X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Domestic Discipline

As you recall, last year this time I was out of town staying at a hotel with the wife and girls when I was arrested for taking a razor strap to them for some unChristian behavior. Someone heard them repenting as a strapped their little harlot hinies and the police showed up and I was wrongfully arrested for child abuse. One of the officers was a man hating lesbean diesel dyke.

My daughters testified that I did not spank them and my Joo lawyer got the charges dismissed.

Now that I am back in Freehold I spank hard and I spank often on their bare bottoms.

How often do you spank and what do you use? What are your methods to insure Godly behavior?

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012

Re: Christian Domestic Discipline

You know I've never really thought about it, personally I use whatever is in hand, or else my belt. As for how often, as often as is needed. I know I probably beat the oldest boy twice as often as I do the two younger ones together, but that's because he's foolish and defiant. I think the second boy has actually gone over a month without more than a fast cuff from the wife. The youngest turns 2 at the end of the month, so you know we're going to be upping the beatings for the next few years at least. Guess I should stock the wife's kitchen with more wooden spoons (her preferred weapon).
    PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Comment

In our household I am the sole disciplinarian.

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012

Comment

Originally posted by TC Patriot View Post
        In our household I am the sole disciplinarian.
        With my job that wouldn't work out very well. I prefer that the wife deals with things as they come up rather than greeting me at the door with a list of things the boys have done. I come home, I just want to relax.

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Comment

Originally posted by Seth Campbell View Post
          With my job that wouldn't work out very well. I prefer that the wife deals with things as they come up rather than greeting me at the door with a list of things the boys have done. I come home, I just want to relax.
          But who is going to beat her when she needs it? Also Brother Campbell women don't hit hard enough. Before I was saved and I was just a kid my mother used to beat me and it hurt a lot until I got older then I used to mock her but then dear old dad would take over and use a 2x4 on me.

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012

Comment

I'm very proud of my paddle collection. Every one of them has been used. Some of them I've had to revarnish.
            The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Amos 1:12-14

12 But I will send a fire upon Teman, which shall devour the palaces of Bozrah.
              13 Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of the children of Ammon, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have ripped up the women with child of Gilead, that they might enlarge their border:
              14 But I will kindle a fire in the wall of Rabbah, and it shall devour the palaces thereof, with shouting in the day of battle, with a tempest in the day of the whirlwind:
              Even God punished children who did wrong, so as Christians we must follow The Lord and what he says. So how do we go wrong by punishing our children if they do wrong?
              Matthew 6:26
              26Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Comment

now I understand where the female dominatrix learn their craft
                Dog's are mans best friend .

Comment

I don't like to boast, but I have a modest collection of disciplinary devices. I am somewhat of an enthusiast, I guess you might say. Though I have yet to be Blessed by Jesus with a wife and children, I can assure you that I am ready, willing and able to dish out all the Godly discipline that any of my future children require. Praise God!

And for any of you True Christians out there who might be interested in starting a collection of your own, there is a magazine just for us paddle enthusiasts!

Everyone needs a hobby....to help them relax....
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

That is a very impressive collection Pastor Zeke!

During the spanking I also inspect my daughter's celestial orifices to see if they have been acting like harlots.

This is my travel strop.

The Puritains had the right idea.

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012

Comment

My instruments of domestic discipline are fairly pedestrian. For my oldest three sons, I use a walking cane. I just pinch and shake the toddler and the newborn for now. They will also be reprimanded with the cane when they reach age 4.

Proverbs 13:4
                      He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

My wife obeys God's Word and seldom requires scourging. On those rare occasions, a belt usually suffices.
                      II Thessalonians 1:7-9
                      And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
                      In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
                      Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

Is it okay that my big brothers (18 and 21) are allowed to spank me and my two little brothers when daddy isn't home? I've heard him and ma arguing about it because ma thinks they should be allowed to and daddy thinks it's his responsibility...
                        Girls for God

Ephesians 5:22

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Annie1 View Post
                          Is it okay that my big brothers (18 and 21) are allowed to spank me and my two little brothers when daddy isn't home? I've heard him and ma arguing about it because ma thinks they should be allowed to and daddy thinks it's his responsibility...
                          If your mom and dad cannot decide I would be happy to spank you. Have them contact me after church or just stop by the gun shop and I will give you the spankings you need.

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Annie1 View Post
                            Why is your mother arguing with your father?

Comment

Originally posted by Seth Campbell View Post
                              Why is your mother arguing with your father?
                              I don't know actually, I've always been taught that daddy shouldn't be questioned. Maybe ma has been watching too much television or something.
                              Girls for God

Ephesians 5:22

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

Comment

Working...
                              X