Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Promise Enforcers - Men Only!
Reload this Page My Ministry to The Japs
Promise Enforcers - Men Only! We make Promise Keepers look like homers! No homosexuals or women allowed!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#26)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Most Obedient True Christian™ True Christian Lady Best stoning bucket Touched by Jesus True Christian Beauty Ex-eurotrash Real American™ In Love With Zeke One Year/1000 posts Hands Off

Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: My Ministry to The Japs - 12-29-2013, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IreneS View Post
I wonder why so many of those women seem to have little square pieces of paper attached to their nipples
Are they post-it notes with their names and entry numbers on?

Pastor Zeke, I don't see any men in that photo. Were they at the other end of the room? Or is the claim that there were 250 men and 250 women just a cover-up (not an appropriate expression, in the circumstances!) for a rug-munching fest?

Yours, in the prayer closet,
AW

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: