyone's freedoms, making it illegal to hold one religious position or another would.
                    Freddie thinks he will get off on a technicality.
                    "But spaghetti worshiping is to a god, and sheep shagging is our communion.... blah bah blah!!"
                    He will say this as I twist the binding ever tighter ... slowly the ligaments will pop ...

Er, um, back on topic: Like scientologist , and buddhist who also think that having some sort of god will qualify them for salvation and amnesty (and in this case exemption from the interment camps) the chameleon atheist who shape-shifts into an animal worshiper (or false faithful) are plain wrong. The USA clearly says we MUST have singular GOD , not plural gods, NOT an absence of God. Thus our intent and purpose as a Country is specific and righteously restrictive. In the Constitutions' adjunct predecessor (and underlying motivation!), the Ten Commandments, the LAW is >>>> First Commandment: Thou Shalt Not Have Any Gods Before Me
                    Spaghetti Freddie: your time will come when only "Work Will Make You Free" . And fine Saved folks like me will be your "guidance counselors".
                    Glory Be !! That day WILL come, PRAISE HIM!!!!
                    Galations 5:6 (KJV 1611) For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Comment

I'm afraid Human dignity does not come very high on the list of priorities of these people.
                      Welcome to Obama's America lol

Then again you can't control inbreeding baptists so go figure

Comment

Er, um, back on topic:
                        Waiting for something on topic....
                        Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

Comment

Originally posted by Micheal Anthony View Post
                          Care to point out where human dignity is mentioned in the Bible. I really don't remember seeing it. Although I remember a whole bunch about staying away from unbelievers.
                          Drama queen

Comment

This would just cause Civil War 2.

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                              Care to point out where human dignity is mentioned in the Bible. I really don't remember seeing it. Although I remember a whole bunch about staying away from unbelievers.
                              I seem to recall Jesus spending a large amount of time interacting with and witnessing to nonbelievers. You know, furthering the kingdom and the like. Shouldn't we as Christians do the same?

Comment

Originally posted by malfenrir View Post
                                I seem to recall Jesus spending a large amount of time interacting with and witnessing to nonbelievers. You know, furthering the kingdom and the like. Shouldn't we as Christians do the same?
                                Can you provide us with the Scripture that backs up your claim?
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X