X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new!

Hello everybody, I'm Poseidon's_Trident, but you can call me Poseidon.

Obviously you're already wondering why I'm using the name of a Greek god in my name on this forum. The reason? Well, it's quite obvious.

So pop in and say 'hi'.

Re: I'm new!

Are you really 'new'? Or have you posted here before?

Did you come here to mock Jesus or to love him?
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Poseidons_Trident View Post
      Hello everybody, I'm Poseidon's_Trident, but you can call me Poseidon.

Obviously you're already wondering why I'm using the name of a Greek god in my name on this forum. The reason? Well, it's quite obvious.

So pop in and say 'hi'.
      Because you worship an ancient false god beloved by queers, and you want to persecute God's chosen church?
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        Because you worship an ancient false god beloved by queers, and you want to persecute God's chosen church?

Why you gotta be like that?

Comment

I thought you wanted us to guess why you chose to use that false god screen name.

Now do you have some point to make, or should I wipe this worthless thread from God's favorite forum?
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            I thought you wanted us to guess why you chose to use that false god screen name.

Now do you have some point to make, or should I wipe this worthless thread from God's favorite forum?
            I was under the impression that this was a board just to say hello, based on the name 'the introduction forum' so sorry.

But I will make a point to praise the lord, which is always good.

Comment

Introduce us to the reason you chose such a name.
              If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
              A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
              Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

Ah, you see, I was once a 'troll' on this fine forum, but I have seen the light and I am on the path to recovery.

Comment

Hello Kkag117.

We have an eye on you.
                  sigpic

Tweet me Here
                  My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Clearly you have a mocking tone. But, the faithful will not be decieved.

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                      Hello Kkag117.

We have an eye on you.
                      Hello...

I got nothing. That was scary.

Comment

Working...
                      X