X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: My Chemical Romance - Emo False Christians!

Originally posted by Moorgra View Post
    I dont care if they worship Satan himself
    You don't care that their immortals are in danger of being lost to pits of hell for all eternity? How can you be so cold that you do not care about other people at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
      You don't care that their immortals are in danger of being lost to pits of hell for all eternity? How can you be so cold that you do not care about other people at all?
      All i meant by that is i will open my arms ald love them no matter what. They are gods children and are lost. They need love, their hearts are already filled with too much hate. Meaning i will not discriminate my love and my hope to help them see light and hope.
      I hope to not come across cold. Apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorgra View Post
        All i meant by that is i will open my arms ald love them no matter what. They are gods children and are lost. They need love, their hearts are already filled with too much hate. Meaning i will not discriminate my love and my hope to help them see light and hope.
        I hope to not come across cold. Apologies.
        Your arms can be as open as you want, but it won't help if truth is ignored. Fact is, God's arms are not open for all. If you shut Him out, He will torment you for all eternity for shutting Him out. He values love so much that you have to love Him, or He makes you suffer

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
          Your arms can be as open as you want, but it won't help if truth is ignored. Fact is, God's arms are not open for all. If you shut Him out, He will torment you for all eternity for shutting Him out. He values love so much that you have to love Him, or He makes you suffer
          All i say is in this world we have to show kids God, and love, inorder for them to be free of evil. Hate and cutting them down is driving them away.telling them if they dont love God now they will never have his love. They feel its too late. Never is that so. We have to lead them as adults, not hate them for their immature choices.

Comment

Where did you guys get the idea that emo=satan?
            Rom.1:26-27
            For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Comment

Originally posted by BrittneyDeckard View Post
              All i say is in this world we have to show kids God, and love, inorder for them to be free of evil. Hate and cutting them down is driving them away.telling them if they dont love God now they will never have his love. They feel its too late. Never is that so. We have to lead them as adults, not hate them for their immature choices.
              Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by DemonThinker96 View Post
                Where did you guys get the idea that emo=satan?

I hope that is helpful.

Comment

Let's see what Jesus says:

Luke 14:26 [Jesus speaking] If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. KJV

You see, God's standard is not the same as your standard. And when you think about it, if it were there would be no need for Him to explain the difference would there.

There would not.

But He has explained, and in this historical account preserved for us by Luke—a doctor—we are reminded just how far short of Jesus standard the secularist world view falls short.

Comment

Can we discuss the song in question?

The story line is an Atheists view of the afterlife. The concept album is about a character (named the patient) who died of cancer. His fondest memory is of when his father took him to a marching band. So his journey to the afterlife is based around a parade. As mentioned in the lyrics.

When I was, a young boy, my father, took me into the city,
                    To see a marching band.
                    He said "son when, you grow up..."
                    "Would you be, the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned?"
                    He said "will you, defeat them? Your demons, and all the nonbelievers?"
                    "The plans that they have made?"
                    "Because one day, I'll leave you. A phantom, to lead you in the summer."
                    "To join the Black Parade!"

The rest if the song is about carrying on and accepting their fate.

The cross that's on rhythm guitarist Frank Iero. You see crosses on everything! The backs of pants, purses, shirts, etc. And the people who wear it aren't Christian. So you can't instantly say that they are posers.

Comment

Originally posted by Free to Speak View Post
                      Can we discuss the song in question?

The story line is an Atheists view of the afterlife.
                      Atheists do not accept that an afterlife exists. Here are what the lyrics of an atheist song about the afterlife would look like:

Comment

Gerard Way has the right to state beliefs. If this is what he believes happens when you die. They are not a "death cult" because of this belief. And they are not emo.

Comment

Gerard Way has the right to state beliefs...
                          *yawn* And others have the right to state their belief that those beliefs are wrong.

...They are not a "death cult" because of this belief. And they are not emo.
                          Your unsupported assertions are irrelevant here.

Comment

Wait a second, My Chemical Romance broke up. What's the point of this if they're no longer making music?

Comment

Wait a second, My Chemical Romance broke up. What's the point of this if they're no longer making music?
                              If you mean, "What's the point of my complaining about how people treat a band that's already broken up?", then yeah, I'm kinda curious, too.

Comment

Praise the lord that this infernal band of hate and dishonesty corrupting our childrens minds with heathen music and words have broken up, God hath destroy there souls like the flood to those non believers

Comment

Working...
                                X