Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page Why Denmark Sucks
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

Closed Thread

(#21)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Why Denmark Sucks - 10-11-2010, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeness View Post
Ok Lisa, you talked me into it. I will not talk people into believing in god while im here, i am sorry that i tried. Also, i will accept that danish people/denmarkians find salvation by not believing in god, while instead being vile and soulless to everyone else.

But that is only while im here. Everywhere else, i will always be close to god, and neither you nor any denmarkian can separate me from the love of god. May you be blessed.
Now you are twisting what I am saying. I am telling you everyone has a chance at finding Salvation. You are very narrow minded in you belief in the Lord and the good work he does.

You cannot go around being racist towards people just because they do not believe in God. You awesomeness are using God to spread hate and racism.

There are Denmarkians who are True Christians at Landover Baptist. They have found salvation. Just because they still reside in Denmark does not mean they against the Lord.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#22)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

awesomeness has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.awesomeness has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.awesomeness has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.awesomeness has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.awesomeness has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.awesomeness has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Why Denmark Sucks - 10-11-2010, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
Now you are twisting what I am saying. I am telling you everyone has a chance at finding Salvation. You are very narrow minded in you belief in the Lord and the good work he does.

You cannot go around being racist towards people just because they do not believe in God. You awesomeness are using God to spread hate and racism.

There are Denmarkians who are True Christians at Landover Baptist. They have found salvation. Just because they still reside in Denmark does not mean they against the Lord.
Being an atheist means that you disbelief in god. 80% of the danish population are atheists so if you have Denmarkians here who believes in god, they are either american-trolls pretending to be danish or belong to the minority. The remaining 20% of the population in Denmark who are religious are mainly foreigners.

http://www.adherents.com/largecom/com_atheist.html

And i am not using god to spread hate and racism,i came up with facts why Denmark sucks, relevant facts, you are the one denying and twisting what i said. But since you cannot accept that i am telling the truth about Denmark, and since you love Denmark with all your heart, you are probably not even a Christian, just some Denmarkian pretending to be it.

Too bad for Jesus that you would not let him into your heart, when your heart is filled with love for Denmarkians who treats other people like shit and mocks god. Being in love with a people called Denmarkians who are cocaine abusers, alcohol abusers, careless and soulless barbarians must be really sick, in a bad way. I am glad that it is not me. Amen.
(#23)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Why Denmark Sucks - 10-11-2010, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Being an atheist means that you disbelief in god. 80% of the danish population are atheists so if you have Denmarkians here who believes in god, they are either american-trolls pretending to be danish or belong to the minority. The remaining 20% of the population in Denmark who are religious are mainly foreigners.

And i am not using god to spread hate and racism,i came up with facts why Denmark sucks, relevant facts, you are the one twisting what i am saying. But since you cannot accept that i am telling the truth about Denmark, and since you love Denmark with all your heart, you are probably not even a Christian, just some Denmarkian pretending to be it.

Too bad for Jesus that you would not let him into your heart, when your heart is filled with love for Denmarkians who treats other people like shit and mocks god. I am glad that it is not me. Amen.
You have failed to understand that God wants us to help people find Salvation, no matter who they are, or where they live.

I am surprised that you do not believe True Christians do live in Denmark. Imagine how insulted they would be when they read your comment.

My whole life has been devoted to the Lord. My father was a Baptist Pastor until the Lord took him (and my mother) into Heaven. I have helped many people find Salvation, even in the most unGodly of places. God has given everyone free will to believe in Him.

I always traveled on missions with my parents, no matter how unGodly the place. It always gave me a wonderful feeling when a unbeliever found the Lord.

Just because many Denmarkians are unbelievers, does not mean God has forsaken them. God still wants them to find Salvation.

You have only posted those "facts" to promote your racism towards Denmarkians. If you really are Christian, you will find a away to help unbelievers find the Lord.

Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#24)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why Denmark Sucks - 10-11-2010, 01:49 AM

Quote:

So you're saying that no "True Denmarkian" can be a Christian? Well tell you what, why don't you pay to ship all of the True Christians off of your rock. That way God will no longer have any reason not to wipe your country off the face of the planet.

Quote:
And i am not using god to spread hate and racism,i came up with facts why Denmark sucks, relevant facts, you are the one denying and twisting what i said. But since you cannot accept that i am telling the truth about Denmark, and since you love Denmark with all your heart, you are probably not even a Christian, just some Denmarkian pretending to be it.
You're a racist. One of the things that the "God hates Denmark" thread has done is brought True Christian™ Denmarkians out of the woodwork. They seem so relieved to find a place on the internet where they can be open about their Christianity.

Quote:
Too bad for Jesus that you would not let him into your heart, when your heart is filled with love for Denmarkians who treats other people like shit and mocks god. Being in love with a people called Denmarkians who are cocaine abusers, alcohol abusers, careless and soulless barbarians must be really sick, in a bad way. I am glad that it is not me. Amen.
What are you ranting about? I'm sure you can find some Negro rights board elsewhere.

Drama queen
(#25)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

awesomeness has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.awesomeness has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.awesomeness has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.awesomeness has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.awesomeness has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.awesomeness has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Why Denmark Sucks - 10-11-2010, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
So you're saying that no "True Denmarkian" can be a Christian? Well tell you what, why don't you pay to ship all of the True Christians off of your rock. That way God will no longer have any reason not to wipe your country off the face of the planet.

