Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page I see how it works here.
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

AMC is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default I see how it works here. - 01-28-2007, 08:49 PM

If you're not Baptist, you go to hell.

This is like Hitler and the Nazi regime, or Stalin's system of collectivization.
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 10 Years Long service medal, 1st class The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Teabag Patriot Pastor of GOD Friend of Jesus Flat Earth True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Youth Pastor Marty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYouth Pastor Marty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYouth Pastor Marty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYouth Pastor Marty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYouth Pastor Marty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYouth Pastor Marty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYouth Pastor Marty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYouth Pastor Marty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYouth Pastor Marty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYouth Pastor Marty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYouth Pastor Marty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: I see how it works here. - 01-28-2007, 08:51 PM

No, this is not like Nazis or Communists. This is Baptist Christianity as God intended it. Don't try to hassle us, God's Chosen Elect, just because you were not created special enough to enter Heaven. Jealousy is just one more reason why you ARE going to Hell.

Matthew 13:41-43 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: I see how it works here. - 01-28-2007, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youth Pastor Marty View Post
No, this is not like Nazis or Communists. This is Baptist Christianity as God intended it. Don't try to hassle us, God's Chosen Elect, just because you were not created special enough to enter Heaven. Jealousy is just one more reason why you ARE going to Hell.
My mom says I'm special. And I never said I was jealous. Don't put words in my mouth, big boy.
(#4)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 10 Years Long service medal, 1st class The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Teabag Patriot Pastor of GOD Friend of Jesus Flat Earth True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Youth Pastor Marty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYouth Pastor Marty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYouth Pastor Marty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYouth Pastor Marty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYouth Pastor Marty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYouth Pastor Marty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYouth Pastor Marty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYouth Pastor Marty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYouth Pastor Marty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYouth Pastor Marty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYouth Pastor Marty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: I see how it works here. - 01-28-2007, 08:57 PM

Well your mother is not God. Also, your coy advances will not be tolerated.

Matthew 13:41-43 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: I see how it works here. - 01-28-2007, 09:00 PM

Hey, have you ever sinned before?
(#6)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I see how it works here. - 01-28-2007, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMC View Post

This is like Hitler and the Nazi regime, or Stalin's system of collectivization.
So this was all just a filty lie?

Quote:
I have a question concerning the heading at the top where it states "Unsaved Unwelcome. As Jesus Commanded."

I mean no disrespect, but I would really appreciate it if someone were to point me to where he commands this in the Bible.

Thank you and God bless!
Quote:
Thank you, Sister Mary Maria and Youth Pastor Marty. I have grown wiser in the Word of God now. I will be cautious about who I am around from now on.

Thank you again, and God bless!
God will not be mocked.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: I see how it works here. - 01-28-2007, 09:04 PM

I mean no mockery, but don't you guys think you take it a little TOO extreme?

Besides, didn't answer my first question. It's open to everyone. Have any of you ever sinned?
(#8)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: I see how it works here. - 01-28-2007, 09:06 PM

I have been saved since I was born, and thus my sins are forgiven. God chose me to join Him in the Kingdom of heaven before He even created the world! Glory!

Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: I see how it works here. - 01-28-2007, 09:11 PM

Quote:
I have been saved since I was born, and thus my sins are forgiven. God chose me to join Him in the Kingdom of heaven before He even created the world! Glory!

Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
So in other words, no?
(#10)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: I see how it works here. - 01-28-2007, 09:12 PM

Quote:

Besides, didn't answer my first question. It's open to everyone. Have any of you ever sinned?
If you really want a direct answer, yes I have sinned. I was once 10 minutes late to deliver a Youth sermon because a crafty demon left a nail on the road leading to our Main Santuary. Luckily the hired Mexicans that were roofing the gift shop were able to put my spare on quickly. But as I said previously, God has forgiven me. Can you say the same?

(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: I see how it works here. - 01-28-2007, 09:17 PM

Yes, I have sinned, and God has forgiven me too. We all make mistakes, sometimes on purpose, sometimes on accident, but God is always ready to forgive.
(#12)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: I see how it works here. - 01-28-2007, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Yes, I have sinned, and God has forgiven me too. We all make mistakes, sometimes on purpose, sometimes on accident, but God is always ready to forgive.
You claim to be saved and forgiven, and yet you call us EXTREME? Tell me child, which parts of the Bible has "Momma said" do not count?

(#13)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I see how it works here. - 01-28-2007, 09:20 PM

Quote:

Since when has it been "too extreme" to take God at His word? You may call Him a liar, but we know differently.

And as for myself, yes, I have sinned and sinned horribly. I'm an ex-nun, a shame I don't think I will ever get over.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#14)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: I see how it works here. - 01-28-2007, 09:26 PM

Quote:

No, this is how it works here, and everywhere:

God has laid out His rules in a nifty book called the King James Bible.

If you follow those rules, you go to Heaven.

If you don't, He will cast you into the lake of fire for eternal punishment.

That's what God wrote in His Word. If you don't like it, take it up with God. There is no "taking it TOO extreme" when it's in black and white.

Many False Christians claim to be Christian, but then pick and choose which parts of the Bible they want to follow. God has declared in His Word that all parts of the Bible are to be followed, and that anyone who removes any part or adds to it is to be cast into the lake of fire.

Any questions?

Your Hitler and Stalin references do not apply here. We are not Catholics (like Hitler and Stalin), nor do we at any point propose collective ownership of anything.
(#15)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: I see how it works here. - 01-28-2007, 09:39 PM

Woe is me, for I have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

Excuse me, while I go repent for the sins and troubles I have caused to you all.
(#16)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: I see how it works here. - 01-28-2007, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Woe is me, for I have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

Excuse me, while I go repent for the sins and troubles I have caused to you all.
I am glad God has enlightened you at least this much. Begone from our righteous presence, and go about the Devil's business elsewhere. UNSAVED UNWELCOME!

(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: I see how it works here. - 01-28-2007, 09:46 PM

Quote:
I am glad God has enlightened you at least this much. Begone from our righteous presence, and go about the Devil's business elsewhere. UNSAVED UNWELCOME!
Behold, I am not unsaved. I am forgiven by God, thus I am welcome in the congregation of the Lord according to His Word.
(#18)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: I see how it works here. - 01-28-2007, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Behold, I am not unsaved. I am forgiven by God, thus I am welcome in the congregation of the Lord according to His Word.
If you are so sure that you are going to Heaven with us, then answer my question posted previously: How are we too extreme by following God's Word?

(#19)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: I see how it works here. - 01-28-2007, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Something tells me you haven't learned God's Word in 15 minutes. I do believe you're trying to have a little fun at our expense.

God hates liars.

You'll have to do better than a little lip service to show that you're Saved. Demonstrating your knowledge of God's true nature, along with the mercy inherent in his eternal punishment of the unsaved for finite sin, through further posting may eventually render you welcome as a Member.
(#20)
Old
Former Demoncrat, moving towards the Light.
Forum Member

BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I see how it works here. - 01-28-2007, 09:55 PM

Quote:

Friend, it is not like Hitler's Nazi regime at all. ANYONE can repent and become a True Christian™, they just choose not to because they find following God's entire Word (KJV1611) inconvenient.

If I were you, I'd repent before it's too late.

Bush/Halliburton '08-Rapture!