Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Lost Soul
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected demon
Under Investigation

Stacey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Stacey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Stacey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Stacey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Stacey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Stacey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Stacey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Stacey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Exclamation Lost Soul - 04-24-2015, 12:08 PM

I stumbled across this dreadful forum several months ago and I was disgusted at the content that is posted. Like, I thought it was a joke, however, I then realised you're all deadly serious.

You actually think having an extra chromosome is a 'lifestyle choice?' How exactly does one make the choice to have an extra chromosome before they're even born?

Homosexuality is a lifestyle choice, Down's Syndrome is most definitely not.

And your 'science' that has absolutely no scientific basis whatsoever is hysterical. The one that made me laugh was that the world must be flat because if you stick a piece of paper to the bottom of a balloon it falls off. When somebody did this and the contrary happened, you figured it must be Satan messing with you all (never heard of static electricity?) which made me wonder, how does one (or a dozen) come to such a preposterous conclusion?

And the concept of gravity is Lucifer's master plan to corrupt us all? Really? XD

On a more serious note now, any of you victim blaming hillbillies that think children deserve to be raped because only sluts get raped need to be shot (psst, God, I think it's time you flood the earth again.)

Then there of those of you who claim to be tolerant, yet anybody who speaks out of line of your beliefs is banned from the forum. But hey, it's not like it's exactly a nice place to share the Word of God and be, so it's not a loss in the slightest.

Remember this: When you point your finger, there will be three pointing back at you.

God takes pity on all of you, and many of you will be condemned to eternal hellfire which is ironic considering you're under the belief that you shall be the ones laughing at others as they burn. For the sake of your misguided souls, I hope you find it within yourselves to be true Christians, and stop being True ChristiansTM who spew sin and hypocrisy with every strike of your keyboards, revelling in your delusions of grandeur.

Go ahead and ban me from your little online haven, but keep in mind that I couldn't care less. You are not God, you are not omniscient, you are not superior to any other man or woman who walks this earth; you're deluded—the moment somebody confronts you with 'secular scientific religious crap,' *cough* facts, you label them God mocking whores, when it is in fact you in your closed-minded, inconsequential existences that are the God mocking whores—and you're all going to pay for it. When the rapture happens which I see from recent posts you believe was scheduled for several days ago, you will be the ones left behind, for God doesn't want scum like you in His Kingdom of the righteous.

You can accept this fact now and change for the better, or you can wait and see, and then millions of people who see you for the supercilious, satanically corrupt and downright pathetic people that you truly are as opposed to the higher-ranking beings you've convinced yourselves you are will laugh at you, and The Lord will laugh with them.

Now, my work is done here, so go ahead and write what you will, and know that it'll fall upon deaf ears for I do not accept the judgments of mortal men, and I shan't be sticking around to read the bull you people have brainwashed yourselves into believing. I sincerely hope each and every one of you finds the true light you've been looking for with your dimming candles.

Yours,

Delilah (soon-to-be obese/faggot/witch/zit-face/dick/harlot/demon/godmocker/whore/jew (joo?)/feminazi/retard/crip/pervert/inbred/whatever other name you spineless cowards can assign me that'll make you feel better about your puny selves.)

PS: Your Facebook advertisement is rather blasphemous now, isn't it. Are you sure Jesus or God give one about Facebook or in any way want to be affiliated with that corporate mess or this hate filled forum? And you, supposed Pastors... (Disregarding the only one of you who shows any remanence of a soul—Billy-Reuben) I have no words other than may God have mercy on you all which is highly improbable.

God's patience with you is wearing thin.
He will soon smite the impure among you

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned. ~Matthew 12:36-37

(#2)
Old
WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Silver Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Saved 1 Year

GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Lost Soul - 04-24-2015, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by withfaithandwithlove View Post
I stumbled across this dreadful forum... and I was disgusted...
An atheist would tell you that you need to get laid, but as a Christian I tell you: READ THE KJV 1611 BIBLE. It's better than sex.

Quote:
That's odd because the most recent claim is that homosexuality is an affliction that someone is born with, just like mental retardation. The reality is that they are both the result of poor lifestyle choices and laziness. This fact is trivially understood: since even DEATH of the entire body can be overcome, so how hard can it be to put in a little more effort and pray a bit harder?

