X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
    8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Denmark is a boring small insignificant country mostly populated by convicted rapists. Although we have to compliment Denmark for attacking Muhammad when it counted, Denmark is mostly filled with fans of drunken orgies with other men and goats who will all go to Hell!
    1. The Danes invented rape! The Danish word for rapist is "viking". After raping all men, women and goats in Denmark they moved on to raping in Iceland, Greenland, France and England. All Danish rapists broke God's law by never marrying the girls they raped! Deuteronomy 22:28-29 "... she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her ..."
    2. Denmark is the driving force behind the global climate hoax. To seduce as many people into lying about the climate as possible the Danes provided free whores to the visitors of the climate summit in Copenhagen! God punished all these liars by causing the coldest winter ever right after the climate summit. Luke 18:27 "And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God."
    3. The Danish Prime Minister is Rasmussen who was also the worst cheater ever at the Tour de France! Proverbs 6:16-19 "... the LORD hate: ... a lying tongue ... A false witness that speaketh lies ..."
    4. Satan's son, the Danish author Hans Christian Andersen, makes Harry Potter appear like a Christian boyscout in comparison. There is not a single evil in the Holy Bible that is not glorified by the stories of Hans Christian Andersen! Satan's native language is actually Danish! John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil..."
    5. Denmark invented Lego to corrupt as many children as possible into sinful behavior! Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death ..."
    6. The Danes created Pippi Longstocking (or Pippi Långstrump as the Danes call her) as a way to turn innocent girls into uppity whores! Billions of innocent children have been doomed to Hell by the books and TV shows made around this worst femnazi ever. 1 Timothy 2:11-12 "... nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."
    7. Not Surprisingly, Danish TV has shows like Rape with Brutality (children’s program), The Market for liver (buying organs for transplant), Come Hither (priests raping choirboys) and Update on Masochism for Children. Job 31:12 "... a fire that consumeth to destruction ..."
    8. Danish gay couples are allowed to adopt and rape innocent children! Romans 1:26-27 "... burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly ..."
    9. NEW: Danish car taxes are the highest on the planet, which is one of the many reasons why their economy is the worst in all of Europe. Exodus 20:15 "Thou shalt not steal."

All people of Denmark need to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their savior! Until then, they will suffer and will burn in Hell along with other God-mocking countries like Australia, England, Scotland, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, South Africa, Iceland, Vietnam, Cambodia, Guatemala, Algeria, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, etc.
    As a reporter I must ask where did you get this information?
    Also are you sure that the flag is right one because the Danish flag looks like this http://www.google.is/imgres?imgurl=h...1t:429,r:1,s:0

Comment

Originally posted by N.Y.Times Reporter View Post
      Also are you sure that the flag is right one because the Danish flag looks like this http://www.google.is/imgres?imgurl=h...1t:429,r:1,s:0
      Did you try reading the whole thread.
      Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
      Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
      Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
      Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
      Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
      Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
        Did you try reading the whole thread.
        The bible says nothing about Denmark in particular, I might as well been talking about Canada or America for all we know.
        If the book doesn't say anything like "Denmark is a land of prostitutes and goat raping" then either this must have been deducted after lots of research or it's all fabricated.
        If it isn't then it would be an easy task to tell where he obtained this information otherwise it's all fabrication.

Comment

Originally posted by N.Y.Times Reporter View Post
          Just click on the hyperlinks I provided to see my sources, punk!
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Just click on the hyperlinks I provided to see my sources, punk!

Never in your "sources" have you provided proof, that pippi is danish.

Nor have you proven, that it is okay for gays to rape children.

Nor that Michael Rasmussen and The Prime Minister is the same person.

Nor that thet danish word for rape is viking.

Comment

Originally posted by HellyH View Post
              Nor have you proven, that it is okay for gays to rape children.
              Paying attention is not your thing now is it? I never said it is ok for gays to rape children.

