• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: List of foods now prohibited in True Christian™ households

Originally posted by Xmeagol View Post
    I will stop eating those foods IF and only IF

1) I get valid reasons to do so.
    2) You tell me why and each fruit/whatever is forbidden. 100 character limit for each one

good luck!
    In your case, Smeagol with an X, you can probably just ignore this list and just eat whatever you want. I seriously doubt that you are in a True Christian™ household (note the thread title), and I suspect that you have been fast-tracked for Hell anyway. So Bon Appetit, and enjoying it while you can.
    _
    _

Proverbs 27:17
    Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.
    Romans 1:20
    For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
    2 Timothy 2:15
    Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
      I have to admit, I love the crunch on my Roast Beef with American cheese (white) on home made sourdough bread.
      Brother, you may wish to rethink the sourdough bread. I've been told that it's part of the culture of Sin Francrisco, and we wouldn't want to give those people special privileges by eating their bread.
      This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
        After a special meeting of the Ladies of Landover, it has now been determined to ban the following foods from True Christian™ households. Bear in mind this is as well as all Biblical prohibitions, so don't start boiling those lobsters yet!

To avoid encouraging sodomy
        Bananas
        Cucumbers
        Carrots
        Eggplants
        Walnuts
        Salamis
        Pepperonis
        Count Dracula cereal (gateway to gothicness as well)
        Grape Nuts
        Corn dogs
        Fruit Loops
        Skittles
        Papist wafers
        Captain Crunch
        Zucchini
        Summer Squash
        Summer Sausage
        Bratwurst
        Any kind of Gord
        Keilbasa
        Choriszzo
        Puffed Wheat

Hippies are Godless scum
        Tofu
        Arugula
        Goat cheese
        Granola
        Alfalfa sprouts
        Asparagus
        Brownies (we know what they add!)

If God wanted your husband to be a rabbit, He would have created him as one
        Lettuce
        Carrots (again)
        Beets
        Turnips

We're AMERICANS, so no fancy foreign stuff!
        Tacos
        Burritos
        Kiwi fruits
        Brussels sprouts
        Guacamole
        Red peppers
        French fries (Freedom fries are acceptable and welcome!)
        Pizza (especially if it has pepperonis (see above))
        Lucky Charms cereal
        Snails
        Frog legs
        Rice
        Sushi
        Burger King French Toast Sticks or any French Toast
        Keilbasa (Polacks are also papists!)
        Choriszzo (I don't even know what this is, but according to Sister BTB it belongs on the list twice!)
        Haggis

Because nobody likes them anyway
        Spinach
        Lima beans
        Broccoli

Look what happened when Eve got ahold of one!
        Apples (except in pie form)

Reminder that it's the devil's fruit
        Pumpkins

Please bear in mind that this list is not yet complete, and can be added to. Any suggestions that have been missed are greatly appreciated.
        i can comply with all but one of those
        Apples Not all of us are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by apple9 View Post
          i can comply with all but one of those
          Well it's fortunate you're not a True Christian(tm) then.
          Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
          Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
          Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
          All a-Twitter for Salvation!
          Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
          On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
          My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

I'm sure glad that pancakes didn't make this list. And popcorn, too. Are waffles OK as long as you don't call them Belgican waffles?
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
              Are waffles OK as long as you don't call them Belgican waffles?
              The next time you're over, I'll have to get my wife to make some of her freedom waffles for you.
              This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

sigpic

Comment

Oh, man! I just realized that my family eats a lot of the foods on that list! What should I do?
                Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law." Romans 13:8-10 KJV

Comment

Originally posted by UnitarianGamer View Post
                  Oh, man! I just realized that my family eats a lot of the foods on that list! What should I do?
                  Since you're already going to hell for denying Christ, I hardly think it matters if you change your diet.

Comment

I'm going to suggest that Nestle's new product, abuelita-granulado, should be avoided in favor of plain Hershey's milk chocolate.

Comment

Granulated Granny?

sigpic

Comment

Re: List of foods now prohibited in True Christian(tm) households

Churros! Both phallic and ethnic!

Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

I'm disgusted. Why can't Americans eat American food?

I did notice many of these items were a staple in my house. I'll let my wife know to not use them any more! Thank you for the effort put into this post.

However, my wife does male a delicious apple pie, the orchard in our very own town. Not a single illegal immigrant works there.
                          Cling to your guns and religion. "Change" is here.

Comment

If there was anything wrong with apple pie we would know, Eve would have offered it to Adam in the Garden of Eden. I suppose cooking the apples render them harmless, much like eggs and pork.

Comment

Peanut Butter's fine right, so i'm good.
                              Hail Satan!

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                                I'm going to suggest that Nestle's new product, abuelita-granulado, should be avoided in favor of plain Hershey's milk chocolate.
                                isn't Chocolate a product of Columbia from the Cocoa Farms?

Comment

Working...
                                X