X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazytown, pedophilia sex show.

Your daughter will most certainly go to hell then, and you actually help her there by allowing her to watch that disgusting show!
    I have watched it, it is outrageous! Total perversion!

And according to you, doing the right thing is watching a girl with a old man's head near her behind and riding up against the wall? That's good for your daughter!!?? Ridicilous! It is a shame that this is even broadcasted. It promotes pedophilia and having sexual encounters with young children.

Your daughter is going to become a little pervert lover like the girl in Lazy town!

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly_Kid_Joe View Post
      Your daughter will most certainly go to hell then, and you actually help her there by allowing her to watch that disgusting show!
      I have watched it, it is outrageous! Total perversion!

And according to you, doing the right thing is watching a girl with a old man's head near her behind and riding up against the wall? That's good for your daughter!!?? Ridicilous! It is a shame that this is even broadcasted. It promotes pedophilia and having sexual encounters with young children.

Your daughter is going to become a little pervert lover like the girl in Lazy town!
      LoL is all i can say, You think that those pics in this post are real? that the hero character in the show has his face near her privates? Someone changed that picture to look like that.. Or are you just that dumb.. the actual shot is a dance routine, where he tosses her over his shoulder and she lands and the song and dance goes on. All in character and all without any promiscuity.

Look at the picture, and tell me that the same guy that is supposedly looking there isn't the SAME guy who is tossing her? Ever seen dance numbers? Even in church some people dance, and sing, and carry on. Are they all going to hell too?

You do realize that EVERY ONE of the pics posted in this thread are fictitious and a complete fraud. And that all of them are made on a computer to make them look like anything they want. I could take your picture and put it on Satan's body, does that mean that your are Satan? and that you are going to hell? NO.. It mean that someone has used a computer to make a falsehood.

Get a grip people..
      He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.
      Proverbs 28:26

Comment

Originally posted by Loose Guy View Post
        LoL is all i can say, You think that those pics in this post are real? that the hero character in the show has his face near her privates? Someone changed that picture to look like that.. Or are you just that dumb.. the actual shot is a dance routine, where he tosses her over his shoulder and she lands and the song and dance goes on. All in character and all without any promiscuity.
        The pictures dont lie, they are screenshots made on the right time, so that you can see what they are trying to cover up here!

So you are saying that it was scripted that way?
        See, I knew the authors were perverts.

Originally posted by Loose Guy View Post
        Look at the picture, and tell me that the same guy that is supposedly looking there isn't the SAME guy who is tossing her? Ever seen dance numbers? Even in church some people dance, and sing, and carry on. Are they all going to hell too?
        Another guy? She was abused by 2 guys!!??
        That makes it even worse!

You do realize that EVERY ONE of the pics posted in this thread are authentic and a complete fraud. And that all of them are made on a computer to make them look like anything they want.
        With such a false post, I only realize that you are a complete fraud.
        Not the other way around with the pictures posted here!

I could take your picture and put it on Satan's body, does that mean that your are Satan? and that you are going to hell? NO.. It mean that someone has used a computer to make a falsehood.
        You actually have a real picture of Satan?

Comment

You actually have a real picture of Satan?
          I'm sure he has one that he bows down to.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

its a freaking kids show,calm down. you freaking people are the reason i became a pagan. ya'll want to police the world. get over it its not going to happen.

nothing you say to me will make me change my mine.

Comment

and looseguy is right,they are fake pictures. photoshop look in to it.

you can tell how bad the pixels are cut around them.

if you honstly beleave that crap.....then you are the ones who need to be saved. not me.

Comment

Originally posted by StaticMachine View Post
                its a freaking kids show,calm down. you freaking people are the reason i became a pagan. ya'll want to police the world. get over it its not going to happen.

Then why are you here? You are uninvited and unwelcome.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Ah, a heathen. What are you doing here!?
                  If you converted to that, haha, then you probably didnt love Jesus anyway.

