Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page QUESTION: How to punish a woman?
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

(#201)
Old
Landover's Version of Carrie Prejean
Forum Member

How dumb can you get? A for Effort One Year/1000 posts

Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: QUESTION: How to punish a woman? - 08-08-2009, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the know nothing View Post
XD learn to write...Man... Don't you have a life?
Troll How dare you say that I know how to write of Course I have a life a Wonderful one Because of Jesus which i know you need him why don't you repent? Stuipd Sinner i'm a True Christian Women not a boy
(#202)
Old
Unsaved trash

How dumb can you get?

the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: QUESTION: How to punish a woman? - 08-08-2009, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss April View Post
Troll How dare you say that I know how to write of Course I have a life a Wonderful one Because of Jesus which i know you need him why don't you repent? Stuipd Sinner i'm a True Christian Women not a boy
I need to read what you write at least 2 times to understand it...
Have you ever went to school?Hmmm...I don't think so...
(#203)
Old
Forum Member

Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: QUESTION: How to punish a woman? - 08-08-2009, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Very mature...Changing what i wrote...
No one changed No one Changed it your the one who wrote it in the first place We all know you hate God but why are you really here?
(#204)
Old
Unsaved trash

How dumb can you get?

the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: QUESTION: How to punish a woman? - 08-08-2009, 06:24 PM

Quote:
No one changed No one Changed it your the one who wrote it in the first place We all know you hate God but why are you really here?
To open your eyes
(#205)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: QUESTION: How to punish a woman? - 08-08-2009, 06:25 PM

Quote:
I need to read what you write at least 2 times to understand it...
Have you ever went to school?Hmmm...I don't think so...
Then don't read my Posts if there so hard to Read for a special Child like you I can unstand why it must be hard to read you have naver finshed school did you? No i was homeschooled all my Life by my Wonderful Mother and Father why? Don't be rude boy
(#206)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: QUESTION: How to punish a woman? - 08-08-2009, 06:27 PM

Quote:
To open your eyes
We don't need to Open our eyes We already know the Truth The Bible which you should start reading and Repent Jesus wants to be your friend Just let him into your Life Friend
(#207)
Old
Unsaved trash

How dumb can you get?

Default Re: QUESTION: How to punish a woman? - 08-08-2009, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Then don't read my Posts if there so hard to Read for a special Child like you I can unstand why it must be hard to read you have naver finshed school did you? No i was homeschooled all my Life by my Wonderful Mother and Father why? Don't be rude boy
Child?
Ha...I´m older than you...
Now I know why you can't write!!!
(#208)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: QUESTION: How to punish a woman? - 08-08-2009, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Child?
Ha...I´m older than you...
Now I know why you can't write!!!
Your lying I bet your only 12 years old Only here to Mock Our Great God I'm 19 Older then you boy I know how to write just fine Thank you you need to learn some Manners when talking to True Christian Women
(#209)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Bob Wajorsky is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Bob Wajorsky is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: QUESTION: How to punish a woman? - 08-08-2009, 06:35 PM

Quote:
To open your eyes
To open Miss April's Eyes?

Son, I hate to tell you her eyes are wide open as it seem she has your Heathen number down.

If I were you I would open MY eyes and and listen to her. GET RIGHT WITH GOD BOY!

You should start by actually reading the good book and understand just how bad off you really are. Your on a path to damnation.

And come on SON, Insulting a good Christian woman like that, there may not be any hope for you.
(#210)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

PlanetF1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PlanetF1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PlanetF1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: QUESTION: How to punish a woman? - 08-08-2009, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Your lying I bet your only 12 years old Only here to Mock Our Great God I'm 19 Older then you boy I know how to write just fine Thank you you need to learn some Manners when talking to True Christian Women
You're no more a 'true christian woman' than the queen of sheba, who repented of her evil ways and learned from Wise King Solomon.
(#211)
Old
Unsaved trash

How dumb can you get?

Default Re: QUESTION: How to punish a woman? - 08-08-2009, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Would you mind backing that up with scripture?xD
(#212)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: QUESTION: How to punish a woman? - 08-08-2009, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetF1 View Post
You're no more a 'true christian woman' than the queen of sheba, who repented of her evil ways and learned from Wise King Solomon.
Well i see now your on Moderation Thank you great Pastors for doing that I don't care if you believe me or not but I am a True Christian Women Troll
(#213)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: QUESTION: How to punish a woman? - 08-08-2009, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Would you mind backing that up with scripture?xD
What are you Even talking about Troll? what whould you like me to Back up with scripture?
(#214)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Bob Wajorsky is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Bob Wajorsky is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: QUESTION: How to punish a woman? - 08-08-2009, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son View Post
ooh look at the yank talking shit, we owned you you dumbass, you dont even have enough history as a country to have much heritage of your own, yours is a hotchpotch culture thats like a ripe spot ready to pour its puss over the rest of the world...lmao
First, the culture at Landover is the Culture of the Lord. THE OLDEST!

Second, Insulting the GODLY US of A only makes you look like an Jackass.

Third, who exactly do you think you "owned"?
(#215)
Old
Unsaved trash

How dumb can you get?

Default Re: QUESTION: How to punish a woman? - 08-08-2009, 06:52 PM

Quote:
What are you Even talking about Troll? what whould you like me to Back up with scripture?
The fact of you being so sure I'm 12.
Eh...You can't back nothing up...
(#216)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: QUESTION: How to punish a woman? - 08-08-2009, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Are you being serious Little Boy or is this a Joke? You want me to look in the Bible and see if it says your really 12 yearsold? haa Now your making me laugh I naver said i could prove it but you sure act like it
(#217)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: QUESTION: How to punish a woman? - 08-08-2009, 07:00 PM

Quote:
I'm really a bit confused as to what you are babbling on about and why you are trying to upset a True Christian woman.

I can back it up by saying that since you have been posting on this GODLY Forum you have done nothing but insult and act like a complete Jackass!

With this information, I see you have no direction in you life and and waste your time Pissing of the Lord. This is something that a 12year old does!
(#218)
Old
Unsaved trash

How dumb can you get?

Default Re: QUESTION: How to punish a woman? - 08-08-2009, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Are you being serious Little Boy or is this a Joke? You want me to look in the Bible and see if it says your really 12 yearsold? haa Now your making me laugh I naver said i could prove it but you sure act like it
So do you!
(#219)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: QUESTION: How to punish a woman? - 08-08-2009, 07:16 PM

Quote:
So do you!
I have no idea what your even talking about Little Boy how do I act like a 12 yearold? i can't wait to hear this
(#220)
Old
Forum Member

godsdrummer is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.godsdrummer is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.godsdrummer is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: QUESTION: How to punish a woman? - 08-08-2009, 07:31 PM

The Know Nothing. It seems to me that your name on this board describes you well. and if you are 12 years old, you should be beaten for disrespecting an elder.