Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page Is Osama Bin Laden in Heaven?
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

(#21)
Old
Hates Obama. Really Hates Obama. Actually, REALLY REALLY REALLY Hates Obama.
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Real American™

PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Smile Re: Is Osama Bin Laden in Heaven? - 05-02-2011, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
No doubt, if Osama repented just seconds before that Navy SEAL's bullet went through his head, then yes, he would be absolved of all sins (including killing 3,000+ people on 9/11) and would go to Heaven. And as a loving Christian, I sincerely hope that he rejected his backwards camel-piss-drinking religion and accepted the TRUTH®, but most likely he didn't.

However, there is no evidence that bin Laden dropped the beliefs of centuries-old goat herders who were obviously high on psychedelic drugs in exchange for pure True Christian™ Truth®, so I'm going to have to place my bets that this guy is in Hell.

God really doesn't care what you do in your life just as long as you accept Jesus Christ eventually. Even 9/11 isn't what got him sent to Hell. It was because he rejected Christ as his savior. That is important to remember.
That was beautiful, Rev. Osborne!!

Your first sentence - the operative word is "if" ... and if I were a betting girl, I'd say he's roasting right about now.

But whosoever shall deny me before men,
him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"
(#22)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian

wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Is Osama Bin Laden in Heaven? - 05-03-2011, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
Please be more specific.
I literally laughed out loud and am still smiling. That made my day.

The best way to turn a dishwasher into a snowblower. . . . .
Give her a shovel.
Proverbs 5:19 A husband's commandment! And wives must comply.
19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.
(#23)
Old
Unsaved trash, hateful pervert

CultusBulimia is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.CultusBulimia is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.CultusBulimia is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.CultusBulimia is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Is Osama Bin Laden in Heaven? - 05-03-2011, 02:41 AM

Of course Bin Laden is in heaven right now, he's probably working on the 30th virgin.

Isa14:21-Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
Dueteronomy24:16-The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.
(#24)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Holyfield has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Holyfield has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Holyfield has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Holyfield has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Holyfield has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Holyfield has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Holyfield has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Is Osama Bin Laden in Heaven? - 05-03-2011, 09:28 PM

My bet is that Osama is in Hell. In fact, it is one of the surest bets one can ever make.

Matthew 7:18-19 "A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire."

However, even fundamentalist muslims can have their eyes opened to salvation in Jesus Christ if that is the wish of the Lord.

Matt 5:17-20 "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven:..."
(#25)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

True talk is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Is Osama Bin Laden in Heaven? - 05-03-2011, 09:40 PM

No Osama Bin Laden has risen from the dead to be the messiah.
(#26)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Is Osama Bin Laden in Heaven? - 05-03-2011, 11:51 PM

Well if Osama Bin Laden repented and accepted Jesus before being killed, ofcourse he will go to Heaven! If you love God, God loves you!
But I doubt that Osama Bin Laden repented and accepted Jesus, because he doesn't look like the sort of person who have read he KJV Bible (I doubt that he even can read anything else then "arabic") so how would he even KNOW about Jesus!
Oh, I feel sorry for him, I hope the soldiers told him befor he died, so that he could experience the joy of being Saved!

Yours in Christ
Elisabeth

Proverbs 14:1

Every wise woman buildeth her house:
but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.