Quote:
only sluts get raped need to be shot
That's your atheist agenda speaking. We are Americans living in God's favorite country and will not be shot for being Christian. In fact, I volunteer at a Christian rape crisis center where I HELP victims to make amends with their rapists. It may sound strange to your atheist ears, but the sense of relief they get from writing a letter of apology to their rapist is immense. Every time.

Quote:
yet anybody who speaks out of line of your beliefs is banned from the forum
Dropping the F-bomb over and over does not constitute legitimate dialogue. If a dog is barking and pooping on your lawn, wouldn't you want the dog removed? I sure do!

Quote:
Remember this: When you point your finger, there will be three pointing back at you.
Oh brother, another misguided fool who thinks judging is ALWAYS wrong. Here we go again........ let's open our Bibles, shall we?

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Leviticus 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

God clearly instructs us to judge. And what better grounds to judge on that God's Word?

Quote:
Go ahead and ban me from your little online haven, but keep in mind that I couldn't care less.
Oh brother, another temper tantrum. You couldn't care less, which is why you took the time to write a wall of text blaming us for your own hatred.

In contrast, as loving True Christians, we care about you very much. This is why you are invited to come to Heaven with us. Not for a moment but for eternity. All you have to do is surrender. Not to us Christians, but to Jesus Christ.

Quote:
You are not God
That makes no sense. God is God. We are Christians. Christians follow and worship God.

Quote:
Now, my work is done here
People like you consider this to be work, but it's not work. This is why you cannot find gainful employment and the rest of society has to pay for your food stamps.

Quote:
and know that it'll fall upon deaf ears
You should be mute, but you are deaf instead.

Quote:
I sincerely hope each and every one of you finds the true light...
Well, after your laundry list of insults, we cannot help but be convinced of your superior intelligence, right? Wrong. Your attitude is highly abusive. This is like thinking that if you beat someone with a stick, that they will respect you. They won't. You are just pleasuring yourself in public thinking you're an alpha male having sex. In reality, people make a video of you and upload it to YouTube and make fun of you.

Quote:
Looks to me like you think that you yourself are God.

In CHRIST.

I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.
(#3)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Lost Soul - 04-24-2015, 03:32 PM

Quote:
AMEN! The LORD will Righteously Smite the Impure from mankind!

Glory!

I can't wait until He smites from our presence people who don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); witches (Exodus 22:17); homosexuals (Leviticus 20:13;Romans 1:24-32); fortunetellers (Leviticus 20:27) kids who hit their dads (Exodus 21:15); kids who curse their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); adulterers (Leviticus 20:10); non-Christians (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); atheists (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); false prophets (Zechariah 13:3); the entire town of one who worships another god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); non-virgin brides (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); blasphemers (Leviticus 24:10-16); and dwarfs (Deuteronomy 23:1)!

O Come Lord Jesus!

Begin Thy Smiting!

\0/

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#4)
Old
Unsaved trash, admitted retard

Rides the Short Bus

FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FroYoInfo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Lost Soul - 04-24-2015, 06:52 PM

Quote:
I stumbled across this dreadful forum several months ago and I was disgusted at the content that is posted. Like, I thought it was a joke, however, I then realised you're all deadly serious.

You actually think having an extra chromosome is a 'lifestyle choice?' How exactly does one make the choice to have an extra chromosome before they're even born?

And your 'science' that has absolutely no scientific basis whatsoever is hysterical. The one that made me laugh was that the world must be flat because if you stick a piece of paper to the bottom of a balloon it falls off. When somebody did this and the contrary happened, you figured it must be Satan messing with you all (never heard of static electricity?) which made me wonder, how does one (or a dozen) come to such a preposterous conclusion?

And the concept of gravity is Lucifer's master plan to corrupt us all? Really? XD

On a more serious note now, any of you victim blaming hillbillies that think children deserve to be raped because only sluts get raped need to be shot (psst, God, I think it's time you flood the earth again.)

Then there of those of you who claim to be tolerant, yet anybody who speaks out of line of your beliefs is banned from the forum. But hey, it's not like it's exactly a nice place to share the Word of God and be, so it's not a loss in the slightest.

