X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Music that will send you to HELL

How do you do? And then we can na na na!

**ps - I hope this is visible. Again, I posted it with my eyes closed **
    sigpic

Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

I shudder to think of how that harlot got the nickname "mouth."
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        Stay away from niggermusic, kids. It hottens up the blood.
        Good thing you're not racist!!! I'd hate to see what kind of hate-mongering vomit would spew out of your filthy judgmental hypocritical blow hole!!!!

Comment

This disgusting kind of music openly encourages people to sing when they ´re happy - without even pointing out the only source of happiness and joy in the world, which is God:

It`s about time we say enough is enough! Let´s all return to the traditional Western values of discipline, obedience, morality and freedom. Freedom from the reds and the blacks and the criminals, prostitutes, panders and punks, football hooligans, juvenile delinquents, lezbians and left wing scum...

Comment

I am at odds over this music,on one side the music deals with Christianity and with being a True American but on the other it is sung by a deformed dwarf. Should I keep it or add it to the next ''to be burned'' pile of books and music pieces?Click image for larger version

Name:	album, music,midget.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	1910925
            sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
            Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
            Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
            Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins
              So, if a human being is nothing but a big sack of worthless meat, why live at all? Why not just shoot yourself?

Originally posted by Tchoupitoulas View Post
              Because I'm enjoying my life. And as long as I'm enjoying it, I see no reason to end it.
              If I ever get to the point where there is no more joy in my life, or if I develop a terminal illness, I may very well end it. But I don't see that happening any time soon.
              So you admit that you believe human beings are worthless sacks of meat without souls. You atheists should be rounded up and gassed. What would your mother say if she knew you thought that way about her?
              The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Benedict A. Davis View Post
                I am at odds over this music,on one side the music deals with Christianity and with being a True American but on the other it is sung by a deformed dwarf. Should I keep it or add it to the next ''to be burned'' pile of books and music pieces?[ATTACH]13029[/ATTACH]
                The Bible says they are not allowed to be part of the congregation, it doesn't say that they can't be saved. As far as I'm concerned, they're fine as long as they stay home where they belong.
                Drama queen

Comment

I am at odds over this music,on one side the music deals with Christianity and with being a True American but on the other it is sung by a deformed dwarf. Should I keep it or add it to the next ''to be burned'' pile of books and music pieces?[ATTACH]13029[/ATTACH]
                  Being that height, I'll bet he sounds just like a saxaphone.
                  The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

I think it must be one of those God mocking atheists. How could a midget sing, they cannot even talk properly.
                    Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
                    Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
                    Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
                    Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
                    Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
                    Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
                      I think it must be one of those God mocking atheists. How could a midget sing, they cannot even talk properly.
                      I'd be nervous watching that little zipper breath try to sing.....
                      Wonder if he sings Follow the Yellow Brick Road ... To Jesus?
                      Nahum 1:2

God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.

If God is Love ... Who created Hell??!!

Comment

Satan's music comes in all kinds of forms, as varied as they are revolting. From folk music turning people into lesbians:

to rap music turning people into prostitutes:

to quirky indie pop turning young children into lazy welfare bums leeching off Big Government (note the red flag):

to more rap music, but turning Celtic people into alcoholics this time (not that it takes much):

God hates the lot of it and the whole filthy business should be given a wide berth.
                        O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

This song has recently come to my attention. The demon bandleader's intention is clear.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I'm surprised this didn't pop up

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The name say's it all

Comment

Originally posted by Cantankeros josh View Post
                              I'm surprised this didn't pop up

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The name say's it all
                              I thought this one was more accurate as to the kinesiology of a full bladder.

Comment

"I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts"

NEVER listen to that song.

This version quite obviously has homersexural connotation.

'i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
                                there they are standing in a row
                                big ones small ones some as big as your head
                                give 'em a twist
                                a flick of the wrist
                                that's wut the show man said'

but also more than alludes to cheap male prostitution, not only with some of the above lyric but also this:

"singing rolly bowly ball a penny a pinch"

It does not help that Danny Kaye is singing it either.

Mrs. Phebe Dewitt

There's Jesus here,
                                Just see what He offers me....
                                Down here my sins forgiven,
                                Up there a home in heaven
                                Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Working...
                                X