Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES!
Reload this Page Lisa Meets Billy Bob in Hawaii
MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.

(#21)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Lisa Meets Billy Bob in Hawaii - 08-18-2010, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
I see your date with Luke went well and you had a good time.
Oh dear. I hadn't really thought of it as a "date". I have never been on a date before. *giggle*

2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.
(#22)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Lisa Meets Billy Bob in Hawaii - 08-18-2010, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Charli View Post
Oh dear. I hadn't really thought of it as a "date". I have never been on a date before. *giggle*
Just as well you have the Pastor and his wife to keep things in check. I am so excited for you.

Billy Bob is such a gentleman, I cannot understand why Ethel was so mean to him. It was nice of him to protect me from the fire dancer. I tended to his burns by rubbing burn cream on him. He said it was like having a demons cast out of him.

Mark 6:13 And they cast out many devils, and anointed with oil many that were sick, and healed them.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#23)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Lisa Meets Billy Bob in Hawaii - 08-18-2010, 06:49 AM

I took Billy Bob on his surprise trip today. I drove and Billy Bob said he would ride shot gun. I don’t know what that means but he seemed quite happy with that. The trip went well expect for when some vagrant window washers approached the car.

I was surprised at how religious Billy Bob is when he is a passenger. Most of the trip he was praying to Jesus that we arrive safely. His prayers were answered as we arrived safely, it was also the quickest time I made.

I took Billy Bob to the Pearl Harbour war memorial. It was such a moving experience for him. When we arrived he told me one his family members had served on the USS Arizona. We found the memorial wall.

After awhile of searching we found the name on the memorial war.

We spent nearly all day at the Pearl Harbour memorial and finished the trip with a helicopter ride. It was a lovely but sad sight to see. I think this must have been Billy Bob's first time in a helicopter as he seemed nervous. I held his hand to comfort him.

Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#24)
Old
Professor of Engrish

True Christian Lady Virgin Best stoning bucket Yellow peril

Location: original is Japan but now am student in America here (am go for be engineer)
Hitoshi has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hitoshi has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hitoshi has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hitoshi has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hitoshi has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hitoshi has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hitoshi has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hitoshi has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Lisa Meets Billy Bob in Hawaii - 08-18-2010, 09:01 AM

you lady at landover baptist keep get hot and hotter!

Quote:
I took Billy Bob to the Pearl Harbour war memorial. It was such a moving experience for him. When we arrived he told me one his family members had served on the USS Arizona.
this was great victory but you would be greatest victory for Japan. I am total surprise you with early morning attack and dive down and drop so many bomb you are never know what hit you.
(#25)
Old
compassion personified
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady True Christian Beauty Saved 1 Year Silver Tither Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 5 Years True Christian Homemaker Mission to Australia Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Punched the most queers Protected by JESUS TC Bravery The Lord’s Witness Wound Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot True Heterosexual™ One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Pro-Life True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior

Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Lisa Meets Billy Bob in Hawaii - 08-18-2010, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitoshi View Post
this was great victory but you would be greatest victory for Japan. I am total surprise you with early morning attack and dive down and drop so many bomb you are never know what hit you.
I suppose you would have to repeatedly "bomb" Lisa in order to have any effect, seeing as your Yellow Peril is so very small.

Leave her alone, you randy little sod!

True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.
(#26)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Lisa Meets Billy Bob in Hawaii - 08-18-2010, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
I suppose you would have to repeatedly "bomb" Lisa in order to have any effect, seeing as your Yellow Peril is so very small.

Leave her alone, you randy little sod!
Where do these people come from Mrs. Rogers.

(#27)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Lisa Meets Billy Bob in Hawaii - 08-18-2010, 09:28 AM

Quote Hitochi: "this was great victory but you would be greatest victory for Japan. I am total surprise you with early morning attack and dive down and drop so many bomb you are never know what hit you."

I'm not sure what you are talking about, but if I understand you right, then I totally agree.
It was indeed a great victory to USA the day the yellow evil, came and attacked the proud US Navy. The Japanees were so surprised to see the great army they were facing, that about 99.9 percent of the Commu-Jap soldiers kamakazeed themself into eternal sufering in the oven of evil.

Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."
(#28)
Old
Professor of Engrish

Location: original is Japan but now am student in America here (am go for be engineer)
Hitoshi has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hitoshi has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hitoshi has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hitoshi has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hitoshi has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hitoshi has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hitoshi has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hitoshi has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Lisa Meets Billy Bob in Hawaii - 08-18-2010, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Where do these people come from Mrs. Rogers.
I am give you private anatomy lesson for answer of this question.
(#29)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Lisa Meets Billy Bob in Hawaii - 08-18-2010, 09:34 AM

Quote:
I am give you private anatomy lesson for answer of this question.
You will not you randy little bugger.

(#30)
Old
Professor of Engrish

Default Re: Lisa Meets Billy Bob in Hawaii - 08-18-2010, 09:39 AM

Quote:
You will not you randy little bugger.
okay my name is hitoshi not randy.
(#31)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Lisa Meets Billy Bob in Hawaii - 08-18-2010, 09:41 AM

Quote:
okay my name is hitoshi not randy.
I will call you randy until you apologize.

(#32)
Old
Professor of Engrish

Default Re: Lisa Meets Billy Bob in Hawaii - 08-18-2010, 10:04 AM

Quote:
I will call you randy until you apologize.
(#33)
Old
Super Moderator
Beloved Church Elder
World's Greatest Father and Grandfather
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Christian Love True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Gold Tither 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award Gunfest '09 Heaven Bound Punched the most queers The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Babysitter Hands Off

Old Man Hatchet will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Old Man Hatchet will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Old Man Hatchet will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Old Man Hatchet will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Old Man Hatchet will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Old Man Hatchet will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Old Man Hatchet will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Old Man Hatchet will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Old Man Hatchet will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Old Man Hatchet will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Old Man Hatchet will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Lisa Meets Billy Bob in Hawaii - 08-18-2010, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Apologies don't come any gayer than that.
(#34)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Lisa Meets Billy Bob in Hawaii - 08-18-2010, 10:10 AM

Quote:
I will forgive you, but do not do it again.

(#35)
Old
Professor of Engrish

Default Re: Lisa Meets Billy Bob in Hawaii - 08-18-2010, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet View Post
Apologies don't come any gayer than that.
want to make bet grampa?

(#36)
Old
Super Moderator
Beloved Church Elder
World's Greatest Father and Grandfather
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Christian Love True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Gold Tither 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award Gunfest '09 Heaven Bound Punched the most queers The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Babysitter Hands Off

Old Man Hatchet will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Old Man Hatchet will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Old Man Hatchet will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Old Man Hatchet will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Old Man Hatchet will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Old Man Hatchet will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Old Man Hatchet will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Old Man Hatchet will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Old Man Hatchet will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Old Man Hatchet will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Old Man Hatchet will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Lisa Meets Billy Bob in Hawaii - 08-18-2010, 10:24 AM

Quote:
want to make bet grampa?

I never thought I'd live to see a cross between a mouse, a Jap, and Freddie Mercury. These are dark days indeed.
(#37)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Lisa Meets Billy Bob in Hawaii - 08-18-2010, 10:29 AM

Quote:
want to make bet grampa?

Dear GOD, please let me forget that I ever saw this image.

Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."
(#38)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Lisa Meets Billy Bob in Hawaii - 08-18-2010, 01:00 PM

Quote:
want to make bet grampa?

Is that a sumo nappy you are wearing?

2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.
(#39)
Old
America's Most Fair and Balanced Judge
True Christian™

True Christian™ Tin Tither Real American™ Christian Love Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Punched the most queers Teabag Patriot One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Pro-Life Porn Resistant TC Bravery True Christian Hotrodder Eats the Most Pork True Republican Proud Niglet Sponsorer

HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Lisa Meets Billy Bob in Hawaii - 08-18-2010, 01:31 PM

Can't someone ban the gook?

I want to hear more about the "quiet times" the lumberjack and his lady friend are having.

The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"
(#40)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Lisa Meets Billy Bob in Hawaii - 08-18-2010, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTannor View Post
Can't someone ban the gook?

I want to hear more about the "quiet times" the lumberjack and his lady friend are having.
That randy Jap was annoying I think he has gone. At the moment I have been rubbing some more burn cream on Billy Bob's Burns. We have also been listening to Bible verses on the J Pad's King James Bible App