God takes pity on all of you, and many of you will be condemned to eternal hellfire which is ironic considering you're under the belief that you shall be the ones laughing at others as they burn. For the sake of your misguided souls, I hope you find it within yourselves to be true Christians, and stop being True ChristiansTM who spew sin and hypocrisy with every strike of your keyboards, revelling in your delusions of grandeur.

Go ahead and ban me from your little online haven, but keep in mind that I couldn't care less. You are not God, you are not omniscient, you are not superior to any other man or woman who walks this earth; you're deluded—the moment somebody confronts you with 'secular scientific religious crap,' *cough* facts, you label them God mocking whores, when it is in fact you in your closed-minded, inconsequential existences that are the God mocking whores—and you're all going to pay for it. When the rapture happens which I see from recent posts you believe was scheduled for several days ago, you will be the ones left behind, for God doesn't want scum like you in His Kingdom of the righteous.

You can accept this fact now and change for the better, or you can wait and see, and then millions of people who see you for the supercilious, satanically corrupt and downright pathetic people that you truly are as opposed to the higher-ranking beings you've convinced yourselves you are will laugh at you, and The Lord will laugh with them.

Now, my work is done here, so go ahead and write what you will, and know that it'll fall upon deaf ears for I do not accept the judgments of mortal men, and I shan't be sticking around to read the bull you people have brainwashed yourselves into believing. I sincerely hope each and every one of you finds the true light you've been looking for with your dimming candles.

Yours,

Delilah (soon-to-be obese/faggot/witch/zit-face/dick/harlot/demon/godmocker/whore/jew (joo?)/feminazi/retard/crip/pervert/inbred/whatever other name you spineless cowards can assign me that'll make you feel better about your puny selves.)

PS: Your Facebook advertisement is rather blasphemous now, isn't it. Are you sure Jesus or God give one about Facebook or in any way want to be affiliated with that corporate mess or this hate filled forum? And you, supposed Pastors... (Disregarding the only one of you who shows any remanence of a soul—Billy-Reuben) I have no words other than may God have mercy on you all which is highly improbable.

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned. ~Matthew 12:36-37

Thank you. They labeled me as "admitted retard" because I have autism.

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.
(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist Fake Polling The AIDS Confused about midget porn F1 for Satan

Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Lost Soul - 04-24-2015, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FroYoInfo View Post
Thank you...
For what? Misrepresenting Christianity as something not based on fear and ignorance, thus allowing people to keep thinking that they're "good" people for worshipping something named Jealous that not only claims to killed ALL OF HUMANITY (except for 7), but PROMISES TO DO IT AGAIN (read Revelation) and send 99.9% of them to Hell, forever?

Yeah, piffling awesome.

They call you an admitted retard BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEIR GOD CONSIDERS YOU. ALL of the crap you see here is based on DIRECT quotes from the Bible. This is the same God and Jesus that all of the "Christians" you know worship, using the SAME BOOK as these people.

(#6)
Old
Obese Swedish Meatball
Delusional Forum Member

Nutjob Meatball Worshiper Beastiality Hellbound Heathen Bleeding heart liebral Eurotrash Glutton Condemned Reaper Frenchie Barney Spaghettarian Piratefish Grammar Nazi Drunk Numbers Nazi Perv Stalker Panda Sinner Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars One Year/1000 posts Probing for Jesus Chili Chemtrail Confused about midget porn

Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Lost Soul - 04-24-2015, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
For what? Misrepresenting Christianity as something not based on fear and ignorance, thus allowing people to keep thinking that they're "good" people for worshipping something named Jealous that not only claims to killed ALL OF HUMANITY (except for 7), but PROMISES TO DO IT AGAIN (read Revelation) and send 99.9% of them to Hell, forever?

Yeah, piffling awesome.

They call you an admitted retard BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEIR GOD CONSIDERS YOU. ALL of the crap you see here is based on DIRECT quotes from the Bible. This is the same God and Jesus that all of the "Christians" you know worship, using the SAME BOOK as these people.
All caps, this kid seems to rile you up. Your argument is solid so I agree that this guy is either not a Christian, not the sharpest knife in the drawer (takes one to know one) or a liar. My experience tells me option 2 might be the most probable.