Allowing gays to adopt and forbidding them to rape is pointless. Once the gays and the child are alone in their house, the rape will happen. It will only stop if the neighbors at some point get annoyed by the constant screaming of the child and alert the police. Unfortunately children in healthy families tend to scream as well so a lot of these crimes will never be notice
              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Church divided on gay marriage

20. sep. 2010 09.11 English

The Danish National Church is deeply divided on the question of whether gay couples should be permitted to marry in church.

Inquiries conducted by daily newspaper Politiken show that 43 percent of Danish National Church priests do not want gay couples to have the opportunity to marry in church. 46 percent want to allow gay marriages in church. 815 priests have responded to the inquiry.

- Marriage is between a man and a woman. It is the framework around family life and procreation, and a homosexual relationship can never live up to that, Jens Fischer-Nielsen who is a priest in Kvaglund near Esbjerg tells Politiken.

Copenhagen bishop Peter Skov Jakobsen does not share his view.

- We don't read the Bible in a fundamentalist manner. It is a historic text, and we have to continually interpret it. Homosexual relationships are called a sin in the Bible, but we think of them as relationships of love. Love is at the centre of our interpretation, he tells Politiken (danish newspaper).

Anybody who have claimed that Denmark and the denmarkians are anything but evil will have to eat their own words now (or burn in Hell).

How evil can this hellhole of a country possible get??
                Half of the "so called" priests are ready to allow gay-marriage in the church. And one of Denmarks leading bishops admit that he don't believe in the holy scripture.
                How on Gods green earth can these human demons call them self Christians??
                I'm truly disgusted. May all this awfull place and all (except the few True Christians™) denmarkians burn in HELL for eternity.

sigpic
                Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."

Comment

some words: piffle you . stupid people .

Comment

Originally posted by enzo55 View Post
                    You're referring to the Denmarkians, right?
                    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by enzo55 View Post
                      Typical hatemongering from the savage eskimos of Denmark.

I drive a custom Escalade, live in a 20 room mansion with an indoor pool, eat porterhuse steak for breakfast, command a full bevy of servants, have access to a private Lear Jet 24/7, and travel the world spreading God's love.

You live in an igloo, chew blubber for breakfast, and have probably never taken a shower.

Who's stupid?
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post

I drive a custom Escalade, live in a 20 room mansion with an indoor pool, eat porterhuse steak for breakfast, command a full bevy of servants, have access to a private Lear Jet 24/7, and travel the world spreading God's love.

You live in an igloo, chew blubber for breakfast, and have probably never taken a shower.

Who's stupid?
                        Ok I'll try to keep a proper tounge, mr. Ezekiel but what makes you say that danish people lives in igloos? I'm jusk asking

Comment

Originally posted by proteastantguy View Post
                          Ok I'll try to keep a proper tounge, mr. Ezekiel but what makes you say that danish people lives in igloos? I'm jusk asking
                          ¨
                          As a Denmarkian my self (may God have mercy on my soul), I know how most Denmarkians live.

sigpic
                          Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."

Comment

Originally posted by TheSalvationBeliever View Post
                            ¨
                            As a Denmarkian my self (may God have mercy on my soul), I know how most Denmarkians live.

Whoa, I've never seen any igloos here in Denmark

Comment

Paying attention is not your thing now is it? I never said it is ok for gays to rape children.

Allowing gays to adopt and forbidding them to rape is pointless. Once the gays and the child are alone in their house, the rape will happen. It will only stop if the neighbors at some point get annoyed by the constant screaming of the child and alert the police. Unfortunately children in healthy families tend to scream as well so a lot of these crimes will never be notice
                              Not only that, but I'm sure the police are nervous about going into such a situation as they can lose their jobs for being "homophobic bigots".
                              PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post

Who's stupid?
                                Should I take into account that you actually believe this is true, before I answer that?

Because I'm ready with an answer then

Comment

Working...
                                X