X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

Originally posted by BicycleDay93 View Post
    Um..Im sorry...but you're dead wrong. I was in the Army and knew several gay soldiers...not to mention most soldiers are drunk perverted sinners. You're out of touch with reality.
    She said REAL American Soldiers, not limp-wrists like you.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      She said REAL American Soldiers, not limp-wrists like you.
      You piffleing idiot. You've never spent a day in the infantry. You dont piffleing KNOW what the average U.S. Army infantryman is actually like you piffleing christer.
      "And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat." - Genesis 1:29

Comment

Originally posted by BicycleDay93 View Post
        You piffleing idiot. You've never spent a day in the infantry. You dont piffleing KNOW what the average U.S. Army infantryman is actually like you piffleing christer.
        Ah, this again. "You haven't been gang-raped by a Czech battalion, so you have no idea what the Army is like!"

Go back to your videogames and acid trips, little boy. The grownups are talking.
        Bible boring? Nonsense!
        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

"General in the 101st Keyboard Kommandoes"

Comment

Obviously, you are all piffleing idiots who have no idea what a game is meant to be.

Team Fortress 2 is a joke of a game. It's not supposed to be a serious shooter, and just because it makes fun of things, it doesn't mean it's serious. Call me what you will, but I am a Christian and I've played over 100 hours of TF2. Last time I checked, I'm not corrupt, otherwise God would have already struck me down.

And homosexuality? My God. If they're saying "Get behind me, Doctor!" then it means that the player most likely wants to protect the Medic so they can both have a longer gameplay session before being killed.

I'm honestly convinced that this site is run by trolls who honestly just want to piss people like me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Punchifer View Post
              Obviously, you are all piffleing idiots who have no idea what a game is meant to be.

Team Fortress 2 is a joke of a game. It's not supposed to be a serious shooter, and just because it makes fun of things, it doesn't mean it's serious. Call me what you will, but I am a Christian and I've played over 100 hours of TF2. Last time I checked, I'm not corrupt, otherwise God would have already struck me down.

And homosexuality? My God. If they're saying "Get behind me, Doctor!" then it means that the player most likely wants to protect the Medic so they can both have a longer gameplay session before being killed.

I'm honestly convinced that this site is run by trolls who honestly just want to piss people like me off.
              First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.

My apologies, glorious leader. I was just proving a point. I believe if God thought this was THAT awful then he would have decimated Valve, Steam, and Team Fortress 2. My apologies once again.

Oh, and not welcome? I believe I am allowed to be here. This isn't /b/, so stop acting like you're all tough. So I suggest you simmer down, son.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Punchifer View Post

My apologies, glorious leader. I was just proving a point.
                  That you're an idiot? We knew that already.

Oh, and not welcome? I believe I am allowed to be here. This isn't /b/, so stop acting like you're all tough. So I suggest you simmer down, son.
                  How'd that work out for you, Lord Pussyfooter?
                  Bible boring? Nonsense!
                  Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                  You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Gentlemen.
                    Just lay your weapons down and walk away.
                    Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
                    1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
                    1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Spy View Post
                      Gentlemen.
                      Just lay your weapons down and walk away.
                      What? Are you on narcotics, boy? That's hardly the way to treat something you are simply borrowing.

(1 Corinthians 6:19) "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?"

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Travis. View Post
                        YES HOMOSEXULTY IS RONG AND I HOPE THE MAKERS OF THIS GAM GO TO HEL I WILL CERTAINLY KEEP MY DAUGHTRER AWAY FROM THIS GAM
                        There is nothing wrong with homosexuality. And gam is spelled game.
                        This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by marxism View Post
                          There is nothing wrong with homosexuality.
                          Dear Communist Nazi Fool;

Did you know that homers (those "without natural affection") and their supporters (those "that have pleasure in them") are "worthy of death?" That includes everyone who defends a queer, pal. That means you.

Romans 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
                          YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

I signed up for this site just for this post b/c i felt this needed to be said.

OP, you're an idiot, you know that? In absolutely no way, shape, or form, does this game promote homosexuality. When the Heavy tells the Medic to get behind him, it's b/c the Medic only has 150 health and can't take much punishment. The Heavy has a staggering 300 max health AND he has the Medic constantly healing him with his medigun. It's not that he wants something dirty, the Heavy simply wants to shield the Medic from bullets and rockets, and a good Medic is a VERY big help to the team.

And when he says "I love this doctor" it's because the Heavy himself has a rather primitive dialect, saying more basic phrases like "Engineer is credit to team" or "I see Spy"

As for the Soldier, many of his lines are plays on many Chuck Norris jokes like "This is Chuck Norris' world; he just lets us live in it". Also, the Soldier is not an actual soldier like the ones serving in Afghanistan. If you would have been smart enough to read the wiki, you would have known that the Soldier was rejected from every branch in the military. Also, he is not actually gay but, in the picture, was drinking with the Demoman at the ballgame.

Also, you lost every bit of respectability when you wrote that interracial warning, which leads me to believe that you, like many of these "pastors" seem to, are a white supremacist. If you truly believe that you are better for such a stupid reason like the color of your skin, what could possibly make you believe you are a good person? From what I have heard, God is supposed to love everyone regardless. It's not the media that make you're fantasy devil happy, it's <<< Profanity Deleted >>> people like you.
                            I'm a ninja!

Comment

Friend, the only idiot here is you. Mr. COM has a team of dedicated computer theologians who scour every game and confirm, with Biblical Perfection, the real meaning of these games. Just because you like having Satan massage your prostrate is no reason to try to seduce children to your life of perversion.

Read the Bible, get some fresh air, pray to God. Do something worthwhile for a change. Elementary school starts for you in a scant two months.
                              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                                team of dedicated computer theologians
                                dumbest sentence i have ever heard

in an intelligence contest, it's a whole new ballgame when you're against me, this link will put it in terms even you blind book followers will understand
                                I'm a ninja!

Comment

Working...
                                X