X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things that the Bible doesn't say

This is the only verse anyone needs to refute such nonsense:

John 10:30 I and my Father are one.
    Yes friends, Jesus IS God, and God is Jesus.

Everything He said, He agrees with.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

If it doesn't harm anyone else, it's not a sin.

I keep hearing liberal false Christian space cadets say that, but that just goes to show how far they have drifted from anything resembling Biblical truth. The harm principle, as it's called, came from the feminazi-enabler John Stuart Mill and was later popularized by the drug-addled, fetus-murdering atheist harlot Ayn Rand as well as by the Wickedan playgans. Lots of things that the Bible declares sinful cause no harm to others, including one that's an unforgivable sin (Matt. 12:31).
      This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Other little platitudes that are NOT in the Bible:

"When God closes a door, He opens a window."

"Cleanliness is next to Godliness."

"All men are created equal."

"God made Eve out of Adam's rib which is on his side so that they could be equal."

Pastors are always spinning little homily-strewn sermons using phrases like the ones listed above. None of those expresses come from the Bible and in fact, said expressions are often used to preach messages that are completely in contradiction to what the Bible REALLY says.

Literally Yours,

Handmaiden
        His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

This too shall pass.

While often attributed to the Bible, that quote apparently originated with mooselimb mystics. In fact, some things, like damnation (Rev. 14:11), won't pass.
          This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

sigpic

Comment

Wow! This is the first post I have read that has made sense! I cried as I read it, then fell down on my face crying and repenting to God for my sins.

Comment

This may be a repeat, but.....

When the Bible says feet, it really means genitalia.

Well there's two reasons this isn't true.

1) The Bible has no problem mentioning genetalia

Genesis 17:10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.

Deuteronomy 23:1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD

2) The number of times that washing feet is mentioned in the Bible as a way to treat guests in your home. I won't bother with the references, but you'd think that one of the other nations (Egyptians, Babylonians, etc) that we have writings from would have mentioned SOMEWHERE....

"You know I went to Israel/Judea and you wouldn't believe what they wanted to do to me!" So either washing someones "stones" was a common practice (in which case why hide it with the word "feet") or it just didn't happen.

Drama queen

Comment

God has done everything that He can do to save you; now it's your turn.

Liberal false Christians like to say so, but that statement denies both God's omnipotence (Matthew 19:26) and His sovereignty (John 6:44). The fact is that God has done everything that He will do to save you. Sometimes, He even keeps people from being saved:

John 12:39-40: Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again, He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with [their] eyes, nor understand with [their] heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

2 Thess. 2:11-12: And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

sigpic

Comment

Even if you were the only person in the world, Jesus would have died for you.

The Bible makes it clear that the vast majority of people will go to hell.

Mat 7:13-14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

And Jesus died specifically for His people (Jn 10:15, 28), His church.

Eph 5:25b Even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

So if you were the only person in the world, chances are you would be damned and Jesus would not have bothered suffering for six hours on the cross and dying for three days just for you. See also this thread.
                  sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

Pastor Rune Enoe
                    Re: Things that the Bible doesn't say

"Seven sacraments". The Seven roads to HELL is more like it:

. . . . .Satan must be licking his lips.

No wonder Madonna joined the kabbalah centre

Comment

The devil is in charge of tormenting the damned in hell.

It isn't the devil, especially since the devil will be tormented along with them:

[Matthew 13:41-42 KJV] 41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

[Matthew 25:41 KJV] 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

[Revelation 20:10 KJV] 10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
                        The devil is in charge of tormenting the damned in hell.

It isn't the devil, especially since the devil will be tormented along with them
                        I have often wondered about this. Satan presumably THINKS he will Madam Zzaj in bondage drag with a red hot poker and minions busy sharpening the chains.

But he will himself be on the receiving end. Could it be that his particular form of torment is to torture everyone, more or less as envisaged, but to not enjoy it? I mean to really really really not enjoy it, for each day to be more horrific than the one before and for him to be obliged to continue with the red hot pokers or what ever he uses forever and ever and ever?

Any Pastoral guidance appreciated.

Comment

God will not give you more than you can handle
                          This is often assumed to include everyone. There is nothing even remotely Biblical about that idea. Think about it, how would being tossed into a Lake of Never Ending Fire be punishment if a person could handle it? That’s like tossing a sinner into a Lake of Never Ending Marshmallows. The sticky sweetness may give you an uncomfortable stomach, but you could handle it. Where’s the punishment in that? Where’s the Justice in a punishment that doesn’t inflict any kind of penalty for the offense?

Could the population of the earth handle the unrelenting rainfall when Noah and his family were safe on the Ark? How could they have? God gave the rains to them and they all died.

In reality, the Holy Bible says God is faithful and will not allow True Christians™ to be tempted beyond what we are able to handle, for surely God will make it easy for us (1 Corinthians 10:13). Paul is talking to the Saved here, obviously. God is faithful to True Christians™ because we meet His Divine and Perfect conditions for love and mercy (John 14:15; 23). In turn, we are not tempted beyond what we are able, as the LORD conveniently created True Christians™ to be impervious to the temptations of Satan (1st John 3:6-9; 5:18).

God gave sinners more rain than they could handle.

Moderation in all things
                          This phrase comes from “Aristotle's Doctrine of the Mean,” an unbiblical, homosexual perspective from an unsaved homosexual. The idea is that every virtue of character lies between two extreme faults or vices, consisting of excess and deficiency. The virtuous road, according to Aristotle, is to be found in moderation.

I don’t know about you, but I will not stand at the Judgement Seat (2 Corinthians 5:10) and explain why I failed to love the LORD my God with *all* my heart, mind, and soul as commanded (Deuteronomy 6:5), but did so with a moderate heart only. I will not stand there and explain why I judged my neighbor, not as commissioned (Leviticus 19:15 ), but only with moderate righteousness (John 7:24).

In reality, the Holy Bible says everyone who competes in sports goes into strict training. They do it to get a prize that will not last, but we will (1 Corinthians 9:25) . Read in context, it means True Christians(™) will be awarded an imperishable prize - immortality and absolute rule (1 Corinthians 15:42-44; Revelation 5:10). So make your faith count. Do it all the way or don’t bother at all (Revelation 3:16).

To thine ownself be true
                          This comes not from the Bible, but from Shakespeare’s Hamlet. Polonius's last piece of advice to his son Laertes, who is in a hurry to get on the next boat to Paris, this phrase is as anti-Biblical as any.
                          By Polonius’ reckoning, to be false to the self is to pursue those things that don’t serve one’s own best interests. Polonius warned his son against such habits as borrowing or loaning money, carousing with women of dubious character, and other sinful pursuits. By being true one’s self, he means to pursue those things that serve not only one’s own best interests, but conforms to the identity one desires to be his own. If one desires be identified as honest, for example, he won’t don’t do dishonest things, no matter how he might rationalize them at the time. Of course Polonius was as deviant as they come, no small surprise from a Roman cultist, and was really trying to make sure his son didn’t embarrass him on his trip.

In reality, the Holy Bible says to ignore what your heart desires, for it is deceitful and unreliable (Jeremiah 17:9; ). Instead, put your trust in the LORD (Proverbs 3:5) by putting your trust in His Word. Read it, believe it, trust it, do it. All of it. Without reservation. Without condition.

All men are created equal
                          This one may be confusing, as the phrase comes from the Constitution of the United States of America, inspired by Moses and the Holy Ghost, but it’s a human document nonetheless, and therefore not impervious to Satan’s lies. This equality idea is, when one thinks about it seriously for even a moment, as dangerous a proposition as it is false.

In reality, the Holy Bible says only two humans were created, and one was created to be subordinate to the other (Genesis 2:18). All others were born, in sin (Psalm 51:5), and continue living slaves to sin unless one becomes a willing slave to Christ (Romans 6:16). This is the genesis of mankind, a fundamental truth about humanity - we are born neither equal nor free. We are born for one purpose, and that is to glorify God (Isaiah 43:7). Furthermore, God Almighty Himself will decide how to use His creation to HIs Glory. One scripture that reflects this idea so eloquently is the imagery of God as the potter to our clay vessels, Romans 9:20-23. Anyone who rejects being God’s special tool, who demands equality, defies the LORD’s sovereignty. He willingly serves Satan.

All good things come to those who wait
                          That’s silly, and it’s nowhere to be found in the Bible. All humanity waited for the rains to stop when the LORD flooded the earth. Nothing good came to them (Genesis 6:17). The Jews waited in the desert after Moses led them out of Egypt. Every last one of them who offended the LORD in Egypt died in the desert, waiting (Joshua 5:6). Elijah waited in the desert, feeling sorry for himself, and for his reward, he got to eat food the birds vomited at his feet (1 Kings 17:4). No, good things come to those who love Jesus (Luke 6:38 ).

In reality, the Holy Bible says God turns His countenance upon those who first love Him and show due gratitude (John 14:21). God rewards those who put their faith in Him (Joshua 1:8; 2 Corinthians 9:6; Psalm 1:1-3)
                          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

To be a Christian, it's enough to follow your conscience.

Actually, the Bible says the opposite:

[Jeremiah 17:9 KJV] 9 The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Boy-raping Catholic priests follow their consciences.

sigpic

Comment

"God helps those who help themselves."

That's not actually in the Bible . . . is it? It seems too practical and worldly, really. But I would welcome instruction from any of the Brothers, who, of course, know more than me.

Inqueriously yours,

Handmaiden
                              His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                                God will not give you more than you can handle
                                This is often assumed to include everyone. There is nothing even remotely Biblical about that idea. Think about it, how would being tossed into a Lake of Never Ending Fire be punishment if a person could handle it? That’s like tossing a sinner into a Lake of Never Ending Marshmallows. The sticky sweetness may give you an uncomfortable stomach, but you could handle it. Where’s the punishment in that? Where’s the Justice in a punishment that doesn’t inflict any kind of penalty for the offense?

Could the population of the earth handle the unrelenting rainfall when Noah and his family were safe on the Ark? How could they have? God gave the rains to them and they all died.

In reality, the Holy Bible says God is faithful and will not allow True Christians™ to be tempted beyond what we are able to handle, for surely God will make it easy for us (1 Corinthians 10:13). Paul is talking to the Saved here, obviously. God is faithful to True Christians™ because we meet His Divine and Perfect conditions for love and mercy (John 14:15; 23). In turn, we are not tempted beyond what we are able, as the LORD conveniently created True Christians™ to be impervious to the temptations of Satan (1st John 3:6-9; 5:18).

God gave sinners more rain than they could handle.
                                Actually, sister Mary - there is something even worse in that sentence.
                                It is not in the Bible - it is in the mooslim book!!!
                                Because that book is from satan, i don't write here where it can be found there.
                                And some people who think they are Christians use this!

REPENT, SINNERS!!!
                                PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!
                                Revelation 21:8

Animal Rights - A Christian Perspective
                                Satan’s new technology – Black is even darker than before

Comment

Working...
                                X