X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 5 reasons why God loves Germany.

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
    For the life of me, I can not figure out you Europeans. We state that God hates a country and you freak out, we state that God loves a country and you freak out. Your government makes any discussion about history illegal, and the people just blindly swallow the pill and go happily on their way. After all the mommy-state will take care of you.

At least Brother Templeton is willing to discuss things with us. Although I wouldn't be surprised if you were trying to track him down in order to call the government so they can send him to a re-education camp.
    we freak out because you dare to judge people you dont know just because of their origin.
    there are no re-education camps in germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
      How do you know that you haven't already graduated from one?

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
        How do you know that you haven't already graduated from one?
        how do you know that you haven´t already graduated from one?

Comment

how do you know that you haven´t already graduated from one?
          Because I've never been to Germany.

Comment

we freak out because you dare to judge people you dont know just because of their origin.
            Of course there isn't :wink:
            Drama queen

Comment

I love this thread. I'm a blonde German American and have been to Germany twice. Dad met mom while stationed in Germany, married her and brought her back.

My cousin was here for a visit and I had to educate her about Obama because they're getting bad information over there. She was very receptive to what I taught her and showed her online. She promised to share it with the rest of my family over there.
              But whosoever shall deny me before men,
              him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
              ~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
              Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

Comment

I love the fact that they killed muslims. Now you can call me a racist if you like.

Comment

you posted the wrong flag. that flag is forbidden in germany and only neo-nazis accept it.
                  Oh, I see have to protect Germany from this diffamation like this: Only Anarchists use the Yellow-Red-Black flag - yellow stands for judaism. Do Germans like jews...?
                  But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee: [...] The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed...SO SAY 'NO' to CHEMOTERAPY and ANY other MEDICATION!

Comment

Originally posted by Johann Rudtke View Post
                    Do Germans like jews...?
                    Well that question answers itself

John 5

18Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
                    -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
                    -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
                    -Holocaust Jokes
                    -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
                    -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
                    -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
                    -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
                    -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

I am not german, but how much I wish I was!

One of my good friend's parent's are 100% german, and they're awesome

Comment

Deutschland hatte die stärkste Energie, bis der Stamm die Juden nahm vårat Land tormented. Sieg Heil mein Führer!

I still think that the Fascist Reich could dominate the world, but not since The Allies such as: America, England and Russia was so curios to be heroes.

When Hitler still was in good shape, he demanded to kill as many jews the concentration camps could, and that's one of the best things made of one brave man.

I think that the world would been better with One People, One Reich, One leader. But still these *fucking* jews complain about this, and the world can't be ready until the people unite upon gods favour!

Comment

Originally posted by Der Fuhrer View Post
                          Deutschland hatte die stärkste Energie, bis der Stamm die Juden nahm vårat Land tormented. Sieg Heil mein Führer!

I still think that the Fascist Reich could dominate the world, but not since The Allies such as: America, England and Russia was so curios to be heroes.

When Hitler still was in good shape, he demanded to kill as many jews the concentration camps could, and that's one of the best things made of one brave man.

I think that the world would been better with One People, One Reich, One leader. But still these *piffleing* jews complain about this, and the world can't be ready until the people unite upon gods favour!
                          Yes, the world would be WAY better if it was only 1 type of race, but that's not going to happen. We need to do our best to accept the fact that there's multiple races and a few viewpoints are different, not be immature and try to take our the whole race.

Comment

I think that the world would been better with One People, One Reich, One leader. But still these *piffleing* jews complain about this, and the world can't be ready until the people unite upon gods favour!
                            Well that is the worst thing i ever read. What on God´s favorite Earth made you such a lying and hatefull person?

Romans 8
                            27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

proverbs 12:22

22Lying lips are abomination to the LORD

revelation 21:8
                            all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

matthew 7:23

I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
                            -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
                            -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
                            -Holocaust Jokes
                            -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
                            -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
                            -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
                            -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
                            -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Can't you go to prison for saying this in Germany?

So the fact that they're all dead means nothing to you? What are you going to do, dig up his ashes? I mean even the "Nazi hunters" are down to catching 90 year old senile men who might or might not have been a camp guard.

And what particular religion would this be? Especially since Hitler was a known cherry picker of Catholic, Lutheran and pagan religions.
                              PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                                I suppose that's why the EU's combined GDP is equal to the USA.
                                USA is also the worlds biggest debtor not good seeing it's economy is struggling.
                                At this moment your goverment is printing more money than it should.

Comment

Working...
                                X