Do I seem interested in making you change your mind? You will change your mind as soon as you answer to Satan when you are dead! Burn, heathen!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    Then why are you here? You are univited and unwelcome.
                    4chan.org

you got it worng to,honeslty we pagans are also the same as you,we just follow a differnt god. we follow a more nature like gods.

but thats not the point.

i came here to defend that show.honstly i found it annoying,but it does teach kids about friendship and working to gether and honstly the "bad guy" is basicly satan his self trying to lure the kids away from the "good guy" (who is a super hero or a "god") it has nothing to do with pedophilia,also its ment for kids aged from one to seven. if a 12 year old is watching then theres a problem. so i don't see why you got your collars in a bunch.

Comment

4chan.org
                      You come from that unholy pit of despair?
                      Well that figures.

you got it worng to,honeslty we pagans are also the same as you,we just follow a differnt god. we follow a more nature like gods.
                      Translation: We pagans worship Satan.
                      How dare you suggest that you are like us Christians!?

i came here to defend that show.honstly i found it annoying,but it does teach kids about friendship and working to gether and honstly the "bad guy" is basicly satan his self trying to lure the kids away from the "good guy" (who is a super hero or a "god") it has nothing to do with pedophilia,also its ment for kids aged from one to seven. if a 12 year old is watching then theres a problem. so i don't see why you got your collars in a bunch.
                      A heathen comes here to defend a pervert show!? LOL.
                      And now you are saying that the pedophile in that show is God.
                      This is BLASPHEMY!

Comment

You come from that unholy pit of despair?
                        Well that figures.

Translation: We pagans worship Satan.
                        How dare you suggest that you are like us Christians!?

A heathen comes here to defend a perver show!? LOL.
                        And now you are saying that the pedophile in that show is God.
                        This is BLASPHEMY!

i take it you (someone iwth the name ugly kid joy) isn't who they say they are. but that is not the point.

and doesn't the bible state treat others on how ye be treated? or something to that affect. don't cast the frist stone and all taht jazz.

are you all that closed minded?

open your minds at least for the slim chance hat is a good show? have YOU acctully watched it? if you ahve then you know its not what they make it out to be.

Comment

i take it you (someone iwth the name ugly kid joy) isn't who they say they are. but that is not the point.

and doesn't the bible state treat others on how ye be treated? or something to that affect. don't cast the frist stone and all taht jazz.

open your minds at least for the slim chance hat is a good show? have YOU acctully watched it? if you ahve then you know its not what they make it out to be.
                          Read what the Bible says on that subject HERE.

Is that the best you can do with you grammar and punctuation boy? Are you in the special class at your junior high?
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

It most certainly isnt to the point. However, to help you out: my real name isnt Ugly Kid Joe. That is called a "nickname." Judging by the fact that you think my name starts with "Ugly Kid" and judging by the spelling in your post, I must conclude that your IQ cant possibly be any higher than 24.

For the record: my name is Joe.

Do I want to be treated in the way a pro-pedo like yourself should be treated? Ofcourse not. So your question doesnt make any sense.

Disapproving of child abuse is being close-minded?
                            That's not a very open-minded statement.

Yes. And I have seen enough to warn parents all over town to make sure their children are not brainwashed by those freaks!

Comment

Is that the best you can do with you grammar and punctuation boy? Are you in the special class at your junior high?

no i just really don't care to punctuate on a fourm. EVER!. anyways....

i came here really not wanting a fight but to put my 2 cents in on this subject.

i persontly don't push my regloin on people nor do i bash other peolpes choices, its what they chose to follow.

but if you want to keep bashing lazy town, then do so,but please get more info on the subject before you do.

Comment

Then why are you here? You are uninvited and unwelcome.

making fun of others? Not welcoming those? I thought Christians had better morals and values than that...guess not. By the way thats very unchristian of yourself and christians are supposed to be welcoming with open arms pushing their beliefs on others not pushing those away. What makes you better than anyone else? Because you worship a false god?

Comment

Working...
                                X