Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page An Introduction
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#21)
Old
Unsaved Trash, pathetic jap wannabe
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

kussarojam is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.kussarojam is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.kussarojam is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.kussarojam is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.kussarojam is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.kussarojam is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.kussarojam is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.kussarojam is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: An Introduction - 05-01-2015, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson View Post
Of course I'm a human being! I have dominion over the animals, since I'm created better. Don't you understand that I'm third in command here? First it's God, then my husband, then me? Thus, I have control, and it's like the military. There's a first, second, third, forth, ect. order that obeys each other for the success of all. God created an order, and I need to be obedient and follow it!

I'm not treated like nothing. I have nice clothes to wear, a nice house, servants to boss around, and a loving husband. I would happily do whatever my husband asks me to do; however committing suicide is against God's law and thus, my godly husband would never ask me to do so. I have standards, and they were created by me, my father, and the Bible. And I can disagree, but I don't have to voice it. My husband is the head of the household. Traditional marriage has worked for eons, throughout all sorts of change, and it shouldn't and won't change with the 21st Century. I'm happy and fulfilled in my marriage and isn't that what all of us want?

Yours in Christ,
Elizabeth
I guess if you're happy with being below him, then that's fine. Being third in command, instead of second in command just because I was a woman would probably make me upset. If I was in your shoes, I'd want to be treated as an equal to my husband, but I'm not a Christian or a lady. :shrug:

You're right. Being happy and fulfilled in your marriage is important, and if that's how you want it, then have it.
(#22)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: An Introduction - 05-02-2015, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasmsarojam View Post
I guess if you're happy with being below him, then that's fine. Being third in command, instead of second in command just because I was a woman would probably make me upset. If I was in your shoes, I'd want to be treated as an equal to my husband, but I'm not a Christian or a lady. :shrug:

You're right. Being happy and fulfilled in your marriage is important, and if that's how you want it, then have it.
Most importantly, though is that I'm serving Jesus and the Bible! "Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind." Matthew 22:37

Yours in Christ,
Elizabeth

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1