Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians)
Reload this Page We must march into the Queer bars and save souls directly!!
Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) At LBC, we will cure your perversion of choice (even if we have to stone you).

(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Purge the Unfaithful is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default We must march into the Queer bars and save souls directly!! - 04-18-2010, 01:54 PM

My fellow True Christians!! Last night I went to two of Seattle's queer drinking establishments to bring souls home for Christ! This is dangerous work for any Christian: going to the enemies land and trying to find those who are lost and who still can be salvaged for Him.

I found no one. They were all steeped in their sexual depravity and perversions against nature. They tried to sell me their pink alcoholic beverages touch my pure Christian body. But I did not give in to them; I made them submit to the Lord our God! Hallelujah!! The Holy Spirit using me as a mouthpiece commanded them to repent of their satanic dress of tight jeans and trendy t-shirts! And to drop to their knees right there and pray to the Almighty God to be filled with righteous masculine muscle!!

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach
the gospel to every creature."
Mark 16:15, KJV

God commands us to go into all the world, even the dung heap of sodomites and feminists and preach the masculine word of the lord our God!!

I pray in Jesus' name!!