Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page secular view: witches must always be given the capital punishment
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

humbleconvert is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.humbleconvert is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default secular view: witches must always be given the capital punishment - 11-18-2015, 04:19 PM

But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
1 Timothy:2:12
If you are a man, please only continue at your own discretion and not to "learn"

Before coming to Christ, I held the view that without question a witch/wizard or someone practicing witchcraft or strange communication with the dead or any forms of fortune telling or anything related to that, should be executed by the state.
When I came to Christ, it reinforced my beliefs.
Here are some secular reasons why these people are so dangerous and cause so much strife in a community. For the purpose of this, I'll call both female and male witches.

Witches believe themselves to use powers from somethings they call demons or jinns or other super natural beings. They often make potions, attempt spells or ask a super natural being to communicate with the dead on their behalf. If someone were an atheist, they would say, why should we care about this. Most witches believe that their power comes from appeasing these super natural beings: trades and deals. There are 7 levels of power when it comes to sorcery. For a witch to attain a higher level, they must continue to do the works of these demons. For example, they may be asked to rape children or animals or to eat flesh or drink blood. Now even if you are an atheist, these witches still believe that they must do these things. Who wants to live in a community where children disappear or worry about murder so that a sick person could eat them or drink their blood. It gets worst, eventually they call for the sacrifice of innocent blood: babies, children, young virgin adults, etc. Haven't you ever wondered why some passed their children through fire in the old testament, and God hating it saying it was sacrificed on to Satan. If you don't think this is real, do a little research. You would be surprised how these witches are required to become bi or homos. Think about why they must do this! Did you know, statistically speaking, only 8 % of wiccans in the US are truly homo while about 20 % are bi. That's just the beginning, we don't know how many are kidnapping people or performing sacrifices. No one wants that kind of person in their near vicinity.
As for what happens to the individual witch, I've heard they eventually go crazy and become completely bonkers. I've never seen it in the USA but I'm guessing that's what it would lead to.

If I were an atheist I would say to throw them in jail, but from a religious perspective: we know that they become possessed by demons and become of a reprobate mind. They have to be killed because we actually do believe their spells work, and jail will not stop them from conjuring up demons to go after other people.

Either way, they are bad news. There is a reason that throughout history, people have executed witches.

I know this because way back when, someone put a curse on someone I know. Crazy stuff! I think the best way to be immune to it is by praying and reading your bible.
(#2)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Roper Crossburn Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Republican Anti-Biden

Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: secular view: witches must always be given the capital punishment - 11-18-2015, 06:18 PM

All of God's commandments can be backed up by secular logic. This is because He designed the universe to reveal His presence and power, so that no one may deny Him.

Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

You make a good case. I also want to point out that researchers at LBU have found that witches are overwhelmingly fat and ugly, something you have surely noticed. From an atheist point of view, they are genetic waste. Most will never breed and will only consume society's resources, while those who do pass on their DNA are tainting the gene pool and making future generations fatter and uglier. Any policy that does not swiftly and permanently remove them from society is dysgenic. Similar objections can be made to the toleration of homosexuals (who mostly "reproduce" through recruitment, although technology is changing that).

I do not agree with this logic, but if you accept the atheistic worldview, it is sound.

(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

humbleconvert is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.humbleconvert is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: secular view: witches must always be given the capital punishment - 11-18-2015, 08:53 PM

So true, that's why we should follow God's commandments even if it is "difficult". I came to realize that I very strongly support the death penalty for witches and for people who cheat on their spouses, but didn't for other things. That was hypocrisy on my part, all scripture is profitable for doctrine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
All of God's commandments can be backed up by secular logic. This is because He designed the universe to reveal His presence and power, so that no one may deny Him.

(#4)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Roper Crossburn Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Republican Anti-Biden

Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: secular view: witches must always be given the capital punishment - 11-18-2015, 09:44 PM

Liberals and atheists try to "get" us by saying things like:

"If gays are an abomination, what about shellfish?"