You're a racist. One of the things that the "God hates Denmark" thread has done is brought True Christian™ Denmarkians out of the woodwork. They seem so relieved to find a place on the internet where they can be open about their Christianity.

What are you ranting about? I'm sure you can find some Negro rights board elsewhere.
You are not a True Christian, you are a Denmarkian-troll pretending to be a Christian. I am sure you just had an overdose of cocaine while abusing your nasty danish shit beer before you wrote that post - just like all the other typical Denmarkians. That is why you are so pissed off, i hit the weak spot with this thread, everyone can see how lousy a country Denmark is, and how people treats each other in Denmark.

But enough of this. You can go start your own thread, perhaps named "Calling all denmarkians, let's sniff some cocaine and drink some cheap, nasty danish beer, while pretending to be Christians". Amen.
(#26)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Why Denmark Sucks - 10-11-2010, 10:51 AM

Quote:
You are not a True Christian, you are a Denmarkian-troll pretending to be a Christian. I am sure you just had an overdose of cocaine while abusing your nasty danish shit beer before you wrote that post - just like all the other typical Denmarkians. That is why you are so pissed off, i hit the weak spot with this thread, everyone can see how lousy a country Denmark is, and how people treats each other in Denmark.

But enough of this. You can go start your own thread, perhaps named "Calling all denmarkians, let's sniff some cocaine and drink some cheap, nasty danish beer, while pretending to be Christians". Amen.
I think you should go and read about respecting your betters on this forum.

This is insulting to such a wonderful True Christian woman.

(#27)
Old
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Why Denmark Sucks - 10-11-2010, 11:00 AM

Quote:

I suggest you apologize to Sister Big NOW.

You are a mere forum member. THAT can be changed in a heartbeat to BANNED.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!
(#28)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Why Denmark Sucks - 10-11-2010, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post
I suggest you apologize to Sister Big NOW.

You are a mere forum member. THAT can be changed in a heartbeat to BANNED.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.
Ok, I apologize. I also got an infraction for "accusing" a nice Christian woman for being a Denmarkian. My apologies Lisa H.
(#29)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Why Denmark Sucks - 10-11-2010, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Ok, I apologize. I also got an infraction for "accusing" a nice Christian woman for being a Denmarkian. My apologies Lisa H.
I will accept your apology.

(#30)
Old
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Why Denmark Sucks - 10-11-2010, 12:14 PM

Quote:
You apologize to Sister BiG!

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
(#31)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Herbert Marning is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why Denmark Sucks - 10-11-2010, 12:21 PM

Quote:

Your words are harsh and hurtful. Truly there are a lot of unGodly people in Denmark, but not all Denmarkians are a like that.

Genesis 18:32
"And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy [it] for ten's sake."

Unlike Sodom, Denmark still stands undestroyed, that is proof that there are still at least 10 righteous people left in Denmark.
I am soon going on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land, so I pray to our dear Lord, that there are also 11!
(#32)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Why Denmark Sucks - 10-11-2010, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post
You apologize to Sister BiG!

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.
Who is that ? I apologize Sister Big.
(#33)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Why Denmark Sucks - 10-11-2010, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Who is that ? I apologize Sister Big.
Sister BiG is Believer in God, awesomeness. Perhaps you should go back and see all the nasty things you wrote to her and then apologize properly. Jesus hates those with empty and false regret. I say that as it is obvious that you were merely soothsaying to appease, rather than apologizing in earnest.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
(#34)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Why Denmark Sucks - 10-11-2010, 01:12 PM

I am sorry Sister Believer in God, it was wrong of me to accuse you of being a filthy Denmarkian, when you are in fact a wonderful, True Christian woman. My apologies.
(#35)
Old
Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
About as Straight and Manly as you can get
Hates anal sex. And trees.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Ex-Masturbator Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Home Schooled True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot The Hatchet Child Rearing Award One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Ex-treehugger Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Mission to Korea Saved 10 Years

Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why Denmark Sucks - 10-11-2010, 01:15 PM

There are a couple of Saved Denmarkistanis, but they are both members of this forum.

The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!
(#36)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why Denmark Sucks - 10-12-2010, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Why exactly are you appologizing to Lisa H. for what you said ABOUT MY WIFE!

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
(#37)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Why Denmark Sucks - 10-12-2010, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Campbell View Post
Brother Seth, he was saying the same bad things about Sister Phebe and me.

(#38)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Why Denmark Sucks - 10-12-2010, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Campbell View Post
Who is your wife? So far i apologised to two women, if i forgot your wife then let me know.
(#39)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

HellyH is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why Denmark Sucks - 10-12-2010, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Who is your wife? So far i apologised to two women, if i forgot your wife then let me know.

Well how about the danes you falsly accused of pedophelia, drug-abuse, cheating, hating, ect. ect. ect.?
(#40)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Why Denmark Sucks - 10-12-2010, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellyH View Post
Well how about the danes you falsly accused of pedophelia, drug-abuse, cheating, hating, ect. ect. ect.?
How is your Salvation going Helly. I hope you have been reading your King James Bible.

Closed Thread