Attached Files
    sigpic

Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Re: A Prayer For Everyone Here

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
      Aw, I love kitties in sweaters!
      yeah.................... they look kinda funny without.

Click image for larger version

Name:	funny-looking-shaved-cat.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	1902631

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
      being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Mittens
        Dear God, please forgive all the members of this forum. They do truly believe in you, but they got lost along the way.

Forgive them for passing judgment on anyone who's views are even slightly askew from their one.

Forgive them for their pride; running rampant, fogging their vision to the true spirit of Christianity.

Forgive them for tainting your word, and forgive them for being the main example people who dislike Christians base their bias upon.

People of Landover Baptist Church; pray for yourselves. While I am an Atheist, you all do believe; and I will try to guide you back into His good graces. While I may not believe in God, I have a ridiculous amount of respect for Him, and you are all disgraces to good Christians.

Christianity is not about telling others why their going to Hell; it's about loving all people unconditionally (as well as God). Even if you hate the people, or their sin; do not chastise them. That is not your responsibility, it is God's. He'll sort everyone out in the afterlife. Like me, I'll be going to Hell. (If you'd like I can provide a complete list of reasons, but that isn't really the purpose for this post.)

According to Christians:
        God is all knowing, all seeing, all doing. God is all. All he requests in return for existence is your love. All he wants to put you into a place of eternal bliss is your love.

So just, love God. Hating Jews doesn't show your love to Him, or His son.
        Stop this madness. You were not there when He created the world. You are still not there, by his side, as he manages it. God does everything for a reason; and all you have to do is accept that.

Make the right choice; go to Heaven. Stop the hate.
        Amen! I'll pray for you too, Captain Mittens, and hope that you may come closer to knowing the Lord. Thanx for caring about all the lost on here instead of showing anger and hostility towards them, even if they may deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by FeebleMinded Christian View Post
          Amen! I'll pray for you too, Captain Mittens, and hope that you may come closer to knowing the Lord. Thanx for caring about all the lost on here instead of showing anger and hostility towards them, even if they may deserve it.
          Do you often hunt down threads that have been dead for over a year?
          www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
          Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
          Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Well your here, aren't you? I got here cuz it came up when i did a search.

Comment

Originally posted by FeebleMinded Christian View Post
              Well your here, aren't you? I got here cuz it came up when i did a search.
              On what, Mittens?

Truly, your name is appropriate.
              www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
              Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
              Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Working...
              X