Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship > The Poetaster's Korner
Reload this Page Silly about Jesus!
The Poetaster's Korner Tasteful poetry for JESUS but don't let the flowers fool you. NO HOMERS ALLOWED!

(#1)
Old
Swedish meatball
Forum Member

Heaven Bound TC Bravery Christian Love

Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Silly about Jesus! - 04-06-2014, 06:21 PM

I was doing dishes, after dinner.
And suddenly this poem formed in my mind!
I just thought I would share it (and my love for the Lord) with you

Whenever I think of JESUS
smiteing unbelievers, with diseases
my love for him, ten-times increases

Whenever I think of CHRIST
By his father, for us, sacrificed
My hart, from his love, feels galvanized

Whenever I think of THE LORD
showing sinners justice, by his sword
I feel grateful that I am on HIS ship, aboard

Sinners do I wish for thee
that you would not so
from His words flee
accept and repent in His mercy
and become for the Lord, True Christians™ - worthy

I do hope you like it
YiC
Eva

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Persecuted TC Bravery Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus

Walter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Silly about Jesus! - 07-29-2014, 11:07 PM

It's beautiful, Sister Eva! If flows like a beautiful flower on a foamy white river.

Proverbs 27:15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.