X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TrueChristian™ One Sentence Story

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
    "The helper monkey flies sideways on Thursdays," whispered Obadiah, wondering if this depraved Nazi flasher could really be his contact.
    Silently I wondered where all these shenanigans were going: I have a tape and mission to be getting on with....
    1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurence Niles View Post
      Silently I wondered where all these shenanigans were going: I have a tape and mission to be getting on with....
      Again I wrenched myself back to reality, trying to figure out who I could bring the DOF tape and ill-gotten, Wicca-cursed jewels to . . . Maybe I could sell the tape?
      Bible boring? Nonsense!
      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Again I wrenched myself back to reality, trying to figure out who I could bring the DOF tape and ill-gotten, Wicca-cursed jewels to . . . Maybe I could sell the tape?
        "Don't try anything stupid..." a voice behind me whispered in my ears.
        -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
        -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
        -Holocaust Jokes
        -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
        -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
        -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
        -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
        -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
          "Don't try anything stupid..." a voice behind me whispered in my ears.
          "Who are you?" i asked and the guy behind me answered:" My name is Rick Santorum and you drive me to the next cathlic church, now!
          -Holocaust Jokes

Comment

And so I asked him: "Why are you carrying that dead baby around?"
            Come climb my mountains.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberta View Post
              And so I asked him: "Why are you carrying that dead baby around?"
              He snuggled it gently, whispering, "It's cheaper to keep her . . . if you know what I mean."
              Bible boring? Nonsense!
              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!

Comment

He snuggled it gently, whispering, "It's cheaper to keep her . . . if you know what I mean."
                "Do you have ever heard of a guy named Obadiah?" I asked Santorum.
                -Holocaust Jokes

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
                  "Do you have ever heard of a guy named Obadiah?" I asked Santorum.
                  Santorum looked at me in bewilderment: "I can't talk about him now" he prattled "your various time slip hallucinations are the side effects of wicca magic and of no concern: we know you have the tape, our Priests have read the signs in the intestines of alter boys for some time now" his mouth elongated and his teeth scythed through his gums as his skin melted into chitin like armour and he (it?) lunged at me........
                  1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurence Niles View Post
                    Santorum looked at me in bewilderment: "I can't talk about him now" he prattled "your various time slip hallucinations are the side effects of wicca magic and of no concern: we know you have the tape, our Priests have read the signs in the intestines of altar boys for some time now" his mouth elongated and his teeth scythed through his gums as his skin melted into chitin like armour and he (it?) lunged at me........
                    Knowing the Santorum demon's weakness, I began chanting the one name that would make him wet himself in terror:
                    Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

Hugh Johnson I shouted. You remember him from the "Bear of the Ball" wine mixer don't you, Ricky?
                      Come climb my mountains.

Comment

Hugh Johnson I shouted. You remember him from the "Bear of the Ball" wine mixer don't you, Ricky?
                        "NO!" he screamed, as he began to quiver, "That wasn't me, you can't prove anything!"
                        Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

He says he's got pictures, Ricky.
                          Come climb my mountains.

Comment

He says he's got pictures, Ricky.
                            The demon twitched and shook and shrieked, faster and faster, until suddenly it exploded, spraying me from head to toe with Santorum!
                            Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

And lo and behold, Lancaster Merrin appeared in its place!
                              Come climb my mountains.

Comment

And lo and behold, Lancaster Merrin appeared in its place!
                                Already annoyed by being covered in Santorum, I was fairly well infuriated by seeing that character before me . . . in a blind rage, I screamed, "Your mother sews socks at Yale!"
                                Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

Working...
                                X