Quote:
They labelled you as "admitted retard" because they are Christians. They have to follow the Bible (Didymus pointed out the relevant scripture) or else they will burn in Hell for all eternity. If you really are a Christian and follow the Bible, you surely must understand their concern for the hate their God has for you? He seems to want you to burn in Hell for your autism. To me it seems the True Christians on this site just want to help you.

Edit: I found another post by FroYoInfo in the introduction thread where he states that he is not a Christian. Since this makes option 1 a moot point, my premise that option 2 is right only becomes more likely.

Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist Fake Polling The AIDS Confused about midget porn F1 for Satan

Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Lost Soul - 04-24-2015, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
...I found another post by FroYoInfo in the introduction thread where he states that he is not a Christian. Since this makes option 1 a moot point, my premise that option 2 is right only becomes more likely.
I wouldn't go that far. He's probably never read the Bible (he should, it's not that long a book, and it's a lot easier to discuss something when you know what you're talking about), and has taken his "knowledge" of Christianity from others, who themselves have probably never read the Bible, or if they have, they wish to misrepresent it for their own agenda*.

*I mean the clergy. How many people would be happy to throw money in the collection plate if they knew what their God really wants? (aside from the True Christians™, of course)

(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gregory Mitch has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Gregory Mitch has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Gregory Mitch has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Gregory Mitch has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Gregory Mitch has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Gregory Mitch has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Gregory Mitch has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Jesus Re: Lost Soul - 04-24-2015, 11:35 PM

Quote:
We only speak the truth. If you are not happy with being called what you are, consider changing your ways and accepting into your heart. There is still time! Please, know that Jesus can heal any retardation! This is clearly stated in Matthew 17:18, and Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.

Psalm 53:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
(#9)
Old
Serving Jesus
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Proud Niglet Sponsorer Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Sons of Liberty Porn Resistant Early riser Tell her once Persecuted Bronze Tither Punched the most queers Mission to Korea Trump of GOD True Republican Donald Trump 2016! 2015 Witch Hunt Award Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hands Off True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Nuke of Heaven Crown of Glory Mower Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Lost Soul - 04-24-2015, 11:48 PM

Welcome to our forum, unsaved person. We are very tolerant here and all are welcome to some among us to seek Jesus. He is here with us every day. I am sorry that you object to some of God's word, but if you seek Him, all will be clear. I must say that you seem very judgmental, but we can put up with worse than that if there is a soul to save. I hope you come to Jesus and avoid Hell. Don't go there; it's too hot.

God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11
(#10)
Old
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Early riser Kirk Cameron Fan Club Trump of GOD Mission to Korea Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Mower Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Crown of Righteousness Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus In Love With Zeke True Christian™ Cowboy GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden

James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Cross Re: Lost Soul - 04-24-2015, 11:54 PM

Quote:
I stumbled ....tl;dr.....

Welcome friend. Many in life stumble. But the the the help of Jesus, He can show us the path to righteous True Perfection™.
God can cure all, whether it be doubt, gayness or retardation and even limb loss or bowel issues.
We just need to pray for God to decide we are worthy. Are you worthy friend?

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
(#11)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Lost Soul - 04-25-2015, 12:08 AM

I am saddened when I see individuals led by the Holy Ghost to the Landover forums only to say that they will not be back. It seems so worthless, then, to take time to write such a lengthy post. I suspect the visitor has, indeed, read some of our responses.

Friend, we are such a welcoming bunch. We only damn that which God Himself tells us to damn. Sister Etheldreda gave a stirring bunch of examples from God's Word. But we are not, as you seem to think, ignorant (we share the wisdom of God through His Holy Bible) intolerant (we despise racism and discrimination except as provided for in the KJV1611). You seem to dismiss our opinions related to homosekshuls and retards when we are only reciting what the LORD Himself said. Surely you don't go against our Heavenly Father.

Dear one, I shall pray that the Lord leads you back to us so that we can fellowship anew. I promise the longer you remain with us the more you will learn about how simple the Christian life is!

In love,
NRL

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.
(#12)
Old
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Lost Soul - 04-25-2015, 12:32 AM

Quote:

Yours,

Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Quote:
Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash, God-mocking gayboy

Homer Atheist Uppity Woman/Enabler Cancer on Society Evilution

Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Lost Soul - 04-25-2015, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey View Post
Homosexuality is a lifestyle choice, * * *

And your 'science' that has absolutely no scientific basis whatsoever is hysterical.
Rather ironic, no?

