Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES!
Reload this Page Gone from Rahab to Religion! Seeking a TC Man
MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.

(#21)
Old
Ex-prostitute on her knees for the Lord
Now that she's Saved©, Priceless
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Lady True Christian™ Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Cleanest Kitchen One Year/1000 posts 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Born again virgin Most Obedient Best stoning bucket Tin Tither Persecuted Pro-Life Ex-Slut Born again virgin

Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Gone from Rahab to Religion! Seeking a TC Man - 10-28-2010, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachogod View Post
I do not think that he expressed any desire whatsoever to wed you, and you'd do right to recognize this and stop being egotistical. I have a feeling you are trying to stick with the 'in' crowd, shameful. Belittling another Christian(man) for reasons unstated!
Umm... Jo Freddie isn't Christian. He is a Godmocking pasta-worshiper. In fact he's so crazy he thinks being called a Christian is an insult.

And of course he wants to marry me, but I had to inform him that in addition to me not liking Italian food I am prohibited by the Bible from marrying a hellbound pastafarian.

"Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
An Open Question to All false christians.

(#22)
Old
Unsaved trash
Hateful God mocking pirate

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Nutjob Meatball Worshiper How dumb can you get? Pot Head

Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Gone from Rahab to Religion! Seeking a TC Man - 10-28-2010, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycra The Repellent View Post
Are you feeling a little worried Jo Freddie?
Nope.
Quote:
I have no interest in marrying you.
And for that I give thanks to Our Lord Noodle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachogod View Post
I do not think that he expressed any desire whatsoever to wed you, and you'd do right to recognize this and stop being egotistical. I have a feeling you are trying to stick with the 'in' crowd, shameful. Belittling another Christian(man) for reasons unstated!
This bit Lycra gets right...
Quote:
Umm... Jo Freddie isn't Christian.
This bit Lycra gets SO VERY WRONG on so MANY counts!
Quote:
He is a Godmocking pasta-worshiper. In fact he's so crazy he thinks being called a Christian is an insult.And of course he wants to marry me, but I had to inform him that in addition to me not liking Italian food I am prohibited by the Bible from marrying a hellbound pastafarian.
Is there something in the water you christian women drink that leads you to have these delusions?

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
The Loose Canon - HTML version
Loose Canon Fan Page
North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
I have been to The Volcano!

(#23)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Lady True Christian™ Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Cleanest Kitchen One Year/1000 posts 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Born again virgin Most Obedient Best stoning bucket Tin Tither Persecuted Pro-Life Ex-Slut Born again virgin

Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Gone from Rahab to Religion! Seeking a TC Man - 10-28-2010, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Freddie View Post
What did I get wrong there? That you're a pastafarian? That you constantly and consistently mock the Lord? That you don't like being lumped in with True Christians™ (Believe me, NOBODY is happy when somebody does that)? That the Bible tells us we shouldn't associate with unbelievers? Or that I don't particularly care for Italian food?

Quote:
Is there something in the water you christian women drink that leads you to have these delusions?
Is there something in the pasta you take that makes you so ridiculous?

"Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!

(#24)
Old
Unsaved trash

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Nutjob Meatball Worshiper How dumb can you get? Pot Head

Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Gone from Rahab to Religion! Seeking a TC Man - 10-28-2010, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycia The Repellent View Post
What did I get wrong there? That you're a pastafarian? That you constantly and consistently mock the Lord? That you don't like being lumped in with True Christians™ (Believe me, NOBODY is happy when somebody does that)? That the Bible tells us we shouldn't associate with unbelievers? Or that I don't particularly care for Italian food?
Well let me go though it and pick out a few points you have got wrong...

Quote:
He is a Godmocking
No I praise God
Quote:
pasta-worshiper
Wroing, I worship God, The Flying Spaghetti Monster is not pasta, but a deity who chooses to represent Himself as pasta.
Quote:
In fact he's so crazy
I am perfectly sane
Quote:
he thinks being called a Christian is an insult
That bit you got right.
Quote:
And of course he wants to marry me
So very wrong Lycra
Quote:
Italian food
The sharing of any noodle dish can form an act of worship, it does not have to be Italian.
Quote:
I am prohibited by the Bible from marrying a hellbound pastafarian.
Wrong on two counts here, where is the scripture to back that up? Also I am not Hellbound, mainly due to the fact that your version of Hell does not exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycia The Repellent View Post
Is there something in the pasta you take that makes you so ridiculous?
You site a Homonym, the pasta to which you refer is a substance that is not Noodly and I have NOTHING to do with it.

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
Loose Canon Fan Page

(#25)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Gone from Rahab to Religion! Seeking a TC Man - 10-28-2010, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Well let me go though it and pick out a few points you have got wrong...
And let me go through and show you how you have gotten everything wrong Jo Freddie.

Quote:
No I praise God
The wrong god. And do I really need to clarify that when I said you were a Godmocker I meant you were mocking the Lord that True Christians™ serve and not your Spaghetti Satan?