To which we answer, what about them? No, we do not eat shrimp and other crustaceans, nor clams and oysters. Freehold ordinance does ban restaurants from serving these animals. We don't eat them, but we also don't make a fuss about them. Why not? Because the Supreme Court isn't forcing them on the American people. Because schools aren't teaching our children how wonderful they are and how to consume them in graphic, instructional detail. Because other than the odd Red Lobster ad, most people adopt a "live and let live" attitude when it comes to shellfish. Not so with homosexuality. If the state threatens to take away our tax-exempt status unless we serve shrimp to churchgoers, then believe me, we will have something to say about it.

"If you believe we should stone gays, what about unruly children?"

More than once, God instructs us to respect secular laws, so it is rare for Christians to kill their children. Are we trying to change those laws? Yes! Gary North, one of my favorite Christian thinkers, envisions a libertarian theocracy in which the Word of God rules and serious sinners are stoned to death, stones being not only Biblical but also "cheap, plentiful, and convenient." Referring to Lev 20:9, he writes that "when people curse their parents, it unquestionably is a capital crime" and "the integrity of the family must be maintained by the threat of death."

There is nothing in the Bible that True Christians find shocking, difficult, or distasteful. If you do find yourself reacting negatively to God's Word, it is a sign that you need to fortify your faith, not question it.

(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love Nuts for JESUS!

DeweyClutter has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.DeweyClutter has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.DeweyClutter has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.DeweyClutter has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.DeweyClutter has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.DeweyClutter has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.DeweyClutter has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: secular view: witches must always be given the capital punishment - 11-18-2015, 09:49 PM

Friends, I know the prevalence of secularism in our nation can be so discouraging .

But take heart: It looks like the folks in Africa are following God's commandments on witches http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...n-1642907.html
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: secular view: witches must always be given the capital punishment - 11-18-2015, 11:06 PM

Way back when, I never understood why the bible talked about death sentences for horrible children but I realized the bible wasn't talking about young children in deut 21:18 but rather older children, hence the words "drunkard". It is also clear that the parents plea their case before the elders of the city and then that person is stoned. People will call it cruel but if a parent wants their child dead, and brings their atrocious acts to the public and the public is also disturbed by their behavior, then it makes sense to stone the crazy son. Some children are so horrible that they try to kill their siblings, or are crazy destructive.
Here is a perfect example of a woman wanting her child dead and I sympathize:

https://m.reddit.com/r/confession/co...son_would_die/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
Liberals and atheists try to "get" us by saying things like:

"If gays are an abomination, what about shellfish?"

To which we answer, what about them? No, we do not eat shrimp and other crustaceans, nor clams and oysters. Freehold ordinance does ban restaurants from serving these animals. We don't eat them, but we also don't make a fuss about them. Why not? Because the Supreme Court isn't forcing them on the American people. Because schools aren't teaching our children how wonderful they are and how to consume them in graphic, instructional detail. Because other than the odd Red Lobster ad, most people adopt a "live and let live" attitude when it comes to shellfish. Not so with homosexuality. If the state threatens to take away our tax-exempt status unless we serve shrimp to churchgoers, then believe me, we will have something to say about it.

"If you believe we should stone gays, what about unruly children?"

More than once, God instructs us to respect secular laws, so it is rare for Christians to kill their children. Are we trying to change those laws? Yes! Gary North, one of my favorite Christian thinkers, envisions a libertarian theocracy in which the Word of God rules and serious sinners are stoned to death, stones being not only Biblical but also "cheap, plentiful, and convenient." Referring to Lev 20:9, he writes that "when people curse their parents, it unquestionably is a capital crime" and "the integrity of the family must be maintained by the threat of death."

There is nothing in the Bible that True Christians find shocking, difficult, or distasteful. If you do find yourself reacting negatively to God's Word, it is a sign that you need to fortify your faith, not question it.