Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES!
Reload this Page Fox news: Don't marry "other species/ethnics"
MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#26)
Old
Hates Obama. Really Hates Obama. Actually, REALLY REALLY REALLY Hates Obama.
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Real American™

PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Smile Re: Fox news: Don't marry "other species/ethnics" - 04-17-2011, 01:10 PM

Dear friends, God has sheltered me in His own way from mixing with other races. I've never been attracted to anyone other than true caucasions. God created me as a blonde American and any offspring of mine will be the same. In Jesus' Name. Amen!

But whosoever shall deny me before men,
him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"