Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Catholic Superstition
Reload this Page Why Roman Catholic Papists Are NOT Christians
Catholic Superstition The lies of the Catholic "church" exposed in light of the truth of Scripture

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#8)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

ahannah is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why Roman Catholic Papists Are NOT Christians - 08-26-2008, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyD View Post
But you are, dear. You are.

All Catholics are Mary-worshipping, pagan scum who spit in the face of Jesus by worshipping his DEAD mother, and fondle "relics" of dead "saints". How disrespectful (and disgusting, not to mention unhygienic) is that?

Why not read the first post in this thread and see if you can comprehend what it says? I realize that you're female, but I can grasp it, so you should be able to, as well.

Pastor Ezekiel writes so well, even we ladies can understand his meanings.
Please learn about Catholicism yourself before inaccurately representing it. I say this because if you had ever picked up an accurate text on Catholicism, you would have learned that:

A) we do not worship Mary, we only worship God
we are not Pagans, we are Christians who worship God, and
C) we do not "fondle" relics by any stretch of the imagination.

I do not pretend to be an apologist. I know there are many people in the world better suited to defend my faith than I am; but I can tell you, as a devout Catholic these things do not happen.

Furthermore, I am quite proud to be female - after all, God made me that way. God also blessed me with a fair amount of intelligence. I understood every word that Pastor Ezekial said, and being female didn't stop me from graduating at the top of my class in a predominantly male school with a 4.0 GPA.

I would also like to reiterate that loving Christians would never call God's creations by hateful names. I do not have any qualms with Baptism, nor have I insulted it in any way. So I ask that you grant me that same respect.

If you have questions about the Catholic Church that you would like to have answered - issues that you would like to discuss in a civil manner - please ask. I will be more than happy to address them as best I can. I do not have any grandiose dreams of converting you to Catholicism. If you choose to be Baptist, then I will respect your choice. All I want is for my religion to represented as it actually is. Only through mutual tolerance and acceptance can there be peace.