X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Autism - the New Gay

Originally posted by cocoaslugs View Post
    Wow, are you even serious right now? You can't help being gay either! If there really is a God, which I'm pretty sure there is, HE'D ACCEPT ALL PEOPLE. Even brainwashed bigots like you guys on this website.
    Are you seriously suggesting that people are compelled to stick things up each others' bottoms? They have a choice. What's wrong with you people that you can't take personal responsibility for things?

We righteously despise the gay becasue God told us it is abomination. Praise Jesus.

You need to check your Bible, sonny. God tells us specifically who He hates, and at the moment that's you for bringing us false doctrine.
    2 John 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
    sigpic
    Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
    The truth about volcanos
    Sex and debauchery in public schools
    Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
    Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

I do not have extensive knowledge of autism but I will say this: the research is ongoing, and understanding of it will only increase. Treatment for it will also improve.

I find it funny how god is praised for all good things, yet satan/sin is blamed for all the bad. Isn't god the almighty creator of the universe and everything in it?

As for homosexuality, you folks ARE aware that monogamy is virtually unheard of in the vast majority of the animal kingdom, right? homosexuality happens a fair bit though. Not just a confused male mistakenly chasing a male, but outright rejection of females and pursuit of males. That is, to any who say that "homosexuality is unnatural." As are eyeglasses, polyester, and anything else that is man-made that wasn't already there before. The only reason I can think of for the "unnatural" argument is the tenancy for people to fear what they do not understand. What is not understood and feared, is what people want to destroy.
      Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Evelyn123 View Post
        I do not have extensive knowledge of autism but I will say this: the research is ongoing, and understanding of it will only increase. Treatment for it will also improve.
        There is only one cure for autism: Faith.

I find it funny how god is praised for all good things, yet satan/sin is blamed for all the bad. Isn't god the almighty creator of the universe and everything in it?
        In what way is this funny? It's all explained in the Holy Bible.

As for homosexuality, you folks ARE aware that monogamy is virtually unheard of in the vast majority of the animal kingdom, right? homosexuality happens a fair bit though. Not just a confused male mistakenly chasing a male, but outright rejection of females and pursuit of males. That is, to any who say that "homosexuality is unnatural." As are eyeglasses, polyester, and anything else that is man-made that wasn't already there before. The only reason I can think of for the "unnatural" argument is the tenancy for people to fear what they do not understand. What is not understood and feared, is what people want to destroy.
        What's to understand? One pervert sticks his tallywacker deep in the rectum of another pervert, school child, or small farm animal. What's "funny" is how atheists are always obsessed with animal copulation.
        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

If Autism is the 'new gay' wouldn't that mean everyone here is gay?

Comment

Originally posted by Satin666 View Post
            Tell me friend, when did you coose to 'go gay'?
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Satin666 View Post
              You gain nothing from throwing insults at us. By doing so you are only increasing our chances of going to heaven while at the same time increasing your own chances of going to hell.
              Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 12:36-37 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
              For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Why do you hate Jesus?
              How "My Little Pony" Turns Men Gay Through Subliminal Mind Control
              The Tyrannosaurus Rex: A Creationist Perspective
              How Newton's Laws PROVE God's Existence
              God HATES Carbon Dating

2nd Timothy 6:20-21 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

Comment

i dont get your logics on the fact that children are born autistic how can autism be linked in any ways to gay interferences i find this going beyond your thinking in no way can a child be gay if they have been born with a thing they can not handle themselves it says in the bible that purity is of the richest form of life and yet you idiots go based on the thesis of them being gay

Comment

Originally posted by Brownpower View Post
                  i dont get your logics on the fact that children are born autistic how can autism be linked in any ways to gay interferences i find this going beyond your thinking in no way can a child be gay if they have been born with a thing they can not handle themselves it says in the bible that purity is of the richest form of life and yet you idiots go based on the thesis of them being gay
                  Punctuation is good. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation

Comment

Originally posted by Brownpowder View Post
                    Yeah, yeah, you guys claim that everything is "genetic". How can two adults from families without autism have an autistic child? How can heterosexual parents have a gay child?

From what I've seen every child will is diagnoesed as either ADD or Autistic. If they're extroverts they're ADD, if they're introverts they're autistic.

Just another way for the liebrals to drug the nation into submission.
                    Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                      Yeah, yeah, you guys claim that everything is "genetic". How can two adults from families without autism have an autistic child? How can heterosexual parents have a gay child?

From what I've seen every child will is diagnoesed as either ADD or Autistic. If they're extroverts they're ADD, if they're introverts they're autistic.

Just another way for the liebrals to drug the nation into submission.
                      actually, parents can be carriers for the allele or disorder without actually having said disorder. Oh and also, theres something else i need to say. suck it you stupid religious nuts

Comment

Originally posted by GAY AND SINFUL View Post
                        ...suck it you stupid religious nuts
                        Hey, thanks for showing that atheists are capable of mature conversation, and using facts instead of pointless and juvenile name calling. No, not really.

Comment

Originally posted by GAY AND SINFUL View Post
                          actually, parents can be carriers for the allele or disorder without actually having said disorder.
                          It would show up in the lines. Nice try.

Oh and also, theres something else i need to say. suck it you stupid religious nuts
                          Yeah, typical atheist. Too stupid to understand the Bible, so they've convinced themselves the Bible is "stupid". Then they get upset when they're proven to be illiterate.
                          Drama queen

Comment

Mary, honey, you do way too much thinking. Don't you know yet that that's what husbands are for?

XOXO
                            B.
                            XOXOXOXO

Bertha V.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bertha Vanacion View Post
                              Mary, honey, you do way too much thinking. Don't you know yet that that's what husbands are for?...
                              Speaking of what husbands are for:

...XOXO...
                              Are you a lesbian?

Do you have a web cam?

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                                Speaking of what husbands are for:

Are you a lesbian?

Do you have a web cam?
                                Shut your filthy yap, pervert. Just because you atheistics wallow in degeneracy, it doesn't mean that you should try and pull Christians down to your gutter.
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X