With regard to the rest of your points, in case you somehow haven't noticed, the Landover Baptists back up their beliefs with direct quotations from the Bible. You, on the other hand, seem content to make a long string of unsupported assertions about what God thinks.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture only. --ADMIN
(#14)
Old
Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant True Republican The Lord’s Witness Wound Pro-Life Ex-liberal Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Flat Earth Tell her once Guns, Guts and GLORY! Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior TC Bravery True Christian Hotrodder Tagging for Jesus Paula Deen Negro Support Group Early riser Touched by Jesus 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mission to Korea Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Sheep Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Chili Chemtrail

Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Faith_Machine will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Lost Soul - 04-25-2015, 03:09 AM

That was a heck of an outburst, Stacey. Are you on your period?

WARNING:
In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.
(#15)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

2010 Witch Hunt Award One Year/1000 posts 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Provider™ award Pro-Life True Christian™ Friend of Jesus Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior Proud Niglet Sponsorer Pro-Life True Republican Saved 5 Years Tell her once Christian Love The Lord’s Witness Wound Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Flat Earth Persecuted Sons of Liberty Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers Eats the Most Pork Kirk Cameron Fan Club Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016!

Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Lost Soul - 04-25-2015, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith_Machine View Post
That was a heck of an outburst, Stacey. Are you on your period?
Her husband should have confiscated her iPhone before locking her in her menses cage, to prevent her from irritating The Righteous™ and enraging Jesus on the interwebs.
(#16)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Beatrice Little is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Beatrice Little is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Lost Soul - 04-25-2015, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey View Post
only sluts get raped
Hello Stacey/Delilah. I feel close to you as we are both newcomers. But let me assure you that it's true that only sluts get raped. The only time I ever dressed like a slut in jeans and t-shirt, I was raped. I was never raped before that. I've never worn jeans and t-shirt since. That's all the proof I need.
(#17)
Old
WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Silver Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Saved 1 Year

GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Lost Soul - 04-25-2015, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrice Little View Post
The only time I ever dressed like a slut in jeans and t-shirt, I was raped. I was never raped before that. I've never worn jeans and t-shirt since.
Let me say that it's great that you took responsibility. Was everything amended with your father? Also: have you written a letter of apology to your rapist yet?

I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.
(#18)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Beatrice Little is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Beatrice Little is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Lost Soul - 04-25-2015, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD=life View Post
Let me say that it's great that you took responsibility. Was everything amended with your father? Also: have you written a letter of apology to your rapist yet?
My father made him marry me.
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Shad and Deb Lamb is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Lost Soul - 04-25-2015, 07:30 PM

You know what God says about the uppity? Well, trust me, Missy, you should know. (Nahum 3:5) As the mother of a daughter that has more than once spat in the face of the Baby Jesus, I think I should know.

My dear husband, Shadrach, had to suffer through 2 daughters and now when he comes to read his favorite forum, he has to see your whining and complaining garbage?

You need to find the Lord Jesus as your Savior and then submit to a good Christian man before it's almost too late like our darling Naomi.

Jesus will heal your sinful heart, child, but you must give your life to Him through repentance, baptism, and then bearing a soldier for Him in your womb. Be sure the demons are exorcised from there first! Babes in the womb are particularly susceptible to rectal demons.

In Christ's Merciful Compassion,
Deborah Lamb
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Shad and Deb Lamb is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Lost Soul - 04-25-2015, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrice Little View Post
My father made him marry me.
Glory to God!

Beatrice, I am praying that God will grant you the peace you seek through the proper "handling" of your husband. Shout praises to His Name, He will make a way when there seems to be no way; forever He is faithful!

You will not bear a heavy load without His loving Hand reaching down to help you carry it. His yoke is easy and His burden is light.

The Hands of the Father are strong and so mighty
The Hands of the Father are true
The Hands of the Father will lift up the weary
The Hands of the Father will hold even you.
So lift up your hands to the Hands of the Father
Raise them in praise to the One that gives life;
Reach out and grasp the strong Hand of your Savior,
Allow Him to rid you of sin and of strife.

Our love and prayers,
The Lambs