Quote:
Wroing, I worship God, The Flying Spaghetti Monster is not pasta, but a deity who chooses to represent Himself as pasta.
If your deity represents himself as pasta, then how is it unfair to call you a pasta-worshiper?

Quote:
I am perfectly sane

Quote:
That bit you got right.
Ok, I was wrong when I said you were wrong about everything.

Quote:
So very wrong Lycra
Please pasta-head, anybody who isn't wearing an eye-patch can see that you are upset about Lisa rejecting you and have now latched onto me.

Quote:
The sharing of any noodle dish can form an act of worship, it does not have to be Italian.
Jo Freddie not even in your wildest dreams will I be sharing a dish of pasta with you.

Quote:
Wrong on two counts here, where is the scripture to back that up? Also I am not Hellbound, mainly due to the fact that your version of Hell does not exist.
Look, we all know you are blind to the fact that unless you repent soon you will be spending an Eternity in Hell, but that doesn't mean Hell doesn't exist!

As for the scripture you will see I posted it already, but since I assume you were not paying attention I will post it again.

"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you." 2 Corinthians 6:14-17

Quote:
You site a Homonym, the pasta to which you refer is a substance that is not Noodly and I have NOTHING to do with it.
And you originally cited an ad-hominem. AND from some of the delusions you post I don't think I believe that Jo Freddie.

Now please, I already said I don't want to marry you. What is the point of this discussion?

(#26)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Gone from Rahab to Religion! Seeking a TC Man - 10-28-2010, 02:33 PM

Quote:
And let me go through and show you how you have gotten everything wrong Jo Freddie.
That would be a FAIL on your part Lycra.
Quote:
The wrong god. And do I really need to clarify that when I said you were a Godmocker I meant you were mocking the Lord that True Christians™ serve and not your Spaghetti Satan?
That makes you the God Mocker not I.
Quote:
If your deity represents himself as pasta, then how is it unfair to call you a pasta-worshiper?
Because I God, not the foodstuff he instructed us to make in his honour.
Quote:
Ok, I was wrong when I said you were wrong about everything.
No I said...
Quote:
Quote:
Please pasta-head, anybody who isn't wearing an eye-patch can see that you are upset about Lisa rejecting you and have now latched onto me.
Your ability to believe such ridiculous ideas explains a great deal.

Quote:
Jo Freddie not even in your wildest dreams will I be sharing a dish of pasta with you.
Phew, that is a relief.

Quote:
Look, we all know you are blind to the fact that unless you repent soon you will be spending an Eternity in Hell, but that doesn't mean Hell doesn't exist!
Not in the way you think of it

Quote:
As for the scripture you will see I posted it already, but since I assume you were not paying attention I will post it again.

"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you." 2 Corinthians 6:14-17
That prevents me from marrying you, not you from marrying me, as you are the unbeliever, but as it is not from a Holy Text it does not count.

Quote:
And you originally cited an ad-hominem. AND from some of the delusions you post I don't think I believe that Jo Freddie.
I can assue you that I do not partake in Cocaine sulfate

Quote:
Now please, I already said I don't want to marry you.
Good
Quote:
What is the point of this discussion?
To point out your errors.

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

(#27)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Gone from Rahab to Religion! Seeking a TC Man - 10-28-2010, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Mindless bleating removed
Jo Freddie I am done discussing this with you. The fact remains that no matter how much you try to persuade me otherwise I will not be converting to pasta-paganism and I will not be marrying you. Now please stop derailing my thread and scaring off potential suitors.

(#28)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Gone from Rahab to Religion! Seeking a TC Man - 10-28-2010, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Jo Freddie I am done discussing this with you.

The fact remains that no matter how much you try to persuade me otherwise I will not be converting to pasta-paganism
So you will continue to reject God.
Quote:
I will not be marrying you.
That option was NEVER available to you in the first place.
I have a partner who I love dearly, we had a civil ceremony in Sydney five years ago.
Quote:
Now please stop derailing my thread
Me derailing!
If you care to look back I was commenting on an inappropriate remark from an ill mannered fool. YOu then started to go on about your fantasy about me wanting to marry you.
Quote:
scaring off potential suitors.
Don't worry I will leave that to you, after all you are doing it so well.

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

(#29)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: With some fricken' wimp,cause he has a house and I don't
Butch Dickerson has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Butch Dickerson has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Butch Dickerson has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Butch Dickerson has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Butch Dickerson has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Butch Dickerson has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Butch Dickerson has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Gone from Rahab to Religion! Seeking a TC Man - 10-28-2010, 04:46 PM

@Spaghetti Freddie:
You are like a New York bedbug dude, you everywhere keeping people from getting some lovin' on.
A True Christian™ babe comes seeking a virile mate, and you noodle-block you way into the courtship ritual.

To answer your prior snide remark --- Thai girls have never rejected me, and I correspond daily with many of them.
If I had a credit card I could even get more information about how much they could love me long time. FYI, and it isn't really any of your meatball business, my ex-wife wasn't even a slant eyed Thai.
She was a white girl, albeit a Bosnian midget, with a real hot sister midget. Her sister was the reason we are no longer together; that and the fact that midgets have always creeped me out (I fell uneasy about antique furniture too).

When I was a youngster {locked in the laundry room while Mom prayed with an uncle} I was given a special biological model toy to teach me to avoid a certain type of woman.
Lycia bears no resemblance to my study tool, and therefore I think she is cute.

Galations 5:6 (KJV 1611) For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.
(#30)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Gone from Rahab to Religion! Seeking a TC Man - 10-28-2010, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch Dickerson View Post
drivel removed
I think in your quest for a bride you would be more successful you you stick to your usual methods.

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

(#31)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Gone from Rahab to Religion! Seeking a TC Man - 10-28-2010, 10:19 PM

Why thank you Butch.

You look like a strong man. If we were to have a wedding do you think you could fight off a crazed pasta-addled pirate who would be violently objecting to the union because of his delusional beliefs?

(#32)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

wahran is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Gone from Rahab to Religion! Seeking a TC Man - 10-29-2010, 01:44 AM

Jo Freddie, you're my inspiration. You're freakin' awesome.

Keep up the good work.
(#33)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Gone from Rahab to Religion! Seeking a TC Man - 10-29-2010, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahran View Post
Jo Freddie, you're my inspiration. You're freakin' awesome.

Keep up the good work.
Please, this thread is not for asking Jo Freddie for dates.

(#34)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

wahran is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Gone from Rahab to Religion! Seeking a TC Man - 10-29-2010, 02:05 AM

Excuse me, miss. Where in my post was I asking for a date?

I merely stated that he's awesome... That, as far as I was aware, was a compliment, no flirting, unlike some of the filth that goes on in this forum, might I refer to the disgusting use of metaphor in this thread http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52316
(#35)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Gone from Rahab to Religion! Seeking a TC Man - 10-29-2010, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Excuse me, miss. Where in my post was I asking for a date?

I merely stated that he's awesome... That, as far as I was aware, was a compliment, no flirting, unlike some of the filth that goes on in this forum, might I refer to the disgusting use of metaphor in this thread http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52316
Whats wrong with talking about music?

(#36)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Gone from Rahab to Religion! Seeking a TC Man - 10-29-2010, 02:17 AM

Oh you're more retarded than I thought... Any sane, rational, normal, literate person can see through the metaphor, that's why it's called a metaphor, love. It ain't freakin' real!

Back to my point, you never answered my question: Where was I asking for a date?
(#37)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Gone from Rahab to Religion! Seeking a TC Man - 10-29-2010, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Oh you're more retarded than I thought... Any sane, rational, normal, literate person can see through the metaphor, that's why it's called a metaphor, love. It ain't freakin' real!
"Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled." Titus 1:15

Quote:
Back to my point, you never answered my question: Where was I asking for a date?
You've been following him around telling him that he is awesome. I assumed you were working up to it.

(#38)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Gone from Rahab to Religion! Seeking a TC Man - 10-29-2010, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
"Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled." Titus 1:15
Please explain your use of this reference. Much of that thread was accompanied by winking faces, indicating to everyone that you all knew what you were talking about. Only someone as ignorant and blinkered as yourself would genuinely believe that it was innocent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
You've been following him around telling him that he is awesome. I assumed you were working up to it.
Assumptions can be a dangerous thing, friend. I am currently in a stable, loving, long-term relationship. Perhaps this will quash your belief that I was asking for a date?
(#39)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Flat Earth 2nd Year Bible College Real American™ 3rd Year Bible College Tell her once

Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Gone from Rahab to Religion! Seeking a TC Man - 10-29-2010, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Assumptions can be a dangerous thing, friend. I am currently in a stable, loving, long-term relationship. Perhaps this will quash your belief that I was asking for a date?
How can a long-term relationship with satan be loving...?

To the atheists:

To the false christians:

Feel like pissing off God? Perhaps this will change your mind:

Hosea 13:16
Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.
(#40)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Gone from Rahab to Religion! Seeking a TC Man - 10-29-2010, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johannes Kirkeholm View Post
How can a long-term relationship with satan be loving...?
As has been explained by many atheists already on these forums, I do not believe in your God, therefore I do not believe in your Hell, or your Satan.

Again, you have made incorrect assumptions that everyone is thinking along the same lines as you. Well I'm not, I do not believe in your fairy tales that you dress up as fact. I believe the cold, hard evidence that has been laid before me, anything that cannot be backed up with falsifiable, scientific evidence (not scripture) is not going to be accepted by me.

And if we're going to be childish about this, I would liken my boyfriend to the devil, but only in